[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Paris terrorist attacking the Stade de France tried to enter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 149855_huge.jpg (38 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
149855_huge.jpg
38 KB, 540x300
>Paris terrorist attacking the Stade de France tried to enter the stadium first, but his explosive where discovered and it ran away
>Terrorist might originally tried to blow up either Hollande, as many fans as possible or the teams playing on the pitch
> A terrorist might have ran into the pitch, screaming ALLAH ACKBAR and blew up the german national football team

If this would have happend, all hell would have broken loose in germany. There are 3 things you should NEVER EVER try to take away from a german: his beer, his car and his football. Our hooligans would have removed the kebab scum so hard from germany that the mudslimes would wish they would be turned to soap.
>>
Autism, pure autism
>>
>>55799031
sure thing bro

its fucking over, and you don't even know how over it is already
>>
>If this would have happend, all hell would have broken loose in germany. There are 3 things you should NEVER EVER try to take away from a german: his beer, his car and his football. Our hooligans would have removed the kebab scum so hard from germany that the mudslimes would wish they would be turned to soap.
>>
>>55799031
LOL!!!!!!!!!

Yet you faggots are importing more mudslimes than anyone and you faggots do NOTHING

Everything bad for Europe ALWAYS comes from Germany
>>
>>55799195
rekt
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Defeatist fucks. ''it's over''.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (12 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
12 KB, 250x247
Loling out loud desu

All you Germans would probably make a army soldier simulator and call it a day.
>>
>>55799031
topkek kek
>>
Sure is shill in here.
>>
>>55799031
>A terrorist might have ran into the pitch, screaming ALLAH ACKBAR and blew up the german national football team
I wish that really happened.7x1 never forget,worst tragedy in br history
>>
>>55799031
why is the swastika the wrong way round?
>>
>I am waiting until they do X, THEN I will flip out, but not before

Sure they will...
>>
File: Schnmidtrw.jpg (166 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
Schnmidtrw.jpg
166 KB, 800x531
>>55799345
It is, this never happened in the whole european history

You know what a conservative is?
a conservative is one that is working, who is virtuous, and who follows the lead of his leaders

Angela Merkel is the leader of the most conservative party since the third reich, and she was based in most points but now she copied the whole "tolerance" idiocracy"

the conservative force are now completly disenchanted, they don't know what is right and what is wrong anymore.

We had this whole thing with the arabs storming our countries already in the past
but NEVER had we :
>a complete pack of journalists telling us that "Volkstod" is the only moral way
>politicians that adapted this (because they for some reason think : if i repeat the bullshit of the journalists, the people will LIKE me)
>feminised males
>Women that want to go with the neger, because they saw it in the newest hollywood movie

It is over
>>
>>55799031
It was what happened in Britain.

The Police pussied out as usual, football fans had to clean the streets instead.
>>
>>55799031
To be fair all the best German players retired from international play except Neaur following the Goalacaust
>>
>>55799031
Shut your fucking mouth hans, it's because of your shitty Merkel that all of this happened

Start with removing her.
>>
>>55799031
>If this would have happend, all hell would have broken loose in germany
>Our hooligans would have removed the kebab scum so hard from germany that the mudslimes would wish they would be turned to soap.

>Implying
>>
File: refu_3424181b.jpg (143 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
refu_3424181b.jpg
143 KB, 620x387
>>55799031
>Our hooligans would have removed the kebab scum so hard
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.