[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Misinformation and Ignorance guided by emotions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13
File: blackpolguy.jpg (103 KB, 721x719) Image search: [Google]
blackpolguy.jpg
103 KB, 721x719
I've browsed /pol/ for a number of years now, no doubt this thread will be shitposted to the max.
I have seen the light, since i'm not an edgy 18 year old anymore I have found that:
It's simple. you think you're all about facts and the hard reality. you think the red-pill is the truth, it simply is false.

You're ignorant of reality, you use emotive commentary just like the retarded SJW's.
Your ignorant generalisations of muslims are astounding, now don't get me wrong Islamic Extremists are fucking scum, but you never talk about Bangladesh, Turkey and other majority muslim countries that have complete equality and don't feel the need to bring sharia law to the west.
There are over a BILLION muslims.

We must fight extremism, but not fight over ignorance and misinformation of the islamic faith due to misguided hatred and false figures.

Use your fucking brains and stop running with the far right edgy narrative that actually holds faulty facts paraded as the truth.

Then again, I am taking /pol/ too seriously, but I feel it translates into real life effects of pure ignorance and anti-intellectual thought.
>>
>There are over a BILLION muslims.

And the aggressive % has more people than then United States of America

It is a fact that Muslims become aggressive when they have the majority. And after that they fight themselves.
>>
>>55800507
It's very hard to throw round percentages, how do you tell the difference from an extremist to a muslim, it's impossible.

There is a majority again'st muslims, and there is a majority against extremists, an overwhelming majority.

So should we giht all of the percentage, or just the percentage?

Do you throw away a whole loaf of bread when once piece has went bad?
>>
Look, you know your "religion" is shit.

Just drop it. You're in a western country, you and/or your family escaped third world barbarism for a reason.
>>
>>55799994
The only nigro I will respect because he has actually contributed something to the right wing philosophy and economy, the rest of them are just magical nigros propped up by the media
>>
>>55801106
I'm a roman catholic you pleb.
>>
>>55799994
Go away autistic Britbonger
>>
>>55800748

Simply saying so is not enough. They need to do something. Muslims should be marching against extremist mosques and preachers and leading the fight against ISIS. If they don't actively distance themselves from the extremist elements, they're going to get blown up along side them.
>>
File: farage.jpg (41 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
41 KB, 580x386
Let's here those counter arguments :^)

Oh wait, just call me an autistic britbonger
>>
>>55799994
Sowell is based
>>
>>55800507
Let's not forget around 70% of ALL muslims are okay with: Sharia Law, stoning of women, beheadings, and radical terrorism. This "peaceful minority" narrative doesn't hold up under scrutiny, but judging by OP's flag I'm going to safely guess he himself is a subhuman mudshit trying to save face.
>>
>>55801771
Yes I agree the attitude is not as it should be, but slaughtering all muslims is retarded as shit.

It really is idiotic, just face the fact that it's not black and white.

It isn't multi-culturism pedophile rings vs Genocide of Muslims, it's trying to solve the issue of extremism with conviction but with logic.
>>
>>55801571

Then why do you care if Moslems are exterminated? Why do you care that there are a few unspoiled apples in the bunch when the total annihilation of those practicing Islam would be nothing but a blessing for this earth? Think of the resources that would be freed up if we could prune our burgeoning population by a meaningful fraction, especially a fraction that produces offspring without thought of how they'll provide for them.
>>
>>55799994
>check facts and statistics
>muslims end up being shit
>there ends up being no "moderate majority"

yeah no, you are just some fucktard who is preaching water and doesnt check those facts for himself

you are a miserable piece of shit and a waste of biomatter
>>
>>55801900
Let's not forget that is completely untrue and you're proving the point of using faulty statistics to guide your own ignorant arguments.

Also i'm Roman Catholic.

>>55801974
Because I care about people, unlike you sociopaths.

>>55801978
Oh 120 odd people died, because of 3 small groups when there are 1.5 million immigrants.

Oh holy shit, who would thought it, there are small extremist minorites in an unstable and conflicted immigration with the tension in the middle east rising?

NOOO, really??!?!
>>
>>55801942
>slaughtering all muslims is retarded as shit
>all
protip: it's the violent ones and their dindu supporters people want to get rid of
>>
>>55802139
>completely untrue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
Sorry senpai, statistics prove you and your fee fees wrong. Also no, you are very clearly a mudshit subhuman.
>>
>>55802252
protip: That's not the overall feeling of people on /pol/ (admit it)
>>
File: 1447515743418.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1447515743418.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>55802139
>completely untrue
you are so progressive
>>
>>55800748
>how do you tell the difference from an extremist to a muslim, it's impossible

its actually really easy, just ask how many support sharia law, over 1 billion muslims support sharia law.

religion of peace and tolerance though :)
>>
>>55802323
has there been a survey on that?
of course there are nutcases, but i would want to see a survey before i admit that.
>>
>>55799994
Reading Race and Culture atm. This guy is based. The difference between him and other popular blacks (on the left) is he cares about the truth and not being a modern day populist MLK based on lies (like our friend Deray for example).
>>
>>55799994
>Bangladesh
islamic radicals have been stabbing random foreigners for months now. they killed a japanese guy awhile back and i'm pretty sure it wasn't because they mistook him for an american.

>Turkey
being taken over by an islamist dictator who has already purged the military and judiciary and is currently purging the police and media. he built himself a massive sultan's palace and doesn't appear to be going anywhere having already pulled the ol' putin two step.
>>
File: 1447453200366.jpg (101 KB, 485x490) Image search: [Google]
1447453200366.jpg
101 KB, 485x490
>>55800748
>how do you tell the difference from an extremist to a muslim
>>
>>55802507
Thomas Sowell is my hero.
>>
>>55799994
>Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you.

This is it. Right here is all you need to know about Islam. The last words of Allah, through the mouth of Muhammad, abrogating all earlier verses, dealing with non-Muslims.
>>
>>55799994
When will you faggot stop making this about muslims, hiding behind some supposed sanctity of people, and not actually focus on the matter at hand, which is Mohammedanism.

Islam is the thing to purge. Muslims are somewhat irrelevant to these discussions.
>>
>>55803528
>Purge Islam
>Muslims are irrelevant

Literally what
>>
>>55799994
I use to think like you, but you can't get around the simple fact that religion is behind these "Extremists". What do you even mean by "Extremists" any way? Are these people with extreme religious views?
You complain that we point out Islam is a harmful ideology to the world, but you give no reason as to why these "Extremists" are killing themselves and others.
I cannot understand how hard it is for you except that region is the core cause of this violence. People fighting for some bullshit holy land and hoping to receive Allah's blessings in heaven.

Religion turn people evil by telling them they can do no wrong and Islam is built on the very foundation of this believe.

Your argument is miss directing from the real problem here. We have religion to blame for more death on its hands.

I can not stress the danger on collective ideologies like Islam as a danger!
>>
>>55799994
>Then again, I am taking /pol/ too seriously
yeah.... reason, tolerance and thought escapes this board.
>>
The problem isn't even religion. If white people were muslim this shit wouldn't be happening. Niigers sand nigers and jews are the problem. This shit is genetic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
File: 1447258575221.png (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447258575221.png
22 KB, 400x400
>>55799994
>>
>>55799994
>There are over a BILLION muslims.

I am sick and fucking tired of you bleeding heart fucks running your mouths about muh 1 billion.

That number you keep mindlessly repeating does not mean there is not a problem that needs to be addressed.
>>
>>55800748
>an extremist to a muslim
Is really simple actualy. Are you a Sunni Muslim or a Shia muslim? Do you think that extreme violence is justified under the right conditions? Do you favor Sharia Law? Do you want Sharia Law to be applied in some form or degree?

70-80% of all Muslims everywhere will say yes to all of this. Why? Because they are sunni muslims and sunni muslims formed because they wanted to form a caliphate and sharia law. That is in their fucking nature as much as thinking Jesus is the son of God in Catholicism or Christianity.
>>
>>55801942
It is black and white. ISIS make it a black or white situation. If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. The Muslim world should gather around and look themselves for a solution against ISIS.

But you know what? They will never do it because the majority of the muslims of the world are fucking sunni muslims and they favor sharia law and extreme violence in the right context and actually think ISIS has a point when they use propaganda to tell the world that the Sunni culture is in danger in the Middle East.

Go eat pork, Mohamed.
>>
>>55799994
eh. I've leant now to take /pol/ as a fucking joke desu.
>>
>>55799994
>Bangladesh, Turkey and other majority muslim countries that have complete equality
Explain
>>
>>55800748
>Do you throw away a whole loaf of bread when once piece has went bad?
You mean you _don't_?
>>
>>55805646
when i visited Istanbul there were no 'sandniggers'. People were just as civilized as they are here in the west and people have just as much equality. Don't know about south east Turkey though.
>>
>>55799994
> taking this board seriously
> muh redpill
>>
>>55805186
are all right-wingers like Anders Breivik?
>>
>>55803679
Mohammedanism is the religion.
Muslims are irrelevant to this.

Of course, once one sees Islam for what it is, it get difficult to be lenient on those that follow it.
>>
>>55802319
>>55802388
>they don't understand what sample sizes are or how surveys work
>>
>>55805747
I happened to have been in Bangladesh. How anyone can defend this shithole (literal shithole btw, Indian memes are real) is beyond me.

The only fine Bengali I've seen is one Christian convert I have been in contact in France. More of a refugee than the scum Merkel brings, that had to escape an assassination attempt by his step brother for defiling family honor's by being an apostate.
>>
>>55799994
4chan /pol/ is truly the summit of the world's most intelligent and non byast beings ofcourse they would understand you.
>>
Turks post here and discuss Turkish politics frequently.
>complete equality
Not sure what you mean. Secularism isn't 'complete equality,' and Turkish secularism is currently threatened by vocal Turkish Islamists and Erdogan's expansion of his executive powers.
>>
>>55806156
oops meant biased
>>
>>55805248
Catholicism is Christianity. In fact it is the only true form.
>>
>>55799994
>bangladesh
>turkey
>other muslim majority countries
>with complete equality & no sharia

Weak bait tbqh, unless that's a general knowledge test thread. And even then, still 2/10
>>
>>55806240
Well in all case I should have said protestant (that call themselves Christians), Orthodoxy and Roman Catholicism. To be honest not all people even know the ramifications of Catholocism how on Earth they will understand what difference Shia/Sunni muslims and why Sunni muslims are ALWAYS the terrorist.

The first step to solving this issue is understanding Islam history and see how really are this "peaceful" people.

>>55806066
You are fucking retarded. Look at Saudi Arabia, a Sunni Muslim Nation, you know they follow Sharia Law? Look up the shit that happens there on daily basis. Do you know that most Sunni muslims WANT Sharia Law to be implemented in their countries? That is because is in their fucking faith, that is why they are fuckin Sunni muslims in the first fucking place and not Shiia.

Is like having someone saying "I am a christian" and then you don't fucking believe that Christ was the son of God.
>>
>>55799994
>Turkey and other majority muslim countries that have complete equality and don't feel the need to bring sharia law to the west.
What the fuck are you talking about? Islamists are on the rise in Turkey and ISIS militants can do pretty much what the fuck they want there.
>>
>>55805838
If only...

We would not even be having to talk about this if they were.
>>
File: sharia support.png (23 KB, 290x778) Image search: [Google]
sharia support.png
23 KB, 290x778
>>55799994
Wew lad. All that and you still haven't figured out there are actually a lot of different people on this board. This board may be a hugbox for some kids, but that doesn't mean all or even most people on this board share the ideas you had as a teenager. The younger you are, the more your own feelings color how you grasp reality. Most people in their early 20s still confuse reality with their own feelings, or to put it another way, their feelings distort their observations about reality without their being aware of it yet.

Also:
>you use emotive commentary
>unironically
Pls Pakistan, at least try a little.

Islam is a huge problem, and I've studied it analytically for the exact purpose of finding out what it really teaches. You think you're talking about "hard reality", but actually you're talking about soft reality, i.e. your anecdotal and immature notions about reality.
>>
File: 1311615490276.png (103 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1311615490276.png
103 KB, 400x400
The main driving force behind Islam is conquest you dumb fuck. Read your fucking history book.

The birth of Islam is literally conquest. First the desert, then the whole country, then the whole Middle East. It's been going on ever since. You failed in Europe TWICE, but still gaining countries in Africa.

Islam is literal cancer.

Moderate muslims don't exist, you're moderate now because you're the minority.

In every country when the number of muslims reach a point suddenly moderates are nowhere to be found and the killings start.

This is not speculation, this happened in each and every country Islam ever stepped in.

Can't fool me with your lying, Ahmed.
>>
>>55802139
>Oh holy shit, who would thought it, there are small extremist minorites in an unstable and conflicted immigration with the tension in the middle east rising?

>VW makes a new car model "snackcarr"
>snackcarr comes on the market, everyone is hyped about it
>10% of cars blow themselves up in a year
>lead to crashes and deaths on highways
>engineers take a look into the snackcarr and see there are explosives inside, which explains why they destroy everything in their vicinity
>people start to call for a ban of the model, some people boycott the company, but there are also those who want to stop VW from putting explosives into the new model
>on the other hand there are people on the internet who tweet #notalllsnackcarrs, arguing, it's just 10% of all snackcarrs, which explode on highways
>they also argue, that other companies cars explode, when the driver steers on the wrong lanes
>snackbarr drivers do not want to remove explosives, because it's part of the experience of driving a snackbarr, despite putting other drivers in danger
>they call for all former VW customers, who chose to sell their snackbarrs and to be executed
>meanwhile, there are tons of other car producers, who produce non-explosive and dependable cars with anti-collide function

Muslims, gentlemen.
>>
File: Snackbar-Car.png (33 KB, 697x439) Image search: [Google]
Snackbar-Car.png
33 KB, 697x439
>>55808672

Brilliant analogy. Capped.
>>
File: muslims2.png (31 KB, 1017x256) Image search: [Google]
muslims2.png
31 KB, 1017x256
>>55808672
saved! good work
>>
File: 1469.jpg (123 KB, 339x350) Image search: [Google]
1469.jpg
123 KB, 339x350
>>55808672
Based
>>
File: impressive.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
impressive.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>55808672
>>
>>55800748
>Do you throw away a whole loaf of bread when once piece has went bad
if that piece is going to kill me if I don't turn into a loaf, ya
>>
this thread calls out across the thin filaments of space and time

for a bump
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.