[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be proud of yourselves Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 2564363634.jpg (166 KB, 1594x1196) Image search: [Google]
2564363634.jpg
166 KB, 1594x1196
Dear Americans on /pol/.
I hugely respect you, and your country, but I don't understand how many of you seem so self hating, and that you think your only hope is for Russia to invade you.

I want to tell you that this is not gonna help anything at all. It's not like America doesn't have a huge conservative population. Infact, compared to Europe, your conservatives surely value things like traditional family and traditional marriage. Alot of them are anti-fag, values their own culture and have a strong faith in God. Many states have forbidden things such as gay marriage and abortions.
What you need to do is to leave the Putin circle jerk on the Thai fishing marked and make a change. Make sure people like Trump becomes President
Spread the word to people.
Make sure there will not be a Democrat elected in 2016
That is your hope to save America

Don't think you are bad and that you are some sort of evil in the world. I love you guys. You have the strongest and most powerful military with probably the most successful military history since the Roman Empire. I really obsess with American military.
Gourmet hamburgers are really tasty, you have really nice landscape, and the most powerful economy in the world. You are the only true superpower as of today.

Americans. Be proud of yourself. Disregard all the jealous Europoors, that you subconsciously make butthurt every day.

You should become patrotic again, and do your job on making the liberals lose. Not having fantasies about some other nation that claims themselves to have more conservative population than you, while being relatively poor, and no more than a regional superpower
You are a gold mine. You need to make your pride in your country make the change.
This is how you will save yourselves.

Sincerely
Probably the only pro-American Norwegian
>>
p-plz don't ignore ;_;
>>
I thought I'd made you Ameribros happy with this ;_;
>>
>>55804876
It's cool, man. Best to you and your country, Til Valhall!
>>
>>55803751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ri0co3YRVU
FUCK YEAH AMERICA
>>
I agree. Good post norbro!
>>
>>55804992
But that video is made by banting Europoors depleted of freedoms and drowning in shitskins
>>
Read later
>>
>>55803751
Norway, I hope your country gets raped mercilessly by all the durka-durkas for this post. Your pandering to the Amerifats has made me sick. Cheeky bugger.
>>
>>55804876

Hillary will be elected and we got our first boatload of Islamic terrorists imported from Syria today. I wish i could be happy i wish i had the balls to go to New Orleans and open fire on groups of young Syrian fighting men. But if i did id end up in prison thanks to Eric Holder with tits. I just hope my beheading is quick.
>>
File: 1442075011045.jpg (40 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
1442075011045.jpg
40 KB, 405x720
>>55804876
>>55804946
>>
Any self-respecting non-Putinboo realizes this.

But, thanks.
>>
>>55805157
Oh yeah? Hope you enjoy prepping the turnbull.
>>55805179
>But if i did id end up in prison
>prison
>being worse than losing your nation

just admit you're too much of a pussy lad
>>
OP you should have noticed that only a minority wants to be invaded by russia, this is true even for euro fags
>>
File: 1435615529102.jpg (700 KB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1435615529102.jpg
700 KB, 1053x1070
>>55805303
>just admit you're too much of a pussy lad

Says the anon sitting on his ass shit posting int he same thread instead of fighting for our country
>>
>>55805416
>only a minority
I'd say nobody really wants to be invaded by russia. I sincerely believe that all the posts about putin being the savior of the white race etc is russian shills. It has been proven multiple times that the russians pay people to shitpost on forums
>>
>>55803751
Thanks for your support, man.
>>
>>55805460
Heh, I'll admit the same. Still, I'd like to be around for the fight that will actually matter, rather than get jailed for shooting 20 noggs at most when they're coming in the ten thousands.
>>
>>55805303
He'll keep out the invading 'refugees'. But the good old USA is screwed friendo, no doubt Shilary will get in and your country will tip further down into hell than it already is.
>>
>>55803751

Yeah, the Putin thing is just buying into obvious Russian propaganda. Everything is fucked up but America is still far better off than most of the West. I really hope Sweden's ignorance does not end up harming you, Norway.
>>
>>55803751
>You should become patrotic again, and do your job on making the liberals lose.

only way it's possible is for conservatives to take control of media

and the time for that has passed as liberals are firmly entrenched

it's over my viking friend
it's over

don't cry for us
we let it happen in our sloth
>>
>>55805416
Probably that these Putin-bots post all over the place which makes them seem like there's alot of them
I know there's a Canadia, a S*rb, a Swede and Czechoslovak+probably only one American AFAIK
>>
>>55805966
Trump still has a chance, m8
Don't give up
>>
>>55803751
Wow, Pro-American sentiment. Thanks buddy.
Even though this isn't my country, as my country was annexed, but it really is neat.
I believe in what it can be so much that I'm enlisting as a 19k. I'll be bringing tons of freedoms to all the bad guys, don't worry senpai
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.