[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the left isn't going to wake up, we could try converting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447583089135.jpg (79 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447583089135.jpg
79 KB, 575x1024
If the left isn't going to wake up, we could try converting to Islam. I respect them for their brutal honesty; they want to taste your blood and want Islam to dominate the world.

If lefties don't WAKEUP then they're gonna win, too.

Start growing your beards now. If it looks like an unwinnable battle, then we go undercover and work towards rebuilding the white race from inside of Islam. If the left does WAKEUP then we can just shave them.
>>
Clearly the MOST Death Metal Show EVER!
>>
>we could convert

goddamned

MIDF on overdrive this morning
>>
File: dat hijab 2.jpg (65 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
dat hijab 2.jpg
65 KB, 600x800
>>55804936
OH MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>55804940

I'm serious. Lefties are thinking just because they're "nice" the muslims will not slaughter them (wrong). If the left doesn't wake p, we're the minority, and we won't have a chance. Converting to save your life and have a chance to pass on your clean white genes might be the most rational choice.
>>
>>55804940

They're going to be trying very hard to protect themselves. They need time to plan more attacks and kill and rape more ethnic Europeans.
>>
>>55804865
1. Sharia-Law is unjust and unscientific. Rehabilitation for those capable and if not to protect society from new misdeeds is the scientific solution to create a better society when dealing with criminals. -1 for Islam.
2. Punishment for adultery I actually agree with, that's a +1 for Islam.
3. Believing that some dude in the dessert 1500 years ago was talked to by angels and that he was a vessel for the message of some higher being? You realize how incredibly stupid this sounds right? It's on the level of scientology. -1 for Islam.
4. Controlling that nobody is scamming others, some kind of "check that stores don't overcharge"-police as the IS has would be sweet. +1 for Islam.
5. Submission. I am Norwegian. I'm a viking. Submission to anyone is just not going to happen. -1 for Islam.

Nah, I don't think I'm ever going to become a muslim, allthough I admire your lack of sexual degeneracy.

all in all, not enough good stuff.
>>
>>55805095
Post more Arab qties, you filthy Moroccan.
>>
>>55805095
more sexy hijab pics please
>>
>>55805565
Muslim homosexuality is quite common. Deploy anywhere in the Middle East or A-stan to see how they roll.
>>
>>55804865
As soon as liberals see straight white men benefitting from Islam it will suddenly be bad and femnazis, nignigs, and poo pushers will start with their bereaved wailing and safe space BS
>>
>>55804936

lol.
Made my day! :)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.