[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't make the same mistake we did.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Hey burgers.. I know you have a lot of problems yourself and its really non of my businnes, I do, however, have one advice for you. Don't make the same mistake that we are about to make. Don't let your nation get overuled by the shitskins. It's not too late for you. Keep the culture pure, don't let anyone in.

Pic related
>>
>>55806720
>it's not too late for you
Kek, it was already too late when they let in all those niggers
>>
File: 1445521891988.jpg (269 KB, 1029x1738) Image search: [Google]
1445521891988.jpg
269 KB, 1029x1738
>>55806720
huh?
>>
The thing is that the US is so big that it would take centuries to fully infect ALL the white areas with foreigners. Also, we are armed to the teath and hate mudslimes. An islamic invasion here would be a massacre
>>
>>55806875
>An islamic invasion here would be a massacre
>Implying thats not what they want
>>
>>55806842
Latinos aren't nearly as bad as muslims..

Also, the UK is a major outlier compared to other European countries.
>>
>>55806842
Also, asians and arabs are under the same category on the UK chart. Those are completely different types of people. While asians help to improve the economy and strengthen technological advantages, sandnigs steal and take advantage of our welfare.
>>
>>55806842
>Comparing one of the centers of european civilization with country of immigrants, which is 1/3 former mexico clay and which shipped in black people for centuries
>"see? we are only 40% nonwhite"
pathetic. To see how low the empire has fallen is heartbreaking
>>
>>55807252
The UK and the USA are the two perfect countries to compare
>>
America will always be racist and free. The niggers and spics and rednecks will not let this happen to our kekmericans.
>>
come on man...you already saw what happened with cool clock ackmed you really think we can stop any of this?
>>
>>55807863
Thank god for the rednecks
>>
Don't forget that our traitorous government is bringing a ton of these male "refugees" to Louisiana.
>>
We have less muslims than european countries, but "pure"? Barely 60% of the US is white. And what passes for white in this country is very questionable.
>>
>>55806842
I'm actually fine with keeping them in cities.
>>
>>55808037
Rednecks are probably the worst thing going for us right now.

Redneck dudes are generally alright and will help out anyone who's not a cunt. Redneck women are all coalburners.
>>
File: kordd.jpg (16 KB, 213x161) Image search: [Google]
kordd.jpg
16 KB, 213x161
>>
File: monkey-5.jpg (253 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
monkey-5.jpg
253 KB, 1600x1200
>>55808468
same
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.