[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate muslims? Can i get bluepilled on this subject?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mecca.gif (115 KB, 460x298) Image search: [Google]
mecca.gif
115 KB, 460x298
Why does /pol/ hate muslims? Can i get bluepilled on this subject? What is wrong with the islam?
>>
This article should be all you need, but there are several other bits on this site that may further away your opinion
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/013-forced-conversion.htm
>>
>>55802095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAW46X7dWLc
>>
It's a cancerous growth that effects all non Muslims. Even the non violent ones. You close down pools so your woman can swim alone. You take certain foods off menus. Your encouraged to not sing our anthem. I could keep on going about these little 1% which you think are so small not to worry about but these 1% little differences all add up
>>
>>55802184
>>55802297
>>55802512
That is NOT Islam.
>>
>>55803010
/pol/ is under no obligation to explain anything.
>>
>>55802095
Why would you want to get bluepilled?
>>
>>55803010
Well if you don't want to know what we think you can just fuck off.
We don't need libtards here.
>>
>>55803617
>>55803445
^^
>>
>>55802095
Core values

>women are inferior
>gays are not considered human
>islam is the only right religion

You'll find these in every muslim you meet, no matter how nice they seem
>>
>>55802095
Can someone explain to me why do they worship a black cube?
>>
>>55804317
>>women are inferior
>>gays are not considered human
are you trying to get pol to convert to islam?
>>
>>55803010
>No real scotsman fallacy
Every single time.
>>
>>55802095
Ahmed, why aren't you prep'd for the next suicide mission?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uswQsQK65qE
>>
>>55804317
The Muslims I've met and know say this
>Women play a different role, but it is important, necessary, and only they are cut out for it in body and mind
>People who have sex with the same sex cannot be considered Muslim, but open homosexuals can be considered Muslim so long as they are celibate
>Yes, but most Muslims I talk to believe that other Abrahamic religions are close enough to go to heaven anyways
>>
>>55802095
1) women are treated like property and their bodies are sinful to the extent that might as well not exist, they have zero free will
2) no fun allowed, everything is forbidden
>>
>>55802095
>Can i get bluepilled on this subject?
Sounds like you already are.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.