[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help save Canada from the weed man please /pol/ https://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1385860152589.jpg (64 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1385860152589.jpg
64 KB, 600x334
Help save Canada from the weed man please /pol/

https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-extend-resettlement-of-syrian-refugees
>>
File: 1447570295090.png (629 KB, 669x662) Image search: [Google]
1447570295090.png
629 KB, 669x662
>>55798962
>>
You made your bed, now lie in it.
>>
>>55799116
>I am personally responsible for DUDE WEED, #STOPHARPER2015, and senile old Quebec subhumans
>>
>>55799075
This debate makes me rage so much. Same here in Germany.
>It's better to get thousands killed with aids than tell fags they have a higher chance of having aids
Same with that lefty bitch who wanted to ban aids medicine
>>
>>55798962
No you fucked up electing that Jew now you get weed man.

Next time accept our trade deals instead of pulling bullshit and trying to cock block us.
>>
>>55799116
>>55799516

>criminals of the south pacific
>relevant opinions
>>
>>55798962
yeah when paris did it, it really worked out well for them
>>
Trudeau never ever listened to the people
Why would his son?

Both are traitors to the nation and people forgot about that.
>>
File: whylivemeaw.jpg (18 KB, 523x415) Image search: [Google]
whylivemeaw.jpg
18 KB, 523x415
>>55798962
Is it strange that I cannot bring myself to hate on weedman? He seems to be a genuinely nice guy, only terribly misguided by his libtard feels.
>>
>>55799256
>>55800106
>Both are traitors to the nation and people forgot about that.

Pierre and Trudeau? Not really. Considering we live in a place with freedom of speech, Unmuzzling scientists was probably the least traitorous thing to do. If anything, the conservatives are traitors for doing that shit in the first place.
>>
>>55800153
free breivik
>>
Why you are complaining? I would be so happy if Putin was not such stereotyped about weed and decriminalise it.
>>
there is no saving canada.

Accept your fate and become an Islamic caliphate Canada!
>>
>>55800721
DUDE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.