[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New: French Cops "engage" Islamic Terrorist. htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
File: 329905230503.jpg (28 KB, 575x385) Image search: [Google]
329905230503.jpg
28 KB, 575x385
New: French Cops "engage" Islamic Terrorist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBbbjVt_zac
>>
>>55803750
Not many Australians on Star Trek. It's discrimination. You should protest.
>>
should have smoked mid
>>
>>55803750
meh only regular police, good think snackbars are such bad shooter.
>>
>>55803750
What you Wanna do with 9mm pistol and a shitty shotgun agaisnt 3 guys with AK 47 full auto when you are regular police not trained for this kind of situation?
>>
>>55803750
Execute tactical move codename "France"
>>
>>55806433
It's an australian.
>>
>straya thinks people should stand in place and catch bullets during a shootout

The one guy that stayed there is lucky he didn't get his ass blasted off.
>>
This is the Police, not trained Soldiers or GIGM Team, its the police, for that reason only have pistols and Shotguns not assault rifles like the terrorist, for that reason run, because dont wana die because cant fire over the terrorist with good ressults with that guns, the police do the best they can with this weapons and gear.
>>
>>55806851
guess op expected something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b60-sEXUPBY
>>
No but at least shoot back dipshits

Land would have gone apeshit over this to them it's go time.
>>
>>55807705
Are you retarded?
Police arent durka, they dont shoot unless they have clear aim, their goal isnt to kill even more people
Dumb ameriposter
>>
>>55807705
Europoors value hostages life a bit more than muricans. :^)
>>
The speed at which they retreat is amazing.
>>
>>55807881
Hahaha they aren't but they dame sure try to be over here. They'd shoot back I'm sure they shot for less over here.

Still bro France isn't militant there soft just admit it they need to step it up.
>>
Our local police have G36 in the trunk.

Important when you police a town of 15,000 people.
>>
>>55807948
They're going to die dumbass the hostages were going to die they should have already know that.

The people how blow themselves up are not people to negotiate.

That's why you never negotiate with terrorist.
>>
>>55807881

Hmm doesn't France have soldiers on the streets of Paris now?

I want see some French urban warfare going on.
>>
>>55807881
Shut up dumbass. When fired upon, you return fire, cover, and pivot position to move for flank. This is basic shit you learn in the military. This is how you remove kebab. You dont run off and away from cover.

Moron.
>>
>>55803750
Would like to see you holding up against Kalashnikov fire faggot. S
>>
>>55803750
>pop.......pop...
You did good Mr. Frenchman. Bravo. :^)
>>
>>55803750

Don't French police even own any sort of semi-automatic long rifles? All they had were shotguns and pistols.
>>
>>55808172
Wonder why people bother negotiating with murica then
>>
>>55808216
Not gonna happen
After Charlie Hebdo, France had soldiers in street for some times
Nothing happened until they were withdrawn, and then durka stoke again.
Nothing will probably happen for a few months now....but when soldiers are withdrawn it'll happen again
>>
>>55808219

Yea, they ran back away from cover because the bullets were hitting cover. Easy to armchair soldier this shit but it's pretty scary for unprepared and untrained police.

I mean who would really want to die in the line of duty for the Leftist traitors in government?
>>
>>55805338
Nah they don't have any wards, just run directly into the lane and hope for the best.
>>
>>55808229
>you would not have done better

He is also not a trained government official. The job of the police is to take these men down.
>>
>>55808338

Hmm I see, that's a shame. I hope you don't live anywhere near Paris frenchbro.
>>
>>55808367

It wasn't cover, it was concealment. That's why they ran.

Honestly the only area of a car you want to hide behind is where the engine bay is.
>>
>>55807705
Yeah, blindfire at heavily armed guys threatening a bunch of hostages.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>55803750
agree, they look complete fags
>>
>>55808219
>This is basic shit you learn in the military

These are cops, not military
The dude with the rifle tries to have a clear aim to shoot
He isnt an US soldier in Iraq that just have to supress the enemy until air support arrives
He has to kill the terrorisy himself, no chopper will come and take down the durka for him after he supressed him
>>
File: 1444997018535.jpg (30 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1444997018535.jpg
30 KB, 472x461
>>55803750
These Muslims bring so much good to our countries.
Clearly letting them in and giving them our charity was the right move.
Clearly all the rapes, murders and terrorist attacks are worth all the good they will bring like... uhh those beautiful Mosques we all love looking at and the nice new "no go" zones where a superior Sharia culture can reign.

#Istandwithmudshits
#IslamicCulture>>>EuroCulture
#IncreaseImmigrationNAO
>>
>>55808490

A solid block of concrete is cover. You can see the bullets hit it and it doesn't penetrate. If it had, they'd already be dead.
>>
the police should have exited the firefight and shot 100 people at a mosque
>>
>>55803750
I'm no expert, but I'd imagine they are just keeping them occupied and in one place while snipers etc can move in around them.

That would be the easiest way, rather than going head first in to an open street.
>>
File: startrektng2-04[1].jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
startrektng2-04[1].jpg
16 KB, 300x225
>>55806691
>Sir, with all respects, it's only a Bajoran ship, we can shoot them down just with our phaser arrays, there is no need to retreat.
>>
>>55808367
Its tough, and getting shot at isnt fun. But this is when they are needed, this is likely the most important time in each of these individual officers' lives. This is when training should take over, and instinct should drive you to make smart decisions. This is why killhouses exist, this is why field exercises exist. It should be so secondary they dont have to think. The more you sweat, the less you bleed.
>>
>>55808567
Man, that would've been beautiful beyond words
>>
File: 1426306987942.jpg (102 KB, 605x615) Image search: [Google]
1426306987942.jpg
102 KB, 605x615
Kind of looks like stryan police at the cafe.

don't laugh at frenchies m8, our police forces are worst, at least they have legit especial forces, ours are a fucking joke.

we all need to step up our game against what is coming.
>>
>>55806433
You shoot them in the fucking head like in the Texas Muhammad drawing incident. Daily reminder that was one dude with a .45 that stopped two guys.
>>
>>55803750
Yes. Cops. Not a trained counter-terrorist unit. Engaging dangerous Islamic terrorists. These brave men went above and beyond the call of duty to rid their country of subhuman mudshit and I salute them.
>>
File: 1050027837.gif (4 MB, 350x257) Image search: [Google]
1050027837.gif
4 MB, 350x257
>>55806691
lay down and let the enemy crush you?
>>
>>55808521
As far as the air support comment, it wasnt the A-10s or the apaches kicking down doors or clearing rooms.

And cops need the training. It is why they are cops. If they have no training to deal with this situation, what is their purpose? To give tickets and hassle local populace? To throw drunks in jail and drive around in their little cars with lights on top?

I have been told before that thin blue line is all seperating civility from chaos, but this line is a little too thin. Just arm the citizenry.
>>
>>55808938

Police have enough to do in their job and now you expect them to be soldiers too?

This is why we have police tactical teams.
>>
That guy with the shotgun got balls

Feel good video:
https://youtu.be/uQfzltS4W1s (Terrorist smoked by police)
>>
>>55808938
>If they have no training to deal with this situation, what is their purpose? To give tickets and hassle local populace? To throw drunks in jail and drive around in their little cars with lights on top?

Thats exactly what they are supposed to do, a bank robbery would be a highlight of a typical career of a police officer.
>>
>>55809124
Yes. They carry cuns (or should), they wear their countries' official colors and uniform, and should therefore have training for active shooter threats. Since the populace is utterly unable to defend themselves, the state, and thereby the police must wholly depended upon to protect its people. When they fail in this, they have failed in their duties.
>>
>>55803750
Some of these guys ran straight to their houses after the initial shots, lmao they never returned or tried to return fire, that poor guy stands there alone trying to return fire with no support.
I get they're cops not soldiers or especial forces, But they're right there and then, it's their job and duty to try and take these men down, not run 100 mts in record time.
>>
>>55809264
why didn't they shoot him in the leg?
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>55809412
Well, i might be alone in the sentiment, but i always prefer preparation and awareness. And police as a ticket-giving capital generation system to milk the populace are superfluous.
>>
>>55803750

Did those cops just let a couple of civilians run in front of that alley at 0:26? Even if they are just beat cops and waiting for the trained SWAT (GIGN) to arrive, they should be securing the area and keeping the public out of harm's way.
>>
For something different:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2frp1b7JhDs
>>
File: amedy-coulibaly.jpg (16 KB, 534x267) Image search: [Google]
amedy-coulibaly.jpg
16 KB, 534x267
>>55809583
Most definitly because he was black
Fucking racist pigs
>>
>>55808216
>I want see some French urban warfare going on.
Then just read some history book.
>>
>>55809864
fuark
>>
>>55806433
>regular police not trained

You train them. Like this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairchild_Air_Force_Base#1994_shooting_incident
>>
>>55809985

MODERN WARFARE 4: FRANCE AT WAR
>>
They should have flashed him at mid. But no one brought flash. Geez CT.
>>
>>55808938
>what is their purpose? To give tickets and hassle local populace? To throw drunks in jail and drive around in their little cars with lights on top?

yes
>>
>>55809864
>the second he looks away she runs at him guns blazing
based
>>
>>55809864
Some chinese NEET who suddenly became crazy isnt the same as an ISIS member who took part in wars but whatever...
>>
Fucking pussies, I woulda walked right up to him, said "put the gun down, fight me like a man" and engaged in 1 on 1 hand to hand combat.
>>
>>55808378
Pretty sure it was a counter strike reference
>>
>>55808321
Cause we got all the money bitch.
>>
>>55807948
>Europoors value hostages life a bit more than muricans. :^)

>take an hour to reach balaclava hostage scene
>immediately storm venue, causing suicide bombers to detonate inside of a crowd of people
Yeah, totally
>>
File: disengage_hunter.png (4 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
disengage_hunter.png
4 KB, 64x64
>>55803750
>engage
disengage

fixed it for you
>>
>>55808509
Yes better than leaving cover and running like bitches.

The worst part it if the kebabs wanted all they needed to do was spray again and easily 2 cops would have died.

The one that stayed was better off than running out in the open.
>>
>>55810801
There was no cover, they were at a street corner
>>
>>55809864
I fucking love clips like these from countries where the cops just shoot criminals like 5-10 times. Brazil is especially good at this.
>>
>>55807948
You know ISIS takes hostages for the purpose of eventually killing them right?
>>
>>55808938

Criminals in civilized Europe usually don't have AKs neither are highly trained in snackbar warfare
>>
>>55803750
I don't think anyone would just stand there and willingly get shot.
>>
>>55803750
I was never in the Military, but I even know how to slice the pie. I mean did these cops never play CoD
>>
File: 1389991010951.jpg (23 KB, 441x228) Image search: [Google]
1389991010951.jpg
23 KB, 441x228
>>55811184
thats why its ok to just randomly spray bullets into a general direction.
>>
>>55811306
This isn't a game, there's no respawn and flak jackets/helmets aren't going to do anything against a round from an AK-47.
>>
>>55807705
trisoméricain typique.
>>
>>55811344
I honestly can't tell if you actually believe that or are just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>55811557
He's merely telling what you implies here >>55811184
"ISIS is gonna kill the hostages anyway so better just randomly shoot without caring"
>>
>French police just care about hostages is all

Then explain me to that giant fucking clownshow that went down at the kosher supermarket when charlie hebdo got BTFO
>>
>>55811675
I never implied spraying the cafe with bullets. I still think they should aim, but they shouldn't just do nothing. However if their purpose was just to stall until the real police arrived than I am fine with that.
>>
>>55809864

awesome
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.