[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steve Jobs was half Syrian. What do you have to say about that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 306x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 306x460
Steve Jobs was half Syrian.

What do you have to say about that?

I think these men and women could be great leaders here in America and they should get free education because they lost the last ten years of their lives.
>>
Look mum, please, come into my room quick. I have posted this post again which I typed up with the intention of causing annoyance. Are you proud of me, sweet mother? If you are, then bring me that dragon dildo.
>>
>>55801793
>baiting this hard
>>
>>55801793
He was also a nut bag who thought bananas and cantelope could cure cancer.
>>
>>55801793
>mfw I suddenly realise that all the people i know spamming pro immigrant shit on facebook are doing so with iphones and macbooks
the tradition of scamming gullible hipsters continues
>>
>>55801793
>Scummy businessman
>Great Leader
>>
>>55801793
Is that Freddy "designated street" Mercury ?
>>
>>55801793
So he pattented an expensive version on Windows and excelled in capitalist world. How does this have anything to do with being an international relations expert ?
>>
File: steve-jobs-with-imac-g3-blue.jpg (596 KB, 1554x2000) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs-with-imac-g3-blue.jpg
596 KB, 1554x2000
>>55801793
Kids today routinely make Mindstorms robots or Skyrim mods that are more sophisticated than the stuff Jobs thought up. The guy thought vibrantly colored plastic was an addition to computing.
>>
>>55801793

Fuck off MAC fag.
>>
Steve jobs was also a giant fucking ass hole and a huge scum bag with really shitty business practices.
>>
>>55801793
He was Arab though you fucking faggot, he's birth parents were Assyrian Christian.
>>
>>55801793
>Steve Jobs was half Syrian.
No. He was half not-Syrian.
What can I say, I'm an optimist.
>>
>>55801965

I don't even call aussies shitposters anymore after all this constant faggotry from canada
>>
>>55801793
>Steve Jobs or Apple are somehow not fucking disgusting
>>
He keeps blowing peoples mind and wallet with his products, truly Allahs greatest asset.
>>
>>55802661
Wasn't* Arab
>>
File: stalin_42484621_orig_.jpg (111 KB, 700x807) Image search: [Google]
stalin_42484621_orig_.jpg
111 KB, 700x807
>>55801793
>What do you have to say about that?
Everyone has substitute.
>>
>>55801793
>here in America
>Canadian flag
Nice try maple leaf.
>>
>>55801793
He was a BS artist who took a blonde from the white gene pool, while at the same time "fighting racism".

Thank you, you have just made me hate them even more.
>>
>>55801793
Thank god he died of cancer or aidz or what ever.
>>
>born half-Arab
>Arab father runs off
>raised by white people 100%
>achieves great things
What a great point you made there
>>
>>55801965
That's some pretty dank shitpost ya kunt
>>
Jobs was a sociopathic creep
>>
>>55801793
culture matters more than genetic heritage
>>
>>55801793
He wasn't a Muslim OP
Even though In some ways he may have acted like one
>>
>>55801793
I hate both the apple products yet i hate more the mentally crippled niggershit eaters that buy apple products
>>
>>55804331
i agree canadabro
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.