[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel like whites are hopeless? No matter how bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1364421736552.jpg (47 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1364421736552.jpg
47 KB, 500x550
Anyone else feel like whites are hopeless? No matter how bad things get as a result of immigration and general degeneracy we double down on the stupid.

I am now convinced that white people would collectively keep chanting "diversity is our strength" until the knife severs the last white spinal chord on this planet.

So I'm done, I no longer care. So be it. If this is what we've become we fucking deserve extinction.
>>
File: 1396741848921.gif (966 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1396741848921.gif
966 KB, 500x391
SAVE US UNCLE ADOLF
>>
>>55806713
We need to organize with like-minded individuals and start pulling out of this society.

This is getting ridiculous. These liberals can commit suicide, but I am not going to join them.
>>
File: 32542342342.jpg (34 KB, 582x607) Image search: [Google]
32542342342.jpg
34 KB, 582x607
>>55806713
Whites aren't like this by default. If they aren't working they are consuming media of some kind. Just remove the source.
>>
I'm a C U C K. I know it but I'm trying hard.

I'm /fit/ and actively political amongst friends and strangers, I try and pill people all the time, in any way I can.
The real battle is getting an IRL waifu and making babies x9 as well as keeping your community stronk and degeneracy free. It's a constant battle and I'm always ready for raced wars but even if I take 5 nigs/slimes with me it's nothing compared to saving your fellows and pro-creating.

Save yourselves
>>
The last few days have been very bleak, not much about the attack, but rather the reaction. But it completely confirmed what I was sure, that the mainstream view is completely controled by the main media groups.
See Charlie Hebdo, even though 20 times less people died, the outrage was much greater. That was because the media was attacked, and so they punished Islam harshly. But this time, it was the average Joe who died, mediatics couldn't give a shit.
And now they dare to say the people who died deserved it, and it's the official view they are pushing. Remember those who said that Charlie Hebdo deserved to die for disrespecting Islam? Media pounded them, but now they are clapping to the deaths.
>>
File: 1447452008754.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447452008754.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>55806847
We are doomed unless something radical changes
>>
File: 1444479809825.png (790 KB, 499x720) Image search: [Google]
1444479809825.png
790 KB, 499x720
>>55806713
>we

Look where most of this comes from.

It's the cities. They are in our countries, but they are not white. Cities are multicultural hellholes by policy and naturally their voices are loudest. It's not we whites, it's the people we've let into our countries and allowed to speak for us.

Whenever there's a left vs right issue, it's always multicultural cities vs traditional rural towns. It's always, without fail, a direct result of multicultural propaganda and its effect on urban society.
>>
>>55807794
Funny how this comes from the angloscum whose ancestors fought against Hitler.

Your ancestors brought this unto Europe, remember that, angloslime.
>>
>>55806713
White guilt has always been the greatest threat to white existence.
>>
>>55807807

Mein neger. How I wish I could leave my kekshed in London and own acres somewhere. But there is still a decent fighting force here, even if half of them are race mixing.

All of this can be reduced to population densities, white flight and race mixing.

Simmel was right, people were not meant to live in cities, not modern ones anyway.
>>
>>55806713
>Being a defeatist shill

Good goy of the day award, congratulations.
>>
>>55807900
maybe if your ancestors was not so shit you wouldn't all be russian rape babies
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.