[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is The Greater Caliphite of Germanistan going to wake up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 454x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 454x960
When is The Greater Caliphite of Germanistan going to wake up and and literally stomp this fucking terrorist out of existence? Or at least put the fear of God in them?
>>
>>55800850
Serious answer?
What keeps thes situation in germany and europe quiet is social wellfare.
But this is financed by huge debts.
The moment this dept starts collapsing and the wellfare money stops flowing, there will be full blown civil war.
Bodies will be burned in the streets, because there will not be enough room in the graveyards.
>>
>Paris terrorists came into Germany with syrian passports that can be easily bought for 500$ on the black market, using the balcan route

Merkel and her gang still have zero, zero intentions of throttling the flow of terrorists into Europe or at least putting an end to muslim immigration. They just fired a full barrage of the typical arguments.

There was even an article in one of the biggest german newspapers that the best weapon against international terrorism is an 'unconditional welcome culture for refugees'.

Looks like it's going to be civil war, the people of Europe against their corrupt governments, who will be using muslim terrorists as their soldiers against us.
>>
>>55801840
So when are you going to run out of money?
>>
>>55802087
If Europe actually doesn't end in civil war with the native euros fighting the government and the Muslims, I am making a trip to Europe and I will fight with you.
>>
>>55800850
never
99% of germans are pacifist keks who would rather bend over than hurt a fly
>>
>>55802115

Pretty soon. The fugees alone cost 30 billion in one year. Our industry is losing exports and facing lawsuits. Soon there will be neither jobs nor welfare money and the fugees will turn to crime to survive. Normal Germans will either leave Germany or the over 30 ones who will be accepted nowhere because they're too old will die.
>>
>>55802115
Soon™
>>
>>55802437

We aren't allowed a military or national interests of our own. The sole purpose of the Bundeswehr soldier is to stop bullets intended for Americans. This is why we're pacifist.

And yes this whole nazi thing is being used against us to beat us into submission until the bitter end, and when the last of us is dead some Westerner will be standing over his corpse screaming "GET UP YOU NAZI".
>>
>>55802483
>German people forced to engage through awful reparations
>Industry fails, people lose jobs
>they begin to starve and die
>People become extremely restless and angry

It's like I've seen this before. Please make this Reich a good one. I genuinely mean that. You Germans have the full support of 1 Australian.

Please go full Nazi again. I would fucking love to see Germant at its absolute prime again.
>>
>>55802483
>German people forced to engage through awful reparations
>Industry fails, people lose jobs
>they begin to starve and die
>People become extremely restless and angry

It's like I've seen this before. Please make this Reich a good one. I genuinely mean that. You Germans have the full support of 1 Australian.

Please go full Nazi again. I would fucking love to see Germany at its absolute prime again.
>>
>>55800850
not yet
>>
>>55802115
When does the stock market crash?
Hard to say.
>>
>>55802741
our people have fully internalized slave religionand moralism
there is no way back
if our people weren't keks they would have already emancipated themselves
those who accept submission deserve it
>>
>>55803115
yeah german guilt culture is a magnitude worse compared to ours... and ours is already pretty bad.
>>
>>55803670
Austria you should pave the way for nationalism for Germany. Show you aren't scared of being labeled nazis or fascists. Hopefully the Germans follow
>>
>>55802772
Not just one.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.