[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was us.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: men.jpg (95 KB, 640x403) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
95 KB, 640x403
These are our great grandfathers. Just look at them for a moment and then look at yourself and the men around you.

Do you think these men would have let this happen? Do you think they would have stood idly by, crying and hoping for "peace on earth"?

We've become the laughing stock of the entire world, and in 100 years, we'll be gone.

Why aren't we getting aggressive?
>>
File: 1339206045967.gif (2 MB, 220x160) Image search: [Google]
1339206045967.gif
2 MB, 220x160
>>55804364
It's because of the poison the false Jews have put in our ears. Were it up to me, we'd all take up arms and fucking stomp into the middle east en masse. I'd reinstate the draft, but for all non-muslims. Get out your scalping knives and go to town, men. Never trust a Khazar.
>>
That feel when every male in my family has served in the Army going back to the boer war.

Maybe i should join the French legion, the British Army was weak and do not deploy enough.
>>
No, these men wouldn't stand idly by when third-world sandniggers are strapping on bomb vests in order to detonate around civilians.

The fact that mosques around Europe weren't burning Friday night shows just how far we've fallen.
>>
>>55804733
I was thinking this.

Surely more refugee centres should be burning?
>>
>>55804364
We need to kill the jews behind this.

They're the ones pushing this shit on us.
>>
look like a bunch of faggots 2bh

if they knew their offspring would be anime watching basement dwelling betas they probably would have killed themselves
>>
>>55804685
There are other options:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_militaries_that_recruit_foreigners
>>
>>55804364
Juvenoia is pointless and threads about it on /pol/ should be moved to >>>/trash/
>>
>Why aren't we getting aggressive?

Technological alienation and lethargy. The conditions created by economic success will eventually lead to a nation's downfall.
>>
>we was gay white soldiers n shit
>>
>>55805569
>waking up white
>gay
>>
>>55804364
Those "men" sold their souls to the Jews, went to work every day for 15 hours and let their wives and school teachers raise their children. Then, those feminized kids raised an even more feminized generation. Then, that generation raised the pieces of shit posting on this board. It all starts somewhere.
>>
File: 1447499575200.png (335 KB, 840x563) Image search: [Google]
1447499575200.png
335 KB, 840x563
>>55804364
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.