[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The leadership of ISIS was trained by the CIA. It was originally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: France.png (13 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
France.png
13 KB, 2000x1333
The leadership of ISIS was trained by the CIA.

It was originally intended that ISIS would to be used to execute a regime change in Syria. By ousting Assad and installing a more western friendly Syrian government, the west could finally kick Russia and China of the middle east and preemptively win the pending resource war that is going to happen 25 years from now when the world runs out of oil. But the CIA lost control of ISIS. After the CIA trained ISIS leadership, they went rogue.

Thanks a lot America.
>>
This tread is the truth, thats why its gonna be deleted by mods.
>>
oh babby's first foray into geopolitics

Yes, we train a lot of dodgy people around the world, not just the ME, to help us achieve foreign policy goals in the short term. The majority work out, some don't. Look at OBL.
>>
> they went rogue

Don't you believe it. They're allowed to do whatever they're told to.

This is all a cartoon.
>>
>>55802664

No it won't.

OP. Any evidence? There are some suspicious circumstance but you can't just make an assertion like that without evidence.
>>
>>55802796
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ISSI+created+by+cia
>>
this board is full of bluepill goys who will slide any important thread like this, that's why /pol/ will never succeed at anything which makes me happy
>>
>>55802937

Compelling... You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Let me fill you in on some of the basics form when you make this thread again later.

Baghdadi was in US custody in camp Bucca. The duration of his stay varies from source to source, with the US claiming he was there just one year but a general/colonel from the prison saying he was there longer. It seems he was then handed over to Iraqi security. On his release he joined/formed AQI and eventually fell out with them, AQI spawned both Nusra front and ISIS, with Baghdadi leading ISIS.

A leaked DIA memo from 2012 shows that the US knew that the strongest factions among the 'rebels' were AQI (their name in 2012) and other islamists but they continued to arm them.

So yes. It's fair to say that teh US knew they were arming jihadis to overthrow Assad. But there is nothing to suggest the US coordinated ISIS or helped them build their command structure.

Oh and funfact, the execution videos feature an orange jumpsuit cause this is what Baghdadi wore in camp Bucca.
>>
>>55803355

You've yet to prove anything. Or even offer evidence. As I said, there is evidence of connection but no solid proof that the US done any more than is known.
>>
>>55802595
>when the world runs out of oil
kek
>>
>>55802595
Finally someone bringing this. You also have to be a complete moron to believe that a paris terror act wasn't an inside job and that those sandniggers somehow magically obtained shitload of ammo, guns, grenades and fucking plastic explosives. Just for a comparison Breivik had to spend years to prepare everything and to make an explosive out of chemicals that he had to order from different countries. Also notice how suddenly everyone is all like "oh yeah totally now isis has crossed the line and we have to eliminate them" translation we now have a reason to get rid off our puppets and to send soldiers to middle east and start fucking Assad directly.
Wake up sheeple.
>>
>>55803418

You are very wise in the ways of Daddy Baghdadi and his merry band of ISIS.

Tell us, anon, how you know these things.
>>
>>55804116

It's surprisingly easy to get a gun in France. There was a newspaper, maybe the BBC that did so just last year. A few phone-calls and a matter of hours. The other issue is that you have dead terrorists and footage of them in action. You'd need super committed false falggers to do this.

> middle east and start fucking Assad directly.

France might have one last go. But at the Vienna conference this week a deal was agreed, at least a framework, that included Assad. I think the US is ready to call it a day on this one. Though both Trump and Hillary would take a more hawkish line on this.
>>
File: syrian rebels were always ISIS.png (229 KB, 936x608) Image search: [Google]
syrian rebels were always ISIS.png
229 KB, 936x608
>>55804249

Been paying attention. That was all of the top of my head, a few details may be off but that was the basic story. I can't remember exactly when he joined AQI or his role but he was pretty high up. Here's the DIA memo.

It was obvious from the start the Jihadis were going to be the main 'rebel' force. The exact same thing happened in Libya. But some in the US were too pig-headed to accept this. Hell maybe some of them (McCain) did know it and were happy to let it happen, but they never saw ISIS becoming as powerful as it did.
>>
File: Greater_israel.jpg (209 KB, 390x409) Image search: [Google]
Greater_israel.jpg
209 KB, 390x409
>>55802595
>By ousting Assad and installing a more western friendly Syrian government,

Don't lose sight of what the REAL intentions are.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
>>
>>55802595
>CIA

mossad

CIA gave them guns in syria
>>
>>55804373
Last I checked trump instance was to let the russians fight this one because we have better things to do.
>>
>>55804373

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi#US_internment

>US Prison camp in Iraq accidentally formed ISIS by housing the most radial jihadists together and allowing them to organize terror group

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html

and before anyone mentions 'muh daily mail' the guardian reported this too.
>>
>>55804750
>*we
I meant *you
>>
>>55804750

Was watching him in Texas yesterday and he said repeatedly he wanted to 'bomb the oil' and let the US rebuild the infrastructure, then take the oil. Hilary's track record speaks for itself.
>>
>>55804730
it's
beautiful
>>
>>55803418

>Biden’s Admission: US Allies Armed ISIS
http://www.globalresearch.ca/bidens-admission-us-allies-armed-isis/5406539

>US VP Biden: We Couldn't Convince Our Mideast Allies to Stop Supporting Extremists in Syria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w04YE5zRmc8
>>
>>55804649

is this from a study guide from brit military officer training?
>>
>>55804926

Yes. Assad had to go was the official narrative from about 2006. A lot of the hawks had been planning this well in advance.

I keep posting this and I'm sure not a single person has read it yet.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection

>>55805090

It's a DIA memo. Though we were at it too. We had a guy on trial over here and the trial collapsed after it was discovered we'd been arming the terrorist group we accused him of belonging to.
>>
>>55804839

Also looks like it's off the cards, as Assad is unmossadable and the west are starting to wake up to their mistake.
>>
>>55804830
The only thing that hillary history shows is that she either has a multiple personality disorder or she's a farce that follows the opinion polls.

Still what did trump meant by "bomb the oil"?
>>
>>55805767

While she does change her opinion with the weateher, she's yet to hear of a military engagment she doesn't love.

>Still what did trump meant by "bomb the oil"?

I have no idea...

>U.S. bombs ISIS oil fields, Trump claims credit

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/u.s.-bombs-isis-oil-fields-trump-claims-credit/article/2576323

He was promising more bombs. To be fair, this isn't a bad strategy. It was the bit where he promised the US would claim the oil afterwards that got me.
>>
>>55805767

"give me good press and I'll give you your war"
>>
>>55805943
Seems like a good idea, I imagine that most of the money ISIS is getting is from those oil fields. Cut their founds and they'll have a much harder time.
>>
>>55806263

The bit about occupation was my issue with what he said. Occupation would require Assad gone. Not cool.
>>
>>55805767
the rage behind hillary's eyes has no equal
>>
>>55807335

Still bitter about getting kucked in front of the whole world.
>>
>>55807473
i think she's always been like that

she used to call secret service agents pigs and berate them for not carrying her luggage
>>
>>55802595
This should be common knowledge by now anyway.
>>
>>55802595
Even if you train the leaders.. the people from europe and down there who joimed them did it because of their free will by choice because they like what they do and are 110% sure that it's the real islam
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.