[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bruce Jenner wins Woman of the Year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Jenner-waving-Getty-640x480[1].jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Jenner-waving-Getty-640x480[1].jpg
91 KB, 640x480
>Caitlyn Jenner awarded woman of the year

Really? I know he's somehow a big public figure because he got breast implants, but what's the real reason for this award? Are we forced to give this award to her because we live in a society that is extremely over-sensitive and politically correct?

Caitlyn Jenner killed a woman and injured the womans two step children in a car wreck and got off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist and a couple lawsuits.

The only other thing he did that was memorable this year was the breast implants, and he still has a penis for fuck sakes he's not even a "real" woman yet.

Why is it that out of all the transgendered people out there, Jenner is the only one awarded? Is it because Jenner is famous for that kardashian thing? And fuck it just being about the trannies, there are other women out there who deserve that reward much more than a murdering, sexually confused tranny.

Am I alone with these thoughts?
>>
>>55799817
Even men are better women than women.
>>
>>55799858
That is true but I still want her and Trump to figure out a way to die
>>
File: 1447439393731.jpg (912 KB, 950x1307) Image search: [Google]
1447439393731.jpg
912 KB, 950x1307
>>55799817
>and he still has a penis for fuck sakes he's not even a "real" woman yet.

pls dont be transphobic [spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>55800326
It's not, It's just how science is. Still has a penis which is a product of the male chromosomes, even if you remove it you're still gonna have the chromosome

Only way to be happily transgender is to take as many pills and put yourself in as many surgeries as possible in order to look a certain way

Yet we condemn those who pay for plastic surgery so that they can look a certain way too.
>>
File: apple.jpg (75 KB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
apple.jpg
75 KB, 450x285
>>55799817

>man dresses up as a woman
>kills an actual woman
>wins woman of the year

What a time to be alive
>>
>>55800326

He won't ever be a woman
>>
>>55799817
Jenner one because it is a famous transgender. Actually one of the worst representations of trans people in the US, since the majority of them are making <30k a year last I checked. It doesn't have a real desire to be a woman because it kept its penis.
The US has to be so damn politically correct about everything that it just HAD to show support for that abominations decision, even though that abomination wasn't part of the struggle that allowed it to beaccepted. Its like if you gave the award for being black to a black slave owner.
>>
I'm not into Canadas celebs, who is this beuty, why should I disslike her?
>>
>>55799817
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
If I were a woman, I might be upset.
>>
>>55799817
People who gave it the award are just trolls.
>>
We're so progressive that it's coming full circle now. So progressive that a man can win woman of the year. So progressive. Look how progressive we are! Guys look!
>>
>>55801368

I think most women who are right in the head are offended
>>
>>55800517
I really really really like this picture
>>
File: 1447264148509.png (520 KB, 527x561) Image search: [Google]
1447264148509.png
520 KB, 527x561
There has never been a woman who has won man of the year tho...................................
>>
>woman of the year
>wasn't even a woman for the whole year
>>
>>55799817
This thing needs a lobotomy asap. As do the rest of you sickos.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.