[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>few cops kill black kids ALL COPS ARE FASCIST MURDERERS >islamic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1432754692161.jpg (41 KB, 640x647) Image search: [Google]
1432754692161.jpg
41 KB, 640x647
>few cops kill black kids
ALL COPS ARE FASCIST MURDERERS
>islamic terrorist attack kills 128 people
#notallmuslims

What gives liberals?
>>
#DraftFarageForEmperor

C'mon /pol/, you know what to do...
>>
>>55805854

Oh shit, you found the perfect counter point OP, thanks.
>>
>>55805854
>few cops kill black kids
ALL COPS ARE FASCIST MURDERERS

Bruh that meme is old now. Pretty much no one think that all cops are like that. It's an edgy meme that's just blown over, kinda like Islamophobia.
>>
>>55805854
See
>>55806610
This argument needs to spread as it's basically bulletproof.
>>
>>55806678
Not at all true, look at morons on social media.
>>
>>55806678
Sand nigger spotted.
Hope you get killed in a bomb blast shit breath.
>>
>>55806678
Pls send me some money sheikbro
>>
>>55805854
>ALL COPS ARE FASCIST MURDERERS
Is this what people say? Too many negros getting gunned down by the cops in usa for me to care about what somebody whines on social media but from what i remember they always use it as an example to prove that racism still exists
>>
cops are representatives of the status quo

muslims are representatives of the destruction of the status quo

that's all there is to it. same thing with 'white people'. they aren't actually that pathetically self-loathing, it's just that society is historically white and conservative, so 'white people' really means 'the people who disagree'. of course, this all happens on a sort of subconscious level, they don't sit there thinking through logically who they hate and why and why they use the language they do, they just don't like the way things are. leftists are anti-society.
>>
>>55806678
Why you hate Islam Mehmed?
>>
Because Islam is a minority in western countries . Therefor the only interaction most people have with them is through violence

Most cops people deal with are fine

You could say "most criminals are men" but when 50% of the population is male it greatly lessens the impact of such statements
>>
>>55806678
Antifa repeatingly chant ACAB like some sort of mantra evereywhere they go, bruv.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.