[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quiz for Europeons:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
File: Choose.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Choose.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
*I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE GUNS IN THIS THREAD* - I already know all the answers.

HERE'S THE SITUATION:

>Your life is on the line.
>These are the ONLY choices available to you. >(Realism Mode Engaged)

I simply want you to reply with A. or B.

Thanks for your time! I look forward to the results.
>>
>>55802754

So my only choice is to defend myself with a gun?

What if I want to feel the sweet pulp of man flesh on my fist while I bash a mother fucker?
>>
>>55802754
A.

I'd rather get killed by a gun over killing someone with a gun.
>>
>>55802850
I like to use a scalping knife, myself. What about us bladesmen?
>>
>>55802856
You missed your chance then, you'll have to wait for the next time someone decides to buttrape your country
>>
>>55802754
C. Kneel and suck assailant's cock.
>>
I want battle axes to be legal to wield in public.

It's part of my culture.
>>
>>55802850
Then you'll get torn asunder by machetes.
Weapons are for victors, honor through suicidal bravery is not our way.
Keep a cool head and steady hands.
>>
>>55802754
B if he's attacking me directly, A if he just wants to rob me since the cost of replacing my stuff would be less than the legal costs of going to court to to prove self defence.
>>
>>55802956
That option is only available for women
>>
>>55802856

you live in the correct country
>>
File: me2.jpg (165 KB, 482x447) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
165 KB, 482x447
Remember, if you choose B, you need to be properly practiced. Get the fundamentals of shooting down, practice pulling your gun out and immediately shooting, practice one-handed shooting, practice point shooting, practice wrong-hand shooting, and study this: http://www.specops.pl/vortal/download/files/shooting_to_live.pdf specifically chapters 3 and 4.

>>55802925
>What about us bladesmen?
*tips fedora*
>>
>>55802856
typical frenchie

stay keked
>>
C. I exercise the 21 foot rule. https://youtu.be/lk59imFr6yI
>>
>>55802856
Would have thought recent events would have changed your mind, fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1393604566180.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1393604566180.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>55803117
>>
>>55803053
Fuck that.

If someone is robbing me, they will probably be doing so with a knife or gun or some weapon of some sort

Therefore they are threatening my life

Therefore my life is in danger

Therefore I will shoot and kill them.

That's how it works bud. Don't be a kek
>>
B - that's why I keep 3 shotguns in the house.
>>
>>55802754
I'm thinking myself as a "pacific" person. I'm not a fighter, I don't like violence.

But with what's happening to the country and Europe and general, I'm thinking about getting a flash ball gun or a telescopic baton.
>>
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>55802856
For fucks sake, why?
I have found this mindset in a lot of people in real life, and I still can`t understand why people value more the life of an scumbag over their own.
>>
I don't see any rational reason anymore to withhold guns from us.
Police is already reaching their limits.

If you love your citizens you don't let them get slaughtered helplessly. In a few years it won't matter who's got a gun and who doesn't, so why the strict laws anymore. They've become dated over the last months/weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co-X7iKzmdU
>>
BBBBBBBBB
>>
>>55803851
a pacifist

pacific means relating to the ocean
>>
>>55802754
B
>>
>>55802754
I would chow down on an attackers jugular
>>
>>55803807
They don't do you a whole lot of good outside the house.
>>
>>55804284
> ever going outside
>>
>>55802754

A gun is not a shield.

Loaded question, loaded answers. Fuck off.
>>
I don't know how I'd react. I'd probably run away if possible. It depends on the situation. If I was near an object that could be used as a weapon and thought I could take them down, I might try I dunno.
>>
>>55804284
>>55804304
I live in my attic
>>
>>55803536
In my country:
- if I kill a robber who wasn't in the active process of trying to kill me I can get in legal troubles (jail etc)
- If I hurt an aggressor with a weapon deemed superior in lethality that the aggressor's I can get in legal troubles (jail etc)

So since most petty criminals here use knifes or bats I can only use the same kind of weapons, and only to retaliate to an active attack if I don't want to end up in jail with a criminal record

Also yes, in Belgium we still fight with knifes and blunt objects like peons in the middle-age.
>>
>>55802925
>bladesmen
I make swords and that made me cringe
>>
>>55802754
B
>>
>>55803006
I think you mean dildos.
>>
>>55803536
If they're robbing you they probably have no interest in hurting you unless you provoke them/prevent them from taking your stuff.
>>
>>55802754
If these are the only options I have I choose B. Although I don't like violence, I'm studying to be a doctor desu.
>>
>>55803807
>unloaded
>locked in a cabinet/safe
Lotta of good those will do you when the Asian rape gangs are already knocking down your door.
>>
>>55804814
OI U FUCKIN CUNT IS THAT A SPOON

YUO GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT YA CUNT?

ROITE

OFF TO THE FUCKIN SLAMMA WIV YA M8
>>
>>55803053
>prove self defence.
No need to prove jack shit if you have a mate that will claim you were with him the whole time.
Leave their body there and walk calmly away.
>>
>>55804861
>tfw I have actually traced my ancestry to vikings
they were plebs and didn't do much but we wus barbarians n shiet.
>>
>>55804935
Bollocks, you have someone that has already illegally entered to your house to commit crime and you are going to "trust" that they are not going to hurt you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2748BjvFjwQ
For criminals you are nothing but prey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vinlxJkESUk
>>
>>55802754

RETURN FIRE
E
T
U
R
N

F
I
R
E
>>
>>55802754
Not to be -that- guy. I am all in for laxer gun laws but what are you going to do against 8 (most likely) trained agents with automatic weapons and (most likely) some sort of armour with something you can carry with you at all times?
>>
>>55805316
Shoot back?

Don't underestimate a .45 man size from a giggle brand diggle
>>
>>55805316
>what are you going to do against 8 (most likely) trained agents with automatic weapons and (most likely) some sort of armour with something you can carry with you at all times?
Fight back.
Even if it only kills one. That is one less that can harm my people.
>>
>>55804935
>they probably have no interest in hurting you
Do you trust a criminal who clearly has no regard for the law to not hurt you? I don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyjvlvRZrz8

My life is too valuable to place in the hands of anyone but myself.
>>
C. Kill myself
>>
File: feels_bad_man.jpg (50 KB, 615x656) Image search: [Google]
feels_bad_man.jpg
50 KB, 615x656
>>55802754
I would prefer B, but we Germans are noguns.
Why didn't America give us a copy of their glorious constitution instead letting us come up with a new one?
>>
File: antigun.jpg (282 KB, 1306x894) Image search: [Google]
antigun.jpg
282 KB, 1306x894
>>55804935
no one have the right to take away my shit
I do have the right to defend my self against any kind of aggression, even if the law or constitution does not guarantees this right, or either does not allows me to do so.
It is my natural right to defend my self, and no one will stop me
The only way to stop me from carrying a gun and protect me and my family is by killing me, and that will not be easy, because I carry a gun (and I know very well how to use it)

The main difference between a monkey like me and an European white person is that I am not cu'cked, neither brainwashed, and I will never be, because i am a man and i will struggle and fight to keep things as they are now

In my country, good people are not allowed to carry guns.
We are allowed to buy and keep it in our houses

I carry a gun anyway.
See? I don't give a shit about some left-wing feminist shitting laws, i sill a man and i always will be, and i prefer to die rather than get keke'd like you french, british and german. This is the difference between you and me

>muh antigun shit
no shits given. i DONT need to argue with you about this, and i am not interested to hear you
Just fuck off and do not try to take away my guns, because you (or anyone that tries to) will get shot several times
>>
>>55802856
Hahahahah ! Traitor.
>>
>>55805422
>>55805643
People don't want to fight back. We have too much to lose in western society. Hypothetically, if everyone in there had a gun the situation could have been prevented provided everyone opened fire at the terrorists.

But do you think that is what will happen when panic strikes and people start running? One horrified crowd against 8 trained agents with a literal deathwish.

We need to destroy the root of the problem, not fix the symptoms
>>
>>55805932
>cu'cked
Fixd.
>>
>>55805787
>Why didn't America give us a copy of their glorious constitution instead letting us come up with a new one?
That's the bill of rights, and its because you know who was holding America's leash.
>>
>>55805984
at least they would have the opportunity to do so
when you make people turn in their guns, you are basically insuring that they will have no chance to fight back
>>
>>55805984
>We need to destroy the root of the problem, not fix the symptoms.

Unfortunately, its a bit early to re-open the camps for business. So self-defense would have to make do.
>>
>>55804675
>guns kill people more dead than knives

There is no such thing as more lethal, dead is dead.
>>
>>55802754
I take option C and talk the fucker down. If that doesn't work and there's no one to protect, I run away.
If THAT doesn't work, I use my fists. Or a pen if I have one ready. Or a knife. Or a rolled up newspaper. Or a stick. Or a sword.

Balintawak is awesome.
>>
>>55806464
Guns make it easier to kill someone dead than knives do.
>>
False dichotomy? Nice try, OP. Better luck next time.
>>
>>55802754

if you have a gun then the answer is easy enough

otherwise, if multiple of them and you are noguns then situation is more complex. best to not be in that situation in first place
>>
>>55802856
what a coward. you deserve to be mocked by ISIS
>>
>>55802856
and that my friends in a fine example of behavioral programming that is leading to the fall of a once great society.
>>
>>55802856
stupid fagget, you're dishonoring your country
>>
>>55807180
how are the things over there?
how does the normal people feel about what happened?
>>
>>55807295
>how does the normal people feel about what happened?
Well pretty fucking good, 10/10 would live a weekend like this anytime again

What do you think ?
>>
>>55807295
It's the biggest redpill since Charlie hebdo, FN is rising in polls, pretty wild weekend
>>
>>55805226
>>55805678
>>55805932
I wouldn't know I've never been robbed or attacked. But why would someone who is only interested in stealing risk assaulting or murdering you too to add to a potential list of charges, unless you force his hand?
>>
>>55808422
do you think that france is about to strike ISIS?
fucking third world war?
>>
>>55808694
Yep, it's sure we're gonna intensify the bombing and maybe even grounds attacks
>>
>>55802754
It's legal in italy to own guns so B. Erryday
>>
>>55802856

this is 100% of europe's problem today.

everyone with this mentaility should just be euthanized. your genetics are too weak to be passed on. you are meaningless.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.