[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Shiki_eating_ramen.jpg (60 KB, 442x448) Image search: [Google]
Shiki_eating_ramen.jpg
60 KB, 442x448
WWIII when?
>>
File: Nanaya sexiest.jpg (74 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Nanaya sexiest.jpg
74 KB, 600x500
Can Shiki kill Israel?
>>
File: shiki_nanaya.jpg (9 KB, 270x365) Image search: [Google]
shiki_nanaya.jpg
9 KB, 270x365
>>55803209
Don't underestimate Shiki. He can kill anything.
>>
>WWIII when
Whenever mossad decides to false flag the shit out of the entire situation.
>>
>>55803152
When nationalism finally reigns in over Europe. When we're pissed off to such a certain extent that even muh progressive sjw cunts are automatically redpilled due to the affects of today's invasion in our countries. Just wait. We'll be more united than ever.
>>
>>55803152
No that's racist.
>>
>>55803209
Curry senpai is best girl
>>
>>55803152
mid december

source: the economist cover
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 746x982
Soon.. Really soon...
>>
>>55803152
Tell us where and when greatest allies, and we will be there to fug it up.
>>
Would it be a stupid decision to join the armed forces?
You know, just in case.
>>
Sometimes I wonder what kind of role my country would play in WW3. Brazil is pretty much useless, I guess.

Since we'll side with the US no matter what, maybe we'll only do something if america forces us to send soldiers.
>>
File: dancing meidos.gif (148 KB, 340x171) Image search: [Google]
dancing meidos.gif
148 KB, 340x171
>>55803578
Fucking shit taste m8.
>>
In 5 to 7 years. The elites need to eliminate a significant global population so they can control the remainder when mass unemployment takes hold during the corporate move to fully robotocise.
>>
>>55804247
You are right, and after that police and armies are replaced with robots so we cant do shit.

But before all that God descends from Heaven and puts an end to this madness we live in right now.
>>
I "believe" that in 2-4 years, that ISIS will take "control", if you can call waving their AK-Dicks around and wasting Sperm-bullets around everywhere control, of most of the middle east and north africa, and Europe will man the fuck up for the first time since WW2 and actually do something like, oh I don't know, fucking go to war.
War is inevitable, and anyone who thinks "We mustn't go to war, too much unnecessary death will happen and war is bad and I don't like it and not all mussels are terrorists and I have no idea about actual social and economic politics but Fox News/CNN/BBC News/whatever bullshit news channel you watch that doesn't give out actual news but opinions, told me that this is how it should be", to those who say or think bullshit like this, do me a favor, go out to the park, meet up with the rest of the Oompa Loompas, get in a big circle and everyone go play russian roulette with a glock, and don't stop until there is only 1 left, and the one that is left can have the great prize of killing himself.

We need this war. We keep trying to be pacifist, helpful and culturally tolerant, but there are fucking limits to tolerance, and that is when the first shot is fired for cultural reasons!
It's ok to be a pacifist and try to prevent a war and try to find less economical and social damaging ways to deal with this kind of problem, but if the puzzle piece doesn't fucking fit and doesn't go in that place, stop trying to fucking shove it there and get another piece!
Wanna be kind, tolerant, culturally accepting and friendly? Fine, but don't be a dumbass. I'm tolerant, culturally accepting and friendly, but only to those who are deserve it! I don't go around saying "They are like this cause of the system" or "They are simply misunderstood". No. Cause they are like this, because they choose to be like this. The same way as I choose to not like them.
Now, before you say I'm a racist and islamophobe, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about extremists.
>>
>>55806399
Tell me 1, fucking one good kind of extremist.
I'm waiting.
Oh, found one? No? Oh, I fucking wonder why!?

Maybe because there aren't any. Much less religious extremists!
I'm not against religion, I'm against idiots who don't know they are idiots.
For example, I'm an idiot, why? Cause I'm wasting my time ranting about this instead of doing something. But atleast I know that I'm an idiot and if I want to, I can fix that. But people who simply rant and think "oh me gerd mah rantin is gona open deir eies! tak de red pil fagits!"
Yeah, there is a reason why I believe in "Justifiable Homicide"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.