[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14
File: Untitled.png (357 KB, 719x862) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
357 KB, 719x862
Why?
>>
Because they are slightly less brainwashed than democrats
>>
Oh, the WAR ON WOMEN trope.

Ridiculous.
>>
>>55806919
because not all women want to be raped by mexicans
>>
>>55806919
>You should only vote in favor of your interests
>You should only do things that favor you

Liberal logic
>>
File: 1447588352872.jpg (128 KB, 541x601) Image search: [Google]
1447588352872.jpg
128 KB, 541x601
>>
Well, today's Republicans are basically Democrats anyway, so that's one reason.

They went full circle.
>>
>>55806919
women vote based on feelings, not how they think. Many of those feelings can come from religious points of views. So if a woman is Christian, for example, the odds of her voting Republican are greater.

People who vote democratic generally favor equality over freedom. People who vote republican favor freedom over equality. There is no wrong answer, but i'd rather fight for freedom than fight for equality. Unfortunately, you can't have both.
>>
>>55806919
Why would anyone vote for the RepDem Party ?
>>
>>55806919
Because she doesn't want to be raped or murdered by spics.
>>
>>55806919
maybe they arent selfish and want a world where sexes are equal instead?
>>
>fuck society, future generations and anybody but me me me

yea sounds like a woman
>>
I mean come on, it's 2015.
>>
File: 1426546783060.jpg (17 KB, 300x544) Image search: [Google]
1426546783060.jpg
17 KB, 300x544
>>55806919
Because not all women respond by howling and screaming about their vaginas when questioned.
>>
>>55806919
A better question is why would any Republican vote for a woman?
>>
Women shouldn't be allowed to vote
>>
File: 1370279689298.png (10 KB, 238x431) Image search: [Google]
1370279689298.png
10 KB, 238x431
Why tho?
>>
>>55806919
why are we all humans beings, made of atoms?
>>
>>55807137
But they aren't equal, and will never be.
>>
>>55807104
>There is no wrong answer
Except there is. Forcing equality on the populace violates their natural rights.
>>
>>55806919
HURR DURR REPUBLICANS WANT TO OPPRESS WOMEN.

CNN TOLD ME SO :)
>>
>>55806919

The subtitle shows the application of a Marxist idea: "false conciousness".
>>
Because women are more turned on by strong conservative types than by soft beta males.
>>
>>55806919
There are a ton of pro life women that vote entirely on that issue alone.
>>
>>55807104
>Unfortunately, you can't have both.
You can't ever have unconditional equality. What you can have is equal protection under the law which is the best way to get as close to equality of opportunity as possible.
>>
>>55807246
Nice. Gonna use this.
>>
>>55807055
And yet they don't turn down money or support from rich people who go against their interests by voting Democrat

They play the same game with abortion. MEN SHOULDNT HAVE A VOICE IN A WOMANS CHOICE but it's ok if you're a man who supports their death-until-birth policy.

>liberals
>>
because the democrats are committed to wrecking the economy and I want to keep my job
>>
>>55807144
This, it is all about ME, ME, ME, NOW, NOW, NOW! And now the men in western society are becoming the same way.
>>
>>55807219
well, it violates their freedoms. I agree that it makes more sense to be free than equal. If there were no government, we'd all have to fight for freedom, not equality. But because of years of social services and government hand-outs, equality is taking over as the most important thing for many people (minorities and woman). But it makes more sense to want freedom than equality because freedom is inherently given to us at birth.
>>
>>55807112
>>55807043
but the Republicans support immigration too

Trump is the exception
unless he does a 180 once he is in office
>>
>>55806919

>Why would ANYONE vote against their own interest?

I've been asking myself that same question about white people for a while.
>>
Non american here. Can someone explain in your own words, why any human being would ever vote republican over democrat?
>>
>>55806919
Because they managed to get an education and be a successful woman. That is why most women vote democrat.
>>
>>55806919
Because they're some of the very few who aren't overgrown children looking for gibs me dats and actively supporting genocide of their own people through mass immigration?
>>
File: burqa.jpg (330 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
burqa.jpg
330 KB, 1000x1000
Because they don't want to end up like this
>>
>>55806919

a small bit might be that republicans don't demand women vote only democrat.
>>
>>55807397

DUDE WEED
>>
>>55806919
What does that say about liberals?
>>
>>55807159
because Carly Fiorina is a legitimately good candidate that is NOT embroiled in five to seven different ongoing investigations.
>>
>>55807379
Hard to imagine someone running on a more difficult campaign option to switch to easy mode after the work is done.
>>
>>55807197
equal before the state? Sure.
>>
>>55807104
>Unfortunately, you can't have both.
Yes you can if Americans and progressive countries in general weren't so totalitarian about "equality".

They want equality of outcome which has to be enforced and comes at the expense of personal freedom. True equality is equality of opportunity which promotes both freedom and equality.
>>
>>55807397
If this isn't b8 I'm really sad.
>>
File: 1444107282813-pol.jpg (22 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
1444107282813-pol.jpg
22 KB, 480x335
Because apparently women would rather be reduced to a meme instead of actually working together with people from all walks of life. It's easier to relate to an appeal to emotion than it is to carefully consider the issues.
Also, is hard for stupid people- regardless of sex or race- to resist the lure of gibsmedats.
>>
>>55806919
Why not?
>>
File: RAND CRUZ 2016.jpg (94 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
RAND CRUZ 2016.jpg
94 KB, 1024x682
>>55807397
CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUZ
CAN'T HANDLE THE RANDAL
>>
>>55806919
>Why would any woman vote republican?
And in 2016, of all years! I mean, come on.
>>
>>55807525
Voting for any woman is foolish.
>>
>>55806919
Be strong independent woman. Groupthink yourselves onto the vote plantation of a progressive suicide cult.

So free. So liberated.
>>
>>55806919
Shaming tactics.
>>
>>55807561
The problem is that equality means a lot to a lot of different people. Straight white males like myself feel that we're most likely treated fairly already. Black men, gays, and females who get the same treatment do not feel it is enough to constitute equality. They feel they need "make-up equality" for years of past oppression. So that old wage-gap myth, for example, is now debunked, but they still say women deserve more because they are women. Equality has no real defined terms, so there's always going to be some discrepancy.

Freedom, on the other hand, is easier to define. We want guns: check. We want to be able to have sex with consenting adults: check. We want to go to church and pray to our god: check. It's just easier to be free than to have to worry about not offending the person next to you.
>>
>>55807561
Boom.
>>
>>55807397
People who support themselves prefer that the government fuck off. Someone has to pay for dem programs and it is the people who earn a living that are bled for them. Also before you claim that the wealthy pay both parties are corrupt and bought out and the wealthy wont be touched. Under obama the rich have gotten richer than ever while the middle class has been getting poorer.
>>
>>55807618
Wow Ted Cruz is a manlet too, lmao
>>
File: 1444857822748.png (1009 KB, 900x691) Image search: [Google]
1444857822748.png
1009 KB, 900x691
>>55806919
Friendly reminder
>>
>>55807887
He's the penguin from batman of course he's a manlet
>>
File: 1443877960552.jpg (138 KB, 609x960) Image search: [Google]
1443877960552.jpg
138 KB, 609x960
Consider this.

Back when suffragation of women was still an issue, one reason it was opposed was by the leftist politicians who were worried and knew that the women, if allowed to vote, would vote more conservative and more traditionally.

The question is why was it that way back then, unlike now where women generally vote liberal? How do we bring back this ideal state of things? If we knew how to, this could be quite considerable since women now influence politics a lot through having their sheer number of votes count now.
>>
>>55806919
because they want what is best for their families?
>>
>>55807571

The reality is that most white women still vote Republican. Romney won them by something like 14 points. Not as large as the white male margin, but still very big.

But shitskin women vote Democrat even more overwhelmingly than their men, so Obama got the overall female vote. The war on women narrative doesn't sell as well as the Democrats like to think, it's a race thing, not a gender one, and abortions and contraceptives aren't actually the election changers some people make them out to be.
>>
>>55808020
They were educated into being traditional house wives

Same shit as today, women can only vote based on "muh feelings"
>>
>>55808020
The issue was that they were afraid women would vote with their emotions and the birth of the feminism movement was in an effort to prove otherwise. This is why the modern feminist movement is regressive in nature; they are actually unapologetically voting with their emotions now.
>>
>>55808020
>Tfw the Pope supported Woman's sufferage becuase he though women would be family oriented and vote for Catholic leaning parties
>>
Because smart women realize they're inferior
>>
>>55808020
Well, it was just "suffrage". But i get the idea.

The reason women vote left now is from years of leftist indoctrination, starting around the conflict in Vietnam. It was there that women were being allowed into colleges more and more, and as they were being accepted into these liberal campuses, they also became the liberal teachers. Liberalism breeds like rats. And now that women make up over 50% of college students, they teach other women to vote left. Most women do grow out of it, but now that there's social media, they are afraid to show their true feelings and just vote how other women vote: however the media tells them.
>>
>>55806919
>vote against their own interest
Is it in your own interest that the country is destroyed? If that happens, you get nothing. When the US partitions into smaller states, you lose all of your current benefits - hopefully you end up in a sub-region that gives you what you like, but most likely not (even if you do, that region will go bankrupt almost immediately).
>>
>>55806919
It's like niggers say why vote for white people? Why against your interest?
>>
>>55806919

> 2015
> not acknowledging that allowing women to have ANYTHING to do politics or voting has been one of the worst mistakes western culture has ever made....and the same applies to basketball-americans as well.

90% of the bullshit problems we have in this country can be traced back to the fact that these morons are allowed to vote, let alone be allowed to hold positions of power, politically or otherwise.
>>
>>55807397
Justin Trudeau get out.
>>
>>55807806
Equality is very easy to define. There are practically two different views on it as described, equality of outcome and equality of opportunity.

If you believe in equality of opportunity then you will give everyone equal chances to succeed in life regardless of their race/religion/sex but you won't enforce minority quotas because if someplace is majority white then that is purely due to personal choice.

Equality of outcome is when you have minority quotas and these wage-gap myths because you completely disregard personal choice and the only thing you are concerned about is the outcome. This authoritarian think is the core belief of progressive SJWs and goes against almost everything equality of opportunity believes in.
>>
>>55808500
It's also worth noting that true equality of opportunity is a very recent thing. It will take generations before the effects are seen. Politicians and short-sighted people want to see change right here and now and that's why they choose to believe that equality of outcome is the only way forward. Because instant fix without addressing the core cause is better to them.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>55806919
>women literally believe all women are pro abortion

Nice sexism there, cunt. It's about the same percentage of females that are pro-life as men.

And that's really the only thing "reeee I hate republicans" women mean by "women's issues"

Now thanks to Trump the Republican Party is the "Anti- getting raped by foreigners party"
So if you like rape? Vote democratic
If you don't like rape? Vote trump
>>
>>55807379
>Trump is the exception
Well there you go.
>>
>>55807379
Except trump is not the only republican that wants to deport and end illegal immigration m8 that would be the democrats who are lockstep for more of it m8.
>>
>>55806919
Same reason they'll vote for Hillary even though Bernie is the better candidate.
>>
>>55809316
I've had two pregnancy scares with two very liberal women. When it's actually them their attitude totally changes.
>>
>>55806919
Some of them may have opened an economics textbook at some point in their lives and thus discovered that the Democrats are objectively wrong about everything.

Given that most women don't want to live in Detroit, voting against the Democrats just makes sense.
>>
I don't vote Republican because I'm tired of Neo-Cons ruining the party thats supposed to be logical with their baseless religious rhetoric. Either way I don't like the two party system, I wish we could have more relevant parties to cover a broader spectrum of beliefs like Europeans.
>>
>>55806919
Women won't vote Republican and the GOP is so dumb it thinks it can win without their vote.
>>
>>55810520
Everyone at Trump rallies are women so don't speak too soon.
>>
>>55807055

Fucking this. Maybe some women vote Republican because they disagree with democratic viewpoints? Maybe they vote Republican because they don't only care about themselves?
>>
>>55806919

Because only whores have unwanted pregnancy.
>>
Because republicans are more likely to keep you and your family safe...democratic liberals make decisions like letting Isis pour over borders leading to Paris type attacks. Republicans see reality...democrats see a dream world.
>>
>>55806919
Because not everyone is a daft cunt. Because not everyone is buying Marxist propaganda. Because your ideology has a fundamental flaw; according to you everyone is equal. The hard worker with the lazy slacker. The genius with the retard. The brave with the coward. The upstanding citizent with the criminal. Everyone according to you is of exactly the same value, equal. EXCEPT from the party members; they are way more equal than the masses...
>>
>>55807525
>leveraged lucent to the point they collapsed
>nearly crashed HP with no survivors
>catty bitch in all her business positions
>too stupid to recognize when steve jobs used her like a cheap crack whore (itunes deal)
>"Carly Fiorina is a legitimately good candidate"
>>
>>55810303
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_the_United_States
>>
> single issue voters
>>
Isn't it a bit sexist to act like any woman who votes republican must be someone who is too stupid to REALLY know what they actually want out of their government? I thought liberals were supposed to be more tolerant than that.
>>
>>55810303

The republicans typically acts in economic matters. Their actions concerning things like abortions or gay rights are generally limited.
>>
>>55806919
donald trump is pro choice.

he's not saying it now because he would lose a lot of support but hes dropped some hints as to what his true stance is.
>>
Its actually been proven that the only people who vote Republican are either from the 1% or stupid. This isn't me bullshitting. If I find the article again I'll link it.
But hey if that doesn't explain how trump and Carson are leading, nothing does.
>>
>>55812367

Liberals are more intolerant than conservatives.
>>
>>55812908

No, that's you bullshitting. Republicans are smarter than democrats.
>>
>>55807694
>Voting for any woman is foolish.

/thread
>>
File: 1385255142640.png (86 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1385255142640.png
86 KB, 625x626
>>55812908
>>
>>55807090
this has no conext per se yet is somehow the most significant meme I have seen in some time.
>>
>>55812908
>believing studies in a field with a <20% repeatability rate
>>
I guess being raped is in women's interest. Vote democrat and let that achmed cock fill your orifices with sand, you dumb cunts.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1575x2088) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1575x2088
>women health issues are very important except for that part where they would have to pay for it themselves, other wise it's not that important

>women logic
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.