[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How mad are you? The fact that these people slaughtered some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
How mad are you? The fact that these people slaughtered some beautiful french girls really grinds my gears.
>>
>>55799495

they went out for a night of death metal, all they got was death metal
>>
>>55799495
It satisfies me to know that they killed some whores. Women are worse cancer than mudslimes. I hate both groups, but without doubt I hate women more. They are the tumor killing human civilization.
>>
>>55800590
Jeez anon, how much black cock did your mom suck?
>>
File: Al_Bundy's_Evil_Grin.png (153 KB, 335x283) Image search: [Google]
Al_Bundy's_Evil_Grin.png
153 KB, 335x283
>>55800496
did you come up yourself with this?
>>
>>55800666
Ayyyy lol

Also, French girls are gross.
>>
>>55800496
>eagles of death metal
Next thing you are going to say is queens of the stone age, them crooked vultures and kyuss are also death metal.
>>
I don't get it, /pol/

When Germans terrorized several countries over their ideologies, there were several people who just straight-up went to war with them. There was no #NotAllGermans.

Now, when terrorist attacks pop up everywhere, when many of them go without the condemnation of Islamic leaders, when tens of thousands of attacks have been carried out, we're still afraid to go to war? Why? Are we that scared of the r-word?
>>
>>55800939

issa joke, don't try so hard
>>
The only good French is a French Canadian , other than that any non English speaking DEATH METAL fans are probably massive faggots, plus 8 dead sand niggers.

I would call this a productive weekend, stupid frogs going to "war" with a US proxy group.
>>
Stupid cunts.
Eagles of Death Metal was the name of the rocksband, not the genre they were playing.
And yes, i'm full triggered about dead Frenchies.
Now what am i supposed to do? Wait for the attack in Germany? Merkel doesn`t do anything!
>>
File: bismuth.jpg (209 KB, 917x720) Image search: [Google]
bismuth.jpg
209 KB, 917x720
>>55801224
>>
Moment shots began

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTEzQpZgIMg
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.