[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top facts about France: 1)France can't into war. It is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 14033113150.jpg (239 KB, 1959x1959) Image search: [Google]
14033113150.jpg
239 KB, 1959x1959
Top facts about France:
1)France can't into war.
It is a nation of losers.France has no French national heroes. Napoleon was Italian, but leading a French faggots he loses.If he leads ,for example,arabs he will win.
French loses all world wars.Second world war even Poland fight more better then French.
Karl Martell was a Germanic. France surrender ,without fight.
France are total losers- from the ancient times till the modern world. Vietnam,Alger,1872,1914,1941 1812 and etc.
Also , Wilhelm the conquer was a norman- a viking dynasty,that colonise Normandy
2)All French guys are total faggots.
They are weak and tolerant passive faggots.
The national symbol of France is a chicken.
The symbol of passive homosexual is a chicken.
France is a nation of passive homosexuals.
All French man likes to have a passive anal sex with niggers and arabs with the label- "refugees welcome"
Also they send they girls to to the niggers and arabs ,being keked.
French girls dislike french man.Also , in future french white would not exist, becouse there are not white children in France and niggers are superior there.
3) The liberator of France was a joan of d'Arc- it was a girl or transgender ,likes to change into girls clothes.
But Karl,the king of France was a traitor and English man capture her.
Even girls and faggots are more energetic and
fight better, than French.
4) French never be honest to their ideals.
For example, they said they have freedom of speech.
But whan terrorist attack Sharli, there was a man , who joke on it"Sharli Kulibaly" and he was a French.
or for example now- many dead after terrorist attack and sharli posts a defending France people pictures.
But they must jokes on it- "look guys,how funny, french died."
In total conclusion- French are faggots with no future, and it is good.
discuss.
>>
You forgot our bad hygiene and snobbishness
>>
File: 14475835414413.jpg (33 KB, 378x410) Image search: [Google]
14475835414413.jpg
33 KB, 378x410
>>55800253
>>
>>55800072
Should I judge your country by the example of the Pussy Riot? Because that's what you're doing with France/Charlie Hebdo...
>>
>it's a russian poster thread
>>
>>55800483
Lol~PR are dumb femen
>>
russia my great ally you are right
well memed
>>
>>55800072
What meme is that face?
>>
File: 1442965061591.gif (1 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1442965061591.gif
1 MB, 260x195
>Starts to bant
>Can't even greentext

Embarassing
>>
>>55800072
Not nice
>>
>>55800072
I understand you're mad about those Charlie hebdo cartoons making fun of your airplane bombing victims, I think they're insensitive faggots too, but this is just kind of sad.
You're better than this, Russiabro.
>>
>>55800694
Yoba, often erroneously called the comfy guy.
>>
>>55800694
Yoba, you are welcome my capitalistic pig friend.
>>
>>55800072
There is no stronger penalty than living in russia, therefore I can't add anything to your post op.
>>
>>55800672
Yes, and Charlie Hebdo are dumb edgy libtard faggots. What were you expecting from them? They mocked the death of General de Gaulle ffs.
>>
>>55801095
>They mocked the death of General de Gaulle ffs.
Did they hurt your feelings ?
>>
>>55800072
All true.
>>
>>55801258
I wasn't born at the time of the death of De Gaulle and no, I know better than giving a fuck about edgy kids.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.