[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ believe it is wrong for ISIS to kill a hundred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: The last Jew in Vinnitsa, 1941.jpg (151 KB, 1000x1248) Image search: [Google]
The last Jew in Vinnitsa, 1941.jpg
151 KB, 1000x1248
Why does /pol/ believe it is wrong for ISIS to kill a hundred innocent whites but it was right for the Nazis to start a war and kill millions of innocent whites?
>>
>Nazis started the war

F-

See me after class.
>>
File: greatest ally.jpg (104 KB, 430x508) Image search: [Google]
greatest ally.jpg
104 KB, 430x508
>innocent
>>
Because people on pol have the need to think the same. They act like one body and soul and accept everything that is served to them.
A normal and conscious human takes only what he needs and what he finds right and appropriate. There are many good things to be learned on pol, but also many bad.
It is important not to become an extremest, no matter what kind of ideas you are extreme about.
>>
>>55803786
not everyone on /pol/ has the same opinion on nazis you retard
>>
>>55803831
who invaded Poland?
>>
>>55803831
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
Germany started the war.
>>
>>55804093
Polish people, the bastards
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 271x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 271x293
>>55803786
>Nazis to start a war
>Nazis
>start a war
>>
>>55803786
Because they agree with the nazi's ideals, and disagree with ISIS?
>>
People on /pol/ are stupid, what else is new
>>
>>55804093

Russians.

Then Nazis came to take back Sudetenland.
>>
Because white is right.
>>
>>55804120
Germany didn't start WWII. They started the German Occupation of Poland.

Britain stepped in and made it a world war.

Try again kike
>>
>>55805575
You're sure to win gold with those gymnastics.
>>
>Nazis to start a war

M8, I'm a fucking Jewish Slav and even I know that the war wasn't Germany's fault, nor did they even start it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.