[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me who is sickened that this man committed murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Oscar-Pistorius.jpg (230 KB, 2500x1715) Image search: [Google]
Oscar-Pistorius.jpg
230 KB, 2500x1715
Is it just me who is sickened that this man committed murder and only had to spend one year in jail?
>>
>murder

Their relationship was fucked up, senpai, and they'd both threatened each other with weapons several times before. It was aterrible accident, not murder.
>>
>>55799202
Roses are read
Violet's are glorious
Don't try to surprise
Oscar Pistorius
>>
File: 1314084129269.jpg (68 KB, 460x462) Image search: [Google]
1314084129269.jpg
68 KB, 460x462
>>55799202
looks like it's just you, buddy
>>
I agree, in legal terms he didnt have a leg to stand on
>>
>>55799202
I think his story is legit. All the burglars in Joburg are sexy blonde fashion models.
>>
>>55799202
story?
>>
>>55799202
he's disabled shitlord!! able bodied people are lower on the oppression pyramid!!

walk a mile in his shoes, how do you think you would have acted if you had no legs and suspected someone trespassing your house? what he needs now is a safe space away from the judgemental eyes that hound him.
>>
No matter what the guy did, CANNOT agree with him him going to a jail in ZA in gen pop, bc it's literally a hell worse than a medieval torture chamber. ANC uses this on White guys they have it out for, then drop case after 5 or 6 months, guys get out with AIDS after kaffir rape and are a shell of a human being. Even f he is a murderer, her family is broke, make him work some sort of job to pay them to keep their house.
>>
>>55799202
well this is what happens when u let a social worker become a judge.

But the appeal court is going to overturn the ruling. He is going to sit for like 10+ years
>>
>>55801019
OK, you live in SA, going to assume you know the deal. Any White who ends up in prison in ZA gets gang-raped by Kaffirs literally daily until they have colin injuries and shitting in a bag for life. Could you really wish that even on your worst enemy? If the fucker can work AT ALL, her family is broke, let him pay them any restitution he can.
>>
>>55799521

hey assholes this guy made a really good quip. Australian tier at least.
>>
>>55799202
Celebs have special rights and if you disagree or even claim the "all people are equal under the law" bullshit then you are a fucking commie and should be hanged from the next tree!
>>
>>55800341
Google Oscar Pistorius.

It was a pretty big story.
>>
>>55801332
SA prison is horrible, apparently like 8 guys in one cell. Ya, if he payed restitution might be better for the family but yet its a state matter here.

DESU, I can believe his side of the story when you consider South Africa. When I go to bed at night its subconscious that I close my doors, and when you wake up in the middle of the night, you envision its a criminal. That's just how we have been accustom to think
>>
>>55799202
He should spend the rest of his life in prison. What a farce that sentence was.
>>
I have a friend who is an ethnic German South African. He's ex-military. I wouldn't send him back there on your life. If the Merkelist scum try to deport him because of muh racisms and muh fugees we will both go down fighting. Thirty days to Cairo.

t. Auslandsdeutsch
>>
>>55799521
loled
>>
>>55801731
Having lived there, I can too. Kind of, at least at first. IDK what I think, but there is enough reasonable doubt that the man doesn't belong being the only White man in a cell built to hold 10 cell with 40 kaffirs literally raping him until his intensities no longer work. People here saying "he should serve his time" have never lived there and cannot imagine the prisons.
>>
I'm more pissed that he was allowed to compete in the Olympics with high quality prosthetics against people with real legs!
>>
>>55801332
Not all our prisons are horrible and even pollsmoor prison separates people affiliated with gangs and those who are not. There are white people in the prisons numbers gangs.

Rastafarians don't get touched in prison and neither do religious people so just pretend you are a Rasta or a religious man and spend your day reading the bible or Qu'ran even if you are not religious.

The only problem comes with corruption where the gaurds will take young guys from pollsmoor junior and sell them to rapist gangsters or they will move a non gang member into a gangs cell then you are fucked.

If you have family with money 2000 rand a month is more than enough to ensure the gang boss's make sure you are left alone.
>>
>>55803007
He is a cripple and famous, there is no way that he would be placed with the general population or in a bad prison.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.