[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys find it ironic that the people saying "why focus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: pray-for-the-world-tweet.png (122 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
pray-for-the-world-tweet.png
122 KB, 620x349
Do you guys find it ironic that the people saying "why focus on just paris when the whole world is getting attacked, pray for the world not just paris" are the same people that castigate those who say "why do only black lives matter when every race is victim of racial violence, all lives matter"
>>
bump for the liberal hypocrites
>>
>>55806389
you are correct tbhfam
>>
>>55806389
They're right though. The hypocrite here is you OP
>>
>>55806389
>Japanese flag

Keep us out of your faggotness please
>>
>>55806574
the jap flag is for the earthquake fag
>>
>>55806389
Liberals are the masters of hypocrisy.

Film at 11
>>
They also complain about blaming victims, but then tell Paris it's our fault muslims attack the west because we "start" trouble in the middle east.

Whatever it takes to congratulate themselves and take any route to the moral high ground.
>>
>>55806608
The earthquake was 4 years ago fag
>>
>>55806389
they are also the people who complained about the #notallmen response to #yesallwomen

i don't find it ironic, i find it infuriating.
>>
>>55806389
Pray while others prey.
>>
>>55806565
i think we should pray for the world and that all lives matter. Wheres the hypocrisy? i was just pointing out what ive seen others do so.... stfu
>>
>>55806635
Meanwhile your taxes fund goatsuckers in the middle east
>>
huh dipshits, you can't represent all of human suffering on a profile picture

if you keep praying 'for the world' then you'll never be off your knees

the whole shit is fucking pointless, what does making the tricolour your profile picture fucking do? who the fuck cares?
>>
>>55806389
Anon, what can you do? We use logic when it suits us. Don't let it get to you

"There is nothing about man more false than his foolish convictions and there is nothing more stupid than hypocrite severity"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.