[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder what kind of shitstorm I'd make if I posted Wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (271 KB, 536x672) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
271 KB, 536x672
I wonder what kind of shitstorm I'd make if I posted With Open Gates to jewbook.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWEsDkR5cbM
>>
bamp. should i do it?
>>
Is that article good?

It's long as shit
>>
>>55807801
No. Hide your power level
>>
>>55807801
Don't listen to this faggot >>55808589

Redpill as many people as you can.
>>
>>55807576
I'm going to post something on Twitter today. The more of us do it, the more the silent majority will start speaking up.
>>
>>55808643
>>55807576
There can be no better time than now.
>>
Never reveal your power level
>>
>>55807801

jew it faggot!

If you have a video editor, take out the last antisemetic part at the end, or you will have a new asshole ripped open for you.
>>
do it with the shills version of the video
https://vimeo.com/145271933
>>
>>55807576

Do it, you beautiful motherfucker.

Our people are literally being murdered in the street, and we're concerned with hiding our power level.

DO IT.
>>
>>55807576
I posted it when it first came out, went ignored.
>>
>>55807576
>Revealing your /pol/-level.
Don't do it unless you live in a conservative area.
>>
>>55809743

Certainly a few people saw it and had a reaction, one way or the other. That's a start.
>>
>>55807801
Do you really need to ask? The reich needs resourceful people that think for themselves, stop being such a nervous nelly and do it, you dont need our sanction.

Next time you post comments after video is posted.

Your heart is in the rightplace kid but if youre gonna attention whore id really appreciate you post results first not hugboxing for moral support before you do
>>
>>55808589
>>55809224

my 70yr old half blind uncle sent me this video link via email.

millions and millions of people are seeing it, i agree with you that you should always hide your powerlevel but also understand that so many around you think the same way

if the right doesnt stand up and speak, the left will. every fuckwit sjw has used these attacks to push their proimmigration stance DESPITE 2 of the attackers being immigrants.

Dont let your voices and thoughts be drowned out by fucking noise
>>
>no dont share it goy! Hide your powerlevel! Its twenty-fifteen!

I wonder whos behind these posts
>>
>>55807576
I posted it the day before the attacks, libfucks haven't said shit like before because they've not only been shut the fuck down with factual information before and been exposed as the ignorant fucks they are to everybody on their Facebook friends list, but they finally realize I'm right.

Now I just post quran verses about killing kuffar every day and only get likes and no counter comments because non of the libfucks can pull "muh peaceful religion" out of their asses
>>
Did they take down the original upload?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.