[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 24
File: 1440284060276.png (495 KB, 523x625) Image search: [Google]
1440284060276.png
495 KB, 523x625
Why is he wrong?
>>
>>55800304
If women and cereal were the same, why wouldn't cereal come with milk?
>>
Pretty sure a women who has been fucked by a ton of people is a good indication of how disloyal said bitch is.
>>
>>55800304
Because who wants to eat the same cereal Someone else had eaten 4 times over
Gross
>>
>>55800304
Because it's as if it is the 48th cereal you're eating.
It's more like eating a cereal from a bowl from which 48 guys are eaten right before you. Not too appetizing.
>>
It's more like if 48 people had a bite from your bowl of cereal before you got to it
>>
>>55800304

Why is he wrong?

Because you cannot negotiate attraction.

If 50% of men (usually the ones that actually get laid) don't like sluts, then thats that.

You cannot force men to accept sluts. Its that simple. If men wouldn't give a shit, then he would be right, but men have evolved to distrust sluts, because chances are that if you're not the first, you cannot be sure the baby was yours.

Furthermore its been proven time and again that virgins form a bond with their first partner and if they stay together, they usually have better and more stable marriages.

Lastly Id add that its not a moral question, its a biological one. If women aren't attracted to losers, then men aren't attracted to sluts. And by attracted I mean willing to settle down.
>>
File: 1353218074622.png (62 KB, 504x497) Image search: [Google]
1353218074622.png
62 KB, 504x497
Because eating cereal doesn't affect your ability to pair bond?

Faggot
>>
>>55800304
So, eating a spoonful of cereal would be the equivalent to an orgy?
>>
It's more like this:

>Woman has choice between boring but healthy cheerios or delicious frosted flakes
>Spends years eating breakfasts of frosted flakes
>Cheerios are always available but she always chooses the tastier, unhealthy option
>One day realises she's 30 and should really start looking out for her health and settle down
>"Oh hey cheerios I know I didn't want you when I was younger but now that I need you you'll let me eat you now yeah?"
>>
File: 1447541758433.jpg (90 KB, 477x616) Image search: [Google]
1447541758433.jpg
90 KB, 477x616
>>55800304
He's comparing eating cereal to a very complex human interaction. It's like saying that stealing or killing your rival's children is fine, because animals do it all the time. Apple and oranges.

I fucking hate libtards and their rhetoric. Although I probably hate more the idiots who fall for it.
>>
>>55800304
>Why is he wrong?
Because women aren't cereals.
>>
>>55800304
What if I put my dick in his cereal bowl?
>>
Thats an easy one.
Most of what you do and think is influenced by your DNA, your ancestors experience.
Back in the day, for a woman to sleep around was a huge risk, because when shit hits the fan its on her. She is the one who gets pregnant.
So,subconsciously, as a man you would turn her down because you think she is a wackjob.
Its not natural for women to sleep around, and therefor you find it weird and get repulsed by it.
>>
>>55800478
>a ton of people
What is that? 30 guys for a 40 years old woman?
>>
>>55800304
statistics show that having more sex partners correlates with higher divorce rates and worse marriages.
But why even marry? Some of us want to have kids and make their lifes better than the ones we had. A marriage gives you financial advantages and helps you having a good family life.
So better safe yourself.
>>
>>55800304
Because all the fun girls who let you fist their cunts,, fuck them up the arse, and beg you to piss in their mouths are nothing like a bowl of Cheerios
>>
>>55800407
BTFO! BEST POST.
>>
>>55800304

how can you be such a beta?
>>
The better question is, why do sluts think they're entitled to men who do not value promiscuity?

Move the fuck on bitch - enjoy your destiny as a penis warmer.
>>
>>55801399
>caring about any woman who is single at 30
>caring about anyone who rode the cock carrousel for 12 years.
It shows a misunderstanding of the purpose of sex and relationships and therefore makes them worse partners.
>>
>>55801399
3+ for any age
>>
File: 1362395134706[1].jpg (13 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1362395134706[1].jpg
13 KB, 300x200
>>55800304
>women are held to a different standard on this than men

What woman wants a boyfriend who's fucked a hundred other women? Guys who bang lots of girls are routinely called pigs, manwhores, and (if the jealous bitch who got pumped and dumped is a feminist) misogynists. The only reason society has any admiration for men who fuck lots of women is that it's actually something of an achievement for men, unlike with women who can get all the dick they want. But no woman would be accused of slut-shaming if she didn't want to date a 'player'.

And there's nothing wrong with that. If their previous one hundred relationships didn't go anywhere good, why would relationship no. one hundred and one be any different?
>>
You guys are all faggots I'm eating chicken salad sandwich with bacon for breakfast.

Also you should tell these females to wash their pussies if it's like a soggy bowl of cereal that's Sat out all day
>>
>>55800304
>this bowl of Cheerios has had 30 different dicks in it
>but I'll still eat it anyway because it's beautiful and I respect its decisions
>>
File: fuckenkek.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
fuckenkek.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>55801374
Holy shit its been too long since I have laughed like I am laughing right now!
Love you America, for all your patriotism you come out with the darndest things sometimes.
>>
It's more like eating a bowl of cereal 47 people have cum in. Though I guess John Green would for PR

>>55801399
The more the worse
>>
Cheeri-HOES
>>
>eating a bowl of Cheerios that has salvia of 17 other men and same spoon of 17 other men

yeah, that's completely healthy and won't get you sick (STD)
>>
>>55800304
>Why can't more people think like John Green
Because most of us have stopped trying to impress the hot chicks at high school when we left it, physically and mentally.
>>
>>55801683
>What woman wants a boyfriend who's fucked a hundred other women?

Plenty, actually. Women long after promiscuous men. It's proof of your desirability as a male and proof of social acceptance - women don't want to pair up with pariahs, lest they become pariahs themselves.

The biggest slut shamers are never men, but women. It's a way to keep their own competition in check through ostracization.
>>
File: ce1LnwM1tzyxxi_540.jpg (13 KB, 200x205) Image search: [Google]
ce1LnwM1tzyxxi_540.jpg
13 KB, 200x205
>>55801178
So the cheerios will refuse to let the woman eat them? How are they gonna do that?
>>
Most women how sleep with lots of guys become mentally damaged, this is pretty much a fact. Whores have their place in the world but a happy marriage is not one of them.
>>
>>55802288
a lot of bowls of cherrios are just so happy to be chosen that they overlook the fact that the woman had been eating the frosted flakes for herself her entire adult life, and likely would still eat frosted flakes if her health wasn't getting worse
>>
>>55802405
>Most women how sleep with lots of guys become mentally damaged
They're damaged long before they start sleeping around. It's the lack of a father to discipline and guide the child, and a mother to nurture it.
>>
File: women sex.jpg (287 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
women sex.jpg
287 KB, 1223x1570
>>55800304
>Why is he wrong?

Sexual promiscuity in women is a sign of mental problems. It also signifies an inability to form or maintain meaningful relationships.

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. A woman who slept around before she met you is highly likely to continue sleeping around.

Also STDs.
>>
>>55802288
You're missing the point. Cheerios would feel naturally spiteful that it's sought after as a plan-b breakfast and only when a woman decides to finally settle down.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbvrGiL_s70&ab
>>
File: 1445288488750.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1445288488750.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
Because that argument is retarded. It is based on the assumption that you are the only one who has eaten out of those cereal boxes. A far better analogy would be
>Would you eat a cheerio that has been in 40 other guys' mouths first?
There isn't a line to eat the Cheerio's that have been in 40 peoples' mouths.
>>
>>55800304
I fucking hate John Green. such a beta liberal pussy.he is what is wrong with western males.
>>
>>55802948
It brought him loads of cash, though, so he must be doing something right.
>>
>>55800575
This
>>
File: 1447519344814.jpg (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447519344814.jpg
172 KB, 800x800
>>55803002
him and john oliver represent that brainwashed liberal male. its pathetic. so what if he makes money off of it. so do jews.
>>
If you want to marry someone, you will want a woman with good morals, that will stick with you. Someone that will be with you in good times and in bad times, in sickness and in health.

Someone that has slept with dozens of guys, have poor values and holds her personal sexual pleasure above everything else. People with those values are not going to stick with you in bad times. People with those kinds of values will be more likely to cheat you. To leave you when the sexual chemistry goes down. Your kids will be raised by someone that considers pleasure the ultimate good and will have the same values as she does.

Values are the most important thing in a partner. I have seen plenty of people hurting themselves for choosing their partners based on something else. And plenty of people suffering because they have shitty values, as well.
>>
>>55803357
I'm not saying they aren't pathetic, but damn do I envy their piles of cash. If I could write some godawful YA novel under a pseudonym, get paid ten million for the movies rights, and have it bring about more book sales, shit I'd write the most pandering piece of garbage I could.

And then I'd use that money to write the most anti-PC adventure novels I could, with big breasted women, bearded protagonists, and a shit ton of evil magic.
>>
>>55803493
What's stopping you? It's not like you need talent to write YA. Just a grasp on normies escapist fantasies
>>
>>55803595
And that's where the problem lies. I can think up decent stories, hell I've written some short ones, but I always catch myself trying to make them better, inject some psychological, philosophical and social elements that will require the reader to think and to come to their own conclusions. It's a compulsion, and I just couldn't stand writing some shitty YA bollocks, when the potential for a good story would be just lying there.
>>
>>55803718
Mary Sue is a normie girl yet reclusive and doesn't have many friends. Through circumstances that don't involve any actual work by her she gains special abilities. Meanwhile Chad Thundercock realizes he loved her all along and becomes nice guy for her keking Best Friend Betabucks who settles with the less interesting best friend of the protag (or he's gay wouldn't that be SO progressive).
With their friendship and gurl power by Mary they take out the evil white men who wanted to do evil things because he's so evil. Everybody cheers for Mary.
>>
>>55800304
Once again tumblr needs a food analogy to understand something.
>>
>>55800304
if 48 niggers has licked and split in your food , would you still eat it ?
he's just a kek
>>
>>55803002
bank robbery also gets you loads of cash
>>
>>55800304
Because most women that guzzles 10 cocks a day then say "I'm ready to settle down now :^)" in their late 20s and early 30s are liars. They'll never be satisfied by one partner .
>>
Because that box of cheerios was sealed so it didn't have penises inside it before you ate it.
>>
>>55800304
>comparing the needs and value of a human being with an inanimate object literally meant to be consumed

Do you think this way of thinking about human beings, as things to be consumed for your enjoyment, is part of the problem?
>>
>>55804298
DAAAAAAAYUM
>>
a femmynist bullied me at school on friday

what do friends
>>
>>55801178
Found the neckbeard.
>>
Because he's an ugly cückold that can fuck worthless coalburning niggerdick'd sluts while I fuck my beautiful White girlfriend who was a virgin before she met me.
>>
>>55804000
Thanks, you just took a few shavings off my soul with that garbage.

>>55804258
It also gets you Tyrone's dick up your ass in prison.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>55800304
I really hate that man.
>>
>living in 2015
>believing that lie

keep telling yourself that. you know shes already been hollowed out by a groid.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckmXie8C0A0
>>
>>55803718
POST STORY
>>
>>55804396
give her the d
>>
>>55805236
but i dont wanna she was very rude
>>
>>55805113
>this entire video
Why even bother with women? If women are going to cheat the moment they feel they can get something better, then why even opt into the game in the first place? I'd rather live and die alone, every night beating my meat with my own hand than be in a relationship where every moment I have to keep this other adult human being in line, lest be lied to and cheated on. I'd rather hug my Morrigan daki every night than sleep in the same bed with a woman who's thinking about someone else while telling me she's too tired (for the fourth time this month) for sex.

I'd rather have to fight lions with my fists than have to deal with a creature who doesn't know what it wants, but expects me to get it anyway. Then if you do too well and give it everything, it still cheats, saying 'he was smothering me'.
>>
But honestly, just flip the question to women like this.

>Imagine if I bought you a Ferrari, would you rather have a brand new ferrari, or a ferrari that has been driven by 20 other people, with the tires worn down and the suspension loose

If she ever says the one with 20 people, it's because she caught on and doesn't want to admit metaphorically she's a slut.
>>
>>55803416
>holds her personal sexual pleasure above everything else
By fucking some people?
I don't get this at all. I am with a girl for a few years now and had several sexual relationships before this, do I somehow devalue our relationship?
>>
Sluts are more likely to divorce you
>>
>>55806551
if she fucks other people because she wants to, she's a slave to her emotions and will do the same to you. A woman who sleeps around is more likely to continue doing it, so long as they are able to get the type of lifestyle they want.

You date a woman who has slept around before, she likely still knows those men she slept with before and it would only take a two minute conversation to get those men to fuck her again.

It's like a job interview: Would you hire a person who's had ten other jobs before coming to you, only staying at each for a few months before hopping to the next? You wouldn't, because you know that person is prone to just leaving the job one day, thanks to their history.
>>
>>55800304
Better question is why do people like this guy exist?

No seriously I want to know. How you can be such a dickless feminized shell of a man and not hate yourself? Where is the self respect?
>>
>>55806757
its a combination of being just as arrogant as the women they defend while at the same time the classic white knight call of
>if i come to her aid, then they will sleep with me!

Source, I used to lightweight be one of these simps, making excuses for women at every turn.
>>
>>55806757
>and not hate yourself
Chances are he does hate himself.

As a white male he's personally responsible for literally everything.
>>
File: 000000.jpg (203 KB, 576x622) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
203 KB, 576x622
Basically, if she's had too many dicks in her she won't be loyal.

I'm in fucking love with this girl, I love her, but she's had about 30+ sexual partners and is all polyamorous and she knows I won't accept that and she can't accept that I'd only want to be with her and be exclusive/faithful.
It's fucking miserable because everything about her aside from her sexual side I fucking adore, but that part of things will always get in the way and we've basically friendzoned each other because we'd kill each other if we got together. Fucking wish I'd met her ten years earlier when she was only half of a turbo-slut.
>>
I mean, if I jam my dick into a bowl of Cheerios I'm not exactly going to blame the next guy for hesitating to partake in those Cheerios.
>>
>>55805842
>I'd rather hug my Morrigan daki every night than sleep in the same bed with a woman who's thinking about someone else while telling me she's too tired (for the fourth time this month) for sex.
Have you ever considered not being a underage reddit beta fag?
>>
People are not cereal
>>
>>55806515

>implying they wouldn't lie to your face, say they'd take the new Ferrari and suck 5 cocks the same night

Women are pathological liars.
>>
>>55806992
her body was going to get ventilated with dicks one way or another. Your involvement wouldn't change that.
>>
File: 1403130918551.jpg (79 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
1403130918551.jpg
79 KB, 345x343
>>55800407
>>
>>55800304
It's less about how many weiners can she fit and more about how pointless is trusting a slut

So the whole comparison is not valid
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 736x552
>>55806515
>wanting a new ferrari

This underage faggot never played vice city.
>>
>>55806992

Stop torturing yourself you stupid abo cunt.
>>
>>55801866
This tbqh f a m
>>
>>55807048
>im beta because id rather not get bled dry by a creature that doesn't love me the same way i love them
i found the beta, no mirror needed
>>55807072
while this is true, it's easy to spot out. depends on the speed of the answer. an immediate answer means that she never thought about the question and said the answer she knew you wanted to hear.
>>55807260
i only played like ten missions, i think that was around the time that Capcom vs SNK 2 was still pretty popular, was busy playing that
>>
>>55806942
I hate this answer, it sounds too easy. There's got to be more to it than that, the culture changing or men getting more estrogen or fucking something. I don't want to believe that western men just collectively forgot how to perform as basic a biological need as fucking procreation, and have to delude themselves into thinking and saying all kinds of crazy emasculating shit in the hopes it will give them a chance at a peepee touch
>>
>>55802515

/thread
>>
>>55807343

We're a generation of men raised by women FOR women.
>>
>>55800304
Because the cheerios don't less happy the more you eat them and eating them doesn't correlate significantly with increased chances of divorce.
>>
> omg you've never even EATEN cereal? what a loser!

does that sound right, virgins?
>>
>>55807326
>by a creature that doesn't love me the same way i love them
I know you know what the actual problem is but I don't wanna be mean. She didn't deserve you anyway. Protip: It's your fault for not keeping her in line
>>
>>55800575

Flawless Victory
>>
>>55800304
Because 'This thing is totally like this thing' is always a shit argument that idiots use when they want to sound intelligent.
>>
> Do you want a bowl of cereal? Here, try this one. It is filled with semen from 48 other men. Some of those men may have had communicable diseases, but just use this mouth guard and you have a 99% chance of not getting those diseases. Also, we never really washed the bowl completely, so their DNA is still stuck to some parts. Enjoy!

> n-no thanks. I'll just have some toast.
>>
>>55806551
>By fucking some people?
Yes.
A woman that has casual sex has terrible morals.
>>
>this is my favorite quote because it gives me an excuse for doing bad things

liberals
>>
>>55801274
he used cereal as an analogy because it's quIRKy xxDDDD
>>
>>55800304
>Not being bothered if ur wife calls out one of her 100 lovers name in bed, if it's Green, which Green is it?
>never marry a tramp
>never make a person commit if u are their first boyfriend, they become sluts for cock.
>Both genders are equal in unequal ways i.e women are weaker but live longer, Men are less stressed but have to work to get attention
>being this chucked and not knowing it when his wife goes out "line dancing" till 4am and worrying if u are being a typical man for worrying if she is cheating. A guilty kek.

Why is he considered smart?
>>
>>55807615

>no thanks, I'll just have some toast

Fucking virgin stop oppressing me with your micro dick
>>
>>55807343
basically
>>55807423
this. More women raising children out of wedlock means those children only get input from one parent, the parent who fucked up the family unit in the first place. She then fills that child's head with misinformation and statements which come from emotion, which turns that male into a simp who can only look at women as perfect goddesses, unable to do anything wrong. Their daughters become more arrogant and entitled to the world because of their cunts, and the sons because limp-wristed half faggots who wouldn't say anything bad about a woman ever and men who would gladly raise children who aren't theirs.

>>55807477
something something gavin innes

The problem is that women are so infantile that they have to be kept 'in line' to begin with. How is it that men are raised to be responsible for themselves where women are allowed to act like children, running into the street of life with no one slapping the shit outta them telling them they're wrong?
>>
>>55807689
>>being this chucked and not knowing it when his wife goes out "line dancing" till 4am and worrying if u are being a typical man for worrying if she is cheating. A guilty kek.
Wait. This guy talked about this?
>>
>>55800591
See this guy gets it and he doesn't even in to english.
>>
>>55800304
Because based on what he says, no matter what he says is wrong.
>>
He's trying to logically argue with human instinct. There's not much wrong with smelling bad, but people will be naturally repulsed by you. Similarly, men are naturally repulsed by women who have slept with a lot of men. Greene was a low social status nerd with low sexual value who married a woman with a much higher partner count than himself. We've had, since Marx, the idea of ideology existing to explain and argue for existing structures rather than these structures coming into existence because of some ideology. Similar stuff exists in Freud. As a man, Greene is very likely disgusted and anxious about being married to a woman who has slept with a lot of men. As a man of low sexual value (or at least one who has internalized the self-image of one), he realizes that he doesn't have many options and will need to bury this disgust in order to have any options with women at all. Greene argues against imaginary men in a public internet forum, but really he's arguing with his own objections to his own lifestyle to repress the shame and anxiety attendant to being with a woman who has fucked a lot of dudes.
>>
>>55807882
i dont know, but im going through some similar shit right now with my best friend
>he tells her he wanted some space
(doesn't cook, clean or work)
>she gets that space, by going out every weekend, even staying the night at her 'friends' house
>is cold almost literally every moment they are together
>past two weekends went out and didn't come back home until the next night
hes probably getting cheated on and he's just accepting it. i want to redpill him but he might just double down on his belief that 'shes not like the rest'. i want to help him but sometimes it takes a man getting burned before he realizes fire is hot
>>
>>55807699
>How is it that men are raised to be responsible for themselves where women are allowed to act like children, running into the street of life with no one slapping the shit outta them telling them they're wrong?
That's how they LITERALLY evolved. To just submit to a guy and be done. You can't change their nature, just learn to be the alpha
>>
>>55802948
this.
>>
>>55807699
>the sons because limp-wristed half faggots who wouldn't say anything bad about a woman ever and men who would gladly raise children who aren't theirs.

The number one correlating factor between rapists is being raised by a single mother without any father figures.
Women raise rapists.
>>
File: zY3CSV3.png (33 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
zY3CSV3.png
33 KB, 899x547
>>55808366

While I'm inclined to agree with you, I'm gonna need some proofs for future use.
>>
>>55808102
not asking for them to change their nature, just for the world to see what it is.
>>55808366
Single mothers raise most of the prison population today, most of the people who commit horrible acts came from a broken family. It's why I try to shame single mothers, because no child deserves to be raised by a woman who resents them because they look like their fathers, because having a child means your dreams dying.
>>
>>55800304
What a terrible analogy.

This more like the case where someone offers you a gum that has already been chewed by a dozen other people.

What do you prefer, a new bubble gum straight out of the gumbox factory, or a chewed one?
>>
>>55808548
>http://www.photius.com/feminocracy/facts_on_fatherless_kids.html

"Seventy-two percent of adolescent murderers grew up without fathers. Sixty percent of America's rapists grew up the same way."
Source: D. Cornell (et al.), Behavioral Sciences and the Law, 5. 1987. And N. Davidson, "Life Without Father," Policy Review. 1990.

"80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes."
Source: Criminal Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26, 1978.

Old sources I know, I'm having trouble finding anything more recent, I'd blame Obama and Liberals making research into such topics harder to conduct if I could.
>>
File: CocoaPuffs.jpg (39 KB, 268x390) Image search: [Google]
CocoaPuffs.jpg
39 KB, 268x390
>>55800304
Cause Cheerios are shit. If you're gonna eat cereal do it the right way and eat a big ass bowl of chocolaty sugar.
>>
>>55808896

Good enough. Saved for future use.
>>
>>55804665
>It also gets you Tyrone's dick up your ass in prison.

As opposed to getting Tyrone's dick up in your wife's ass?
>>
This man is such a cvck. Bet his wife have a black lover.
>>
>>55808091
Let him learn this lesson himself. She is cheating and I'd bet my country going back to the english she is.

>>55807882
I only saw 5 videos of his but I know his type. He held out on the hope for his one love wile she was choking on cocks. Then he finally gets her and gets blind sided. If you're that passive aggressive u become self hating even when there wrong being done right in front of you.

But thats just my view. He is definitely knowledgeable but unsure if i would call him wise. Wisdom is knowing not to stick ur dick in the fire cause u learned from being burnt before.
>>
>>55800304
Holy shit what an idiot.

Sleeping with a lot of people means you're bad at choosing mates, are easily persuaded into things without thinking it through first, or are a whore, none of which are qualities most people look for in a mate.
>>
>>55809122
You just described one of my friends. She's had over 30 boyfriends.
>>
>>55801683
It's humped and dumped retard
>>
>>55804367
Interesting deduction. Based on my knowledge of and experiences with these types of women, mostly my sister-in-law, I do see a lot of truth in your observation.
>>
>>55804398
Found the kuckold
>>
>>55800304
herpes sucks man. n

not worth it tobe honest family
>>
>>55808047
I think you hit the nail right on the head...a most well thought out and logical answer.
>>
>>55800304
Because good key fits to many locks and good lock has only one key
>>
>>55809031
i know she is cheating, or at the very least looking at the menu, but hes my best friend who tried to harm himself the first time they broke up, i'd feel terrible if i just ignored this and he ended up doing something stupid over a woman.

he was raised by a woman and was likely told that as a man you're supposed to do everything for a woman, and if she's unhappy its your fault. I want to pull him away from that line of thinking, but he's so bluepilled that he thinks i'm just bitter on women.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>55800304
>Face only a mother could love
>Cares about things that won't affect him personally, ever
>Uses infantile straw man to top it all off
>COME ON
>>
>>55800304

if i said you can have a brand new box of cereal or a box of cereal that had had 10 dicks in it, which would you take?
>>
>>55808946
>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0190740912003519
I can't read this article but I think, based on the abstract, that it backs up the claim with a more recent study("Single parenthood significantly predicted offending at Wave 1.") but I could be wrong as I don't have full access since I finished my Masters Degree last year.

>https://books.google.com.au/books?id=3d-NAQAAQBAJ&lpg=PR10&ots=wT1wXFoXpU&dq=rapist%20single%20mother%20families%20rape%20&lr&pg=PA67#v=onepage&q=mother&f=false

I have no idea what this link will pop up but it's a book from 1994 about profiles of Rapists, page 67 has some info about how close rapists tend to be to their mothers versus their fathers(41% versus 13%), how many were abandoned by their fathers before age 18(51%).
Also 83% of rapists claimed they were very close with their mothers compared to 44% with their fathers.

So basically that Hollywood cliche of a rapist following in his fathers footsteps is bullshit, they tend to lash out and hate women more if they're close to mummy.

My theory is that they're raised by their mothers to believe that women want what they all lie and say they want, reliable, steady and dependable guy who is gentle and kind. Eventually this fails them so many times that they snap.
>>
>>55809442
you know what they say about the messenger right? Sucks that the only option is for him to redpill himself and ya sorry to hear he is weak willed enough to self harm. I'm sure you know urself all you can do is take on some of his venting if he chooses the none pussy route. At least she is a practice girl for him if we are to look on a bright side.
>>
>>55800304
Sounds like yet another excuse for libscum to continue being shameless degenerates.
>>
>>55800304
>Why is he wrong?
1: Men and women aren't held to different standards
2: The more sexual partners a person has, the greater the chance of that person having STDs
>>
File: Greg_Sestero_in_The_Room[1].jpg (41 KB, 650x367) Image search: [Google]
Greg_Sestero_in_The_Room[1].jpg
41 KB, 650x367
>>55809198
Tell me about it. I used to know a girl... She had a dozen guys. One of em found out about it, beat her up so bad she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero street.
>>
>>55800663
This

Getting upset at men because they aren't attracted to women who've had a lot of partners is like getting mad at a gay guy for not being attracted to women
>>
>>55810052

Bet she fucked all the doctors in the hospital.
>>
>>55800304
I don't want tons of dicks in my cheerios either.
>>
>>55810052

I actually saw this shit in theaters. Good god.
>>
>>55809198
I know a girl who has never been dumped and never gone more than a month without a boyfriend since she was 16.
She'd honestly never noticed it until I asked her how it felt when she was last dumped and left alone and she realised that she'd dumped every boyfriend she'd ever had and never noticed.
I mean how the fuck could someone not notice that they killed every single relationship they'd ever been in?

I sometimes think that women lack introspection on a colossal scale.

>>55810306
What a story.
>>
>>55810196
Yeah, you can say that again.
>>
File: 1403108578971.jpg (184 KB, 1647x858) Image search: [Google]
1403108578971.jpg
184 KB, 1647x858
>>55802211

relevant
>>
>>55810022
you are right, thanks. been a little edgy this last couple weeks but your words have helped. i will always be his friend and listen to him every time he wants to talk, that wont ever change. and yes, he still has plenty of time to find a new woman should this not work out. he is a strong person, he just doesn't believe it, hasn't proven it to himself since his injury
>>
Generally when you have to use an analogy when it comes to a social problem you are wrong.

Get like 10 guys to dip their dick into that fag's cereal and ask him if he would still eat it. If the answer is yes, he is a literal fag. It s fine to pump and dump a whore, after all, you're doing to them what they decided should be done to them when they gave up their virginity to some dude. But never get into a relationship with a whore.
>>
>>55800304

I don't give a fuck about how many dicks a woman wishes to put in her mouth and vagina. However, to act like there are no ramifications (rewiring of the brain, emotional change) for engaging in sex acts with many random people, an act designed to produce children, and which has evolved in a way where one partner for the woman is advantageous, is crazy. Biology is different between men and women. Liberals don't get that though. They also feign believing science is so important...when they don't understand it at all.

He is wrong because it is becoming more clear that we are on the brink of the death of modern society. The meaninglessness of marriage and partnership MUST be having an effect on the fact that high quality parenting is becoming extinct.

Can people like him just stick to manipulating his ignorant fan base to support his creative-less "art."
>>
>>55810052
fine I shall why not. My friend came from a sue happy home. Her dad fell off a wall and sued the neigbhors and got big money and one of her brothers is an autistic drug dealer and wanted by gangs in two cities for stealing from them. This doesnt really paint her well but im just sharing this info with u so u can see how she can be hollow on the inside. She left secondary school cause of bullying and so on. Worked for a bit in a cafe before trying to sue them. She's been with a guy from every country in ireland nearly. She would travel up to dublin from Galway to be with her boyfriend, then she would text another guy while meeting him so thats what always breaks up her relationships, she also dated a guy with his own chip van, nicknamed mcDonald cause of a jew afro he had. She has 4 sisters who married guys 15 years older then themselfs and one sister who has two bastard kids. So as u can tell my friend is only in it for the honey moon phase. Turns out she also fucked 2 maybe 4 of my friends. She has never learned. Her last boyfriend she got a week after her dad died. Used her for transport and cheated on her with some fat cunt. Now she has a new one to add to her collection. The girl is nearing 30 now and has no fucking type what so ever, you know after about 2 girlfriends if u prefer blondes or red heads? ya never learned that. Why im friends with her is she is a kind person if not hollow on the inside from all the damage her brother done to her mentally and that older guy fettish her sisters have. The other day i sat down for tea with her and found her mom pressuring her to have kids so u know that biological timer has started counting down.
>>
>>55807923
What
>>
>>55800663
Also, these assholes love to boil gender issues down to "society". You dipshits, women make up half of your big bad "society ".
Men don't like sluts, simple as that
>>
File: 123.jpg (207 KB, 927x1455) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
207 KB, 927x1455
>>55810351

>I sometimes think that women lack introspection on a colossal scale

they're solipsistic narcissists
>>
>>55810351
Thats odd alright. dont know how she would react when a guy finally does dump her.

>>55810549
Then it might not take too long for him to find his footing again if he is able to break that cycle of thought thats a good sign too. And no worries might be worth bringing to his attention when things go to shit is " the only think you did wrong was not find out she was a cunt sooner".
>>
>>55803718
Post the story, anon. /pol/ is filled with connoisseurs of literature. Much better than those faggots at /lit/.
>>
>>55812267
i will remember your words should the day come. hopefully im just a paranoid fuck and when she comes home the next day its really because 'her female friend got sick and she was up all night taking care of her' , but if she is a bitch, then yeah, at least now he knows.
>>
>>55809211
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pump+and+dump
>>
>>55811385
i never even thought about that before.

i hate women, and i am one.
>>
>>55812267
>Thats odd alright. dont know how she would react when a guy finally does dump her.
She's basically locked her boyfriend down, not married yet but they live in another country together and have a few visa issues tied together so they can't split up easily or he'll get deported back to Australia but she's pretty secure in the relationship.
He loves her, she's not a bad person by any measure, in a relationship she's great and loving and all that shit it is just that she has never been hurt in a relationship and has hurt every guy she's ever been with.
>>
File: chapolin.jpg (6 KB, 261x150) Image search: [Google]
chapolin.jpg
6 KB, 261x150
>>55800304
If everybody eats the cereal once and never come back, it means the cereal is shit. The same goes with a woman.
>>
File: SexChart.gif (18 KB, 300x439) Image search: [Google]
SexChart.gif
18 KB, 300x439
>>55800304

The STD argument:

STD's spread exponentially with how many people you have sex with. Because the person you have sex with might have had 10 partners with 5 STD's. You fuck that person means you'v not only fucked 11 people but you also fucked the people who fucked the initial 10 people she fucked. Which means you are exposing yourself to maybe 50 people just from fucking one.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (149 KB, 439x594) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
149 KB, 439x594
>>55800304
Cheerios are not women
>>
>>55801392
And the liberals mind is rejecting their disgust reaction, leading to all sorts of degeneracy. It usually ends/weakens their genetic line, coincidentally.
Listen to your fathers.
>>
>>55808695
Doesn't help that it's an endemic problem within the black community, in that being a brood mother is common practice and the fathers being multiple who-knows.
>>
>>55801374
KEK
E
K
>>
>>55813824
this also means that having sex with sluts makes a man gay
>>
Because people aren't cereals /thread
>>
>Such a liberal cunt he compares having sex to eating cereal
hope he gets AIDS and dies
>>
>>55800304
There is nothing wrong with being a slut. Sex is meaningless. Thats why I let my wife fuck other men.
>>
File: 8a21_vqf0e.jpg (26 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
8a21_vqf0e.jpg
26 KB, 620x465
>>55800304
Think of it like this:

Someone pukes on your baseball bat, what do you do? Wash it off and use it again.

Somoney pukes in your purse/handbag. What do you do? Throw it away.
>>
>>55800304
>if you have sex with me i wont objectify or judge you!
>>
>>55800304

cause both men and women who sleep around usually are less happy/content with their lives, AND most importantly have a much higher risk of carrying STD's. gone my whole life without so much as a cold sore, and i aint fucking starting now.
>>
>>55800304

>Hey John how would you like to eat this bowl of cereal after 48 guys have stuck their dicks in it
>>
>>55800304
Eating cereals isn't linked with unstable marriages, unlike premarital sex.
>>
File: 1394330877130.jpg (164 KB, 735x1086) Image search: [Google]
1394330877130.jpg
164 KB, 735x1086
This is the first time in history in any culture world wide when promiscuos women are anything more than filth.
>>
>>55800304
>Oh John you're back early...This is Letter P er..our new carpenter, he was working late last night and so I made him some breakfast and i knew u wouldnt mind him wearing your robe.
>Hey thats nice dear I love you so much!
>Man she has the best cerial you na I mean, never mind them lucky charms when the pot of cold is in that bowel nigger na I mean?
>Yes indeed I do! [nervous laughter]
>>
All women are whores. If you don't accept this truth, you will forever be blue pilled.
>>
>>55800304
Cause vaginas get worn out and stretched over time and if they don't clean with a douche (most don't) it gets gross whereas dicks are easily washable and dont wear out over use
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.