[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could it be Stockholm syndrome? Are we affraid of islam to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: SwlyhXR.gif (2 MB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
SwlyhXR.gif
2 MB, 500x262
Could it be Stockholm syndrome? Are we affraid of islam to the point that we defend it?
>>
possibly

or it could just be everyone in the western world is a dirty cvckold that can't have his own opinions lest he be an outcast
>>
>>55807752
Fuck no.
They just haven't come within 600 meters of me yet.
>>
File: 1408365676767.jpg (113 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1408365676767.jpg
113 KB, 400x400
I'm afraid OP is on to something.
>>
>>55807819
it makes no sense tat liberals defend islam, but agian liberals are immune to logical thinking

>>55807865
i was talking about western society in general. we on pol are obviously the minority.
>>
What I don't understand is it's the Liberals who will be most affected under a Caliphate.

Sharia law and Islamic state and rule as highly Authoritarian, Apostasy is punishable with death ffs.

It's the liberals that at the same time as defending Islamic extremists that push feminism and equality.

It's fucking insane
>>
I think its more that people are retarded and life has become a contest for scoring the most feel-good points among their friends. Everyone wants to post how great immigrants are to win the "Most Humanitarian" award and get the most facebook likes/attention

It's easy to do this when you live in a bubble
>>
>>55807865
try leaving mom's basement
>>
>>55807752
You mean like the entire West is of jews? No, it's not Stockholm Syndrome in regard to muslims: that's deliberate social engineering. Humans only have Stockholm Syndrome in reference to jews.
>>
>>55807752
thats the case when it comes to women for sure, they admire authority and domination

our media encourages islam and niggers to dominate and whites to submit, and western population men are so low T from estrogen pollutions that they submit to the media brainwashing, while women submit to the brainwashing that islam and niggers are dominating, when infact its just a construct by the media and establishment
>>
Calling something Stockholm syndrome is a government trick to continue smear a group they deem bad because said group want justice but can only get it by taking hostages.

After all, when hostages agrees that the cause is just and good, then the government will do their utmost to write them off as crazy, sick or ie suffering from stockholm syndrome. Anything to keep the good goys thinking everyone the state doesn't like must be vile terrorists.

Muslims are just animals though, they're incapable of convincing free thinkers with fear or persuasion
>>
>>55809979
also this desu
>>
File: double-standards-politics.jpg (66 KB, 640x494) Image search: [Google]
double-standards-politics.jpg
66 KB, 640x494
>>55807752
The truth hurts.
Confrontation hurts.
Debating hurts.

That's what needs to be fixed.
>>
>>55807752
>Stockholm syndrome
>Capital of Sweden
>We are so afraid of Islam to the point we defend it

You can't make up this.
>>
File: th3t1M315N0w39.jpg (137 KB, 531x411) Image search: [Google]
th3t1M315N0w39.jpg
137 KB, 531x411
>>55809169

>What I don't understand is it's the Liberals who will be most affected under a Caliphate.

It's called self-loathing suicide.
>>
>>55810220
Its weird that women arent attracted to intellect and financial success.

>>55810417
Bill Whittle explains some of their logic with r/K reproduction strategies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ

^worth watching
>>
>>55807752
The masses may be, but those who would stand against it, are our greatest allies.
>>
>>55810220
the state authority can provide them with financial security, and they are encouraged to disregard intellect by the media
>>
>>55807752
Not afraid of Islam to the point they defend it, afraid of "racism" to the point they self-flagellate.

People need to be free of the fear of words. What cowards people are today.
>>
I blame nazis.

Europe is so afraid of standing up and being nationalist because our main leaders are still ashamed of what Hitler did.
>>
>>55809379
Exactly this.
>>
No. It's pretty simple actually. How most modern political beliefs and parties come to be come from a structuralist development. How most of us process and decide on political beliefs can be dissected and traced down to a binary thought process. Of this, most people naturally split most ideologies and series of thoughts into two parts, that are opposite to each other. Hence how 'Right' and 'Left' wing politics became to be.

It's a common occurrence for people to clearly distinguish themselves from the side opposite of the one they side with, by striving to select the polar opposite of beliefs of their designated opponents, regardless if those beliefs fit their own belief of morale and ethics.

When it comes to 'immigration', a lot of the advocates of it got to their beliefs by striving to be contrarian of existing Conservative beliefs of their Conservative counterparts in politics. Though, it isn't to say it's only the 'Left' or 'Progressives' who do this, as it's common across all of the political spectrum. There are many Conservatives who don't personally concern much over abortion, but adopt and vote for anti-abortion views just to spite and be opposite of Liberals. And for many Progressives, most who are strict gun control advocates don't concern that much for it personally, but do-so to spite Conservatives, and make themselves distinguished from such.

Modern politics is just a mere game people play now for fun / to please their boredom. People route for sides regardless how they align to their own personal beliefs like people do in a sports game. It is very evident here as well.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.