[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one is talking about this. The birth rate in Europe is de
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 231x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 231x346
No one is talking about this. The birth rate in Europe is declining at an alarming rate while Middle Eastern immigrants have an average of eight children per family. In some decades mulslims are going to be majority in these countries and their cultures are going to die. Immigrants are not open to change their beliefs and they want to create a califat. Europe needs to increase its birth rate if it want to survive.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
>>
Self bump
>>
File: 1447105688078.png (880 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1447105688078.png
880 KB, 720x720
>>55804833
>The birth rate in Europe is declining at an alarming rate

Stop spreading this kike meme.

Prosperous society does not need to breed at a massive rate of growth to maintain itself. Quality is more effective and valuable than quantity, and for banks that means less revenue.

Immigrants are only "needed" to make up for the loss of debt generation. That's all there is to it. The "economists" that push for immigration are only concerned with their money and constant, endless population growth and debt.
>>
>>55804833

This is the video that should be viral'd alongside the /pol/ video.
>>
>>55804985
What is going to happen with european societies? Can they survive this immigration wave?
>>
>>55804985
Immigrant debt is bad debt.
>>
>>55805149
Thing is you're under the impression that Europe can just roll over and die. This will never happen. There is so much capital and power vested in the European region, of all the places in the world, it is probably the safest from harm.

I mean, it may change, culture and variables constantly change in free societies, but it will never simply die
>>
>>55805149

They will survive but they won't be European.

The banks don't care who you are, as long as they can use you to create more debt. Social spending will skyrocket more than it already is, and where does the government get that cash? Banks. More native Europeans will be out of work, and what happens when they collect welfare/unemployment? The feds get their cash from banks.

Raw capitalism is prime time jewry. It doesn't care for you or your nation or your culture. It wants to use you completely for profit. Without any concern for its people or its nation, a business, especially banks, can suck the literal life out of us given enough time and power.
>>
>>55805438
But who is going to rule the power and the capital of europe? Europe is going to be a giant and powerful califat if mulslims get over the white population. I'm not talking about economic survivance of the region, i'm tallking about the ethic and cultural vanishment of the traditional culture.
>>
File: 1446234439140.png (454 KB, 523x692) Image search: [Google]
1446234439140.png
454 KB, 523x692
>>55804833
>No one is talking about this
>>
>>55804985

A prosperous society does not need to breed at a massive rate of growth to maintain itself, but a democracy invaded by people who hate democracy does.
>>
Bump for knowledge
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.