[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greece & Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Greek-flag.jpg (2 MB, 4500x3000) Image search: [Google]
Greek-flag.jpg
2 MB, 4500x3000
http://pellanews.blogy.gr/post/1327-ektakto-toraseismos-stin-eyropi-symfonia-sok-rosias-~-elladas

Let me translate it for you fags.
Russia and Greece are teaming up having Russia giving us 30bilion euros per year and the technology to harvest our oil resources. Splitting up profits 50/50. Also a bunch of military equipment to create the Aigaio Pelagos a Greek lake.

Also they offer us the info to unmasked the pricks that putted us in this terrible state.

Thoughts on that alliance? Meanwhile US/EU is going ape shit.
>>
>Europe.
Tell me how slav dick tastes like.
>>
>>55802167
>100,000 jihads per year.
Tell me how muslim dick tastes like.
>>
>pellanews
sage and ignore friends
>>
>>55802396
it was the first fcking site i got it. There are tons more that says the same thing.
>So dense.
>>
>>55801898
It's actually brilliant.

It's pretty bad for Europe because Russia already controls all the oil imports of Europe. The whole point of European oil reserves is to have European energy security. If Russia gets the hands on our resources it defeats the purpose.

But. It's good, because if Russia gets involved, Turkey will have to shut up about it.

So in the end.
Perfect of us (cause we get the money)
Perfect for Russia cause they get stakes on the EU energy market

Bad for everyone else

I love it. Everyone else can go fuck himself!
>>
>>55801898
>pellanews
literally velopoulos tier

Don't listen to him people, just a false flag.
>>
>>55802628
How good would it be though?
>>
Good news! Russia isn't a slave to politcal correctness and doesn't humor Muslims. Greece is a natural ally now that most of Eurabia has surrendered. Europe would be better off with a strong Russian alliance with other secular countries.

I approve how Russia deals with Islamovermin.
>>
>>55802628
https://www.google.gr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=%CF%83%CF%85%CE%BC%CF%86%CF%89%CE%BD%CE%B9%CE%B1%20%CE%B5%CE%BB%CE%BB%CE%B1%CE%B4%CE%B1%CF%83%20%CF%81%CF%89%CF%83%CE%B9%CE%B1%CF%83&es_th=1

Chose the fcking site you want to see it from.
Just wait for it to come to the news.
>>
>mfw Russian sphere of influence is growing every day
>mfw our politicians are still pro western keks
>>
>>55802396
give me a good site please, i want to improve my greek
>>
Greece becoming beast. It is about time Greece is a big player again.
>>
>>55802656
Not at all.

We hurt our relationship with the western world and the agreement isn't even that good.
A few months ago the USA offered us a similar agreement but we would get 70% of the profits.

And to be honest, I don't think we should co-operate with other nations in this. It's true that we don't have money at all but if we divert some resources away from the public sector and fix the rampant corruption then we could set up some oil platforms or whatever in a few years time.

There are tons of organizations we can give away/privatize/whatever.
>>
>>55802734
The agreement was about the pipeline, the other stuff you mentioned was Stephanos Hios's fan fictions.
>>
Μαλαkίες των klasikwn blogs pou bazoun titlous terata gia click baits.
Pes mou re patriwti oti einai ali8eia.. Na broume kana sobaro link apo RT i kati tetoio.

>tl;dr english: I know that almost all the independent Greek news blogs put absurd titles and write on CAPS just for click baits because of a rumor they heard here or there.
>>
>>55802902
so you rather sell every fucking thing to Germany instead?

OPAP and fcking COSMOTE is already sold to Germany. The BIGGEST profitable businesses in Greece
>>
pay denbts
>>
File: feel_SS-pepe.png (191 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
feel_SS-pepe.png
191 KB, 477x768
>>55802992
Stefanos is goat though (mostly, until he starts the conspiracy theories and 'rumors' like this).
>>
File: 2.jpg (14 KB, 236x248) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
14 KB, 236x248
>>55801898
pay denbts
>>
>>55801898
>Thoughts on that alliance?
I give it one year because you fuck something up.
>>
The original article was written in MAY 2015

NOT HAPPENING friends, move along...
fuck op, koita tis imerominies prwta patriwti..
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.