[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Women/: Muh Strong Opinions Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q.png (34 KB, 482x505) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q.png
34 KB, 482x505
Does /pol/ agree with Arabs that it is unattractive for women to have express strong opinions in public?

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/11/12/global-gender-equality-report/

/pol/ and Islam are similar in many ways.
>>
>>55802943
It depends on the opinion being expressed.
>>
>>55802943
I have nothing against women having strong opinions in public, but sadly most of them have wrong opinions. Wrong as in opinions that I deem hostile and thus dangerous to my own existence.
>>
File: polguy2.jpg (54 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
polguy2.jpg
54 KB, 636x358
>>55802943
what if the woman is smarter than you? are you afraid of getting told infront of your friends by a woman?
>>
Depends on definition of strong opinions. Does a strong opinion involve dating a girl and she tells you she thinks you're wrong on an ideology in a public setting?

Or does it involve her throwing a shit fit breaking things because some under paid over worked struggling white male college student failed to use the appropriate pronoun when announcing her starbucks latte was ready?
>>
>>55803119
Hey faggot, it's not about their conservative culture, it's just we're civilized people and they are rabid monkeys
>>
File: 2.jpg (14 KB, 236x248) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
14 KB, 236x248
>>55802943
don't care who expresses what kind of opinion as long as they can back their shit up with some kind of logic or sources.
>>
>>55803393
the reason you are civilized is because the Christian conservative culture was purged by seculars with superior Greek culture
>>
>>55803393
>spic
>civilized
>>
>>55802943
It depends on what those "strong opinions" are. For instance, I can't think of anything more unattractive than a female college student loudly bitching about mansplaining.
>>
>>55802943
Yeah, it's unattractive, but I wouldn't want to stone her to death for it, or even stop her in any way
>>
>all the mansplaining ITT

Ishiggy-diggy-doo
>>
>>
>>55803119
>Nazi flag in background
>Blames leftism

0/10 see me after class
>>
Woman dont have self opinions, o ly the p correcness
>>
>>55802943
>strong opinions
If it hurts someone's feelings, it's unattractive for everybody, especially men, according to the current politically correct climate.
>>
>>55804415
Or to havê free shit and power
>>
>>55802943

> le /pol/ and Islam are the same meme

Here's a tip. Europeans in general aren't opposed to strong, outspoken women.

However, the only women that get called "outspoken and strong" nowadays are women that buy into retarded feminist bullshit.

If it was a strong, outspoken women speaking out in favor of tradition and nationalism, /pol/ would be in love with her
>>
>>55804527
This.
>>
>>55803963
On the train.
Me: Ma'am, don't sit there...
Lady: shit, watch me
(Sits)
Lady:(to her friend) white man telling me what to do....fuck him....
Me:(readies scalping knife)
>>
Reality= woman are egocentric with no alternativa thinking than polítical correctness, they dont caré about lógic, they only want to win with shaming juging and cry crocodile tears, they want free shit and poder.
>>
>>55802943
It's unattractive in the sense that it's embarrassing.
>>
Thats way woman shoul nota bean alloud to vote,
>>
>>55803119
>i dont know what conservatism means

DAS RITE
>>
>>55804824
>alternativa
>polítical
>caré
>lógic
>poder

O bacalhau não está te fazendo bem, caro tuga.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.