[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamanoj
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: muslim hero.jpg (124 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
muslim hero.jpg
124 KB, 720x720
Islam is the religion of peace. I couldn't imagine some French Catholic cunt risking his life to save a stadium filled with people.
>>
>>55800133
MIDF out in full force today
>>
Well if that is true which I believe it's not since 99% of FB memes are for the lowest of the low intellectually. But if it's true I wonder how the reception from the others will be once they find out.

I notice his picture isn't included. Not suspicious at all.
>>
>Zouheir
So, an Algerian? You know, that part of North Africa with French culture French education and French law, having been part of France for a long time?
>>
Stop samefagging the whole forum at full force you stupid bleeding hearted politically correct pussy ass weiner
>>
>>55800133

but he would be fired if he didn't do his job and the guys not exactly gonna high five the bomber
>>
>>55800133
So if you have an african name you are now a muslim? Anyway I give zero shit, muslims out or we should deport them
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 231x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 231x236
>>55801092
>>
>>55800879
Of course his picture isn't included, he's a white Algerian.

Media wants you to think he's a refugee.
>>
>>55800133
>absolutely no sources whatsoever
>people will eat this shit up regardless
>>
>Islam is the religion of peace

not if you're a non-muslim
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 208x242
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.