[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
see, ISIS are not muslim Islam is religion of peace checkmate, bigots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: CT2C7tYUAAAjS4C.jpg (39 KB, 480x412) Image search: [Google]
CT2C7tYUAAAjS4C.jpg
39 KB, 480x412
see, ISIS are not muslim
Islam is religion of peace
checkmate, bigots
>>
Probably a Shia mosque..
>>
>>55798892
Exactly people post this kind of bollox not kmowing thats its cause they fucking hate shias
>>
>>55798892
and the Shias would probably return that in kind if they had the chance.
>>
Because religions never fight amongst themselves right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years%27_War
>>
>>55798821
Hitler wanted to conquer the world and yet he did not, therefore World War Two never happened.
>>
>>55799025
Who cares? It's not Shias who massacre western normies
>>
>>55799224
they probably would, given the situation and chance to do so.

don't think of this as "good guy" "bad guy" mentality. both sides are indoctrinated to use violent force when deemed necessary.
>>
>>55799310
The problem is that Sunnies always deem violence necessary, all around the world, against anyone.
>>
>German
>defending islam
>seems about right
>>
>>55799224
>normies
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>55799224

This.

Although Shiites have attacked western targets (mostly government installations/military targets) in the past, it was only in response to aggressive actions against them.
>>
>>55799117
>17th century
>21st century

Islam is a violent religion.
>>
ISIS can't be Muslims because they kill other Muslims!

So if a mentally ill person kills mentally ill people, the killer's mental illness can't be a factor?
>>
>>55798821
Islam is religion of peace.
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.

You know the drill.
>>
>>55798821
>Iraq invaded Iran and Kuwait and yet they claim to be Muslim
>Saudi Arabia invaded Yemen and yet they claim to be Muslim
>>
shoot in the dark here, this was an infidel sjiah mosk
>>
>>55798821
>If i ISIS are muslim, then how come they blew up a mosque? Checkmate bigots.

>>40489590
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
Get b& faggot.
>>
>>55799524
bad comparision. you just said the same thing twice
>>
>>55799524
THIS

The KKK killed whites to so they are not racist and don't represent white supremacy
>>
>>55803241
see>>55803269
>>
>>55798821
that pic is from US invasion in Iraq and B Musslims are animals. That shit was going down for century's. They have to fuck off back in there shitholes. No space for animals in EU or first world. They cant coexist. It dosnt matter how much pro pigfucker propaganda is out there or here on pol. Best solution is genocide on all Arabs. They cant control them self. Generation long war , red vs blue because true believe and shit. Musslims are animals and they all have to die.

Answer terror with terror, sure ISIS wants to divide us and call musslims under one banner because ebile west and shit. But who care about there opinion. Genocide all of them there want be anything left. No ground war no invasion, just WMD´s.

What ever will be left can be shoot to pieces.
>>
just another german c/u/c/k/poster
>>
Maybe when the Saudis bathe their black cube in blue, white, and red light, I will consider this a valid defense of Islam.
>>
>>55803706
This.
>>
>>55798821

>the middle east is majority muslims killing muslims
>>
>>55798821
this seem like some Russian bombing.
Do you have any sauce ? if not fuck off muslim !
>>
le I pretend to not know what Shia Islam is because I hate white people meme /r/reddit
>>
>>55803706
good point. They are happy like always that there are dead in west. Like 9/11 dancing on the streets.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA
>>
>>55798821
>ISIS are Wahaabi Muslims.
>Openly declare Shia and Sunni Islam to be the religion of heretics.
>Wish death upon them all.

Because Catholics and Protestants haven't been doing that for centuries too.

You didn't even try.
>>
>>55799396
it's called Stockholm syndrome
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA
JUST BOMBED
>>
>>55799457
>COME ON PEOPLE IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY
>>
mosques are the place where muslims turn extremist
especially during Friday prayers

be stronk, torch a mosque
>>
>>55803903

Your free reign in western nations is coming to an end, Achmed.

Maybe you should save up some of that welfare money you and your 8 kids get and move back to whatever sand pit you crawled out of before you get lynched.
>>
>>55798821
i don't care remove every brown muslim fuck from europe
>>
>>55798821
>see, ISIS are not muslim
>Islam is religion of peace
>checkmate, bigots

This is the most retarded damage control I have ever seen
>>
File: 1 (1).jpg (89 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
89 KB, 700x466
>>55798821
I find this pretty amusing, since they as well as many other militants blow themselves up.

"ISIS militant blew himself up yet claim to represent Islam... Yeah that makes so much sense."

Muslims have been killing each other for years. If anything the image simply adds further credence to their religious affiliation.
>>
>>55804218
Re-read what I wrote and try to figure out the context, you silly billy.
>>
>>55798821

> Sunni and Shia conflict

I know OP is funposting, but the sad thing is that some people don't know that.
>>
>>55798821
Mosque of a rival sect nazibro
>>
>>55799361
Indonesia seems pretty peaceful. They are like 99% Sunni.
>>
>>55799310
Nice try Ahmed but no. Not a single terrorist attack against Christians or Western countries was by Shias but 'muh ebil Iran' while 'muh best ally' SA. People are fucking brainwashed, I swear.
>>
>>55798821
how are people this fucking idiotic?
>>
File: 1443273475485.jpg (428 KB, 723x2000) Image search: [Google]
1443273475485.jpg
428 KB, 723x2000
>>
>>55803613
can't you get arrested in germany for posting that
>>
>>55804857
Seems. The US and the CIA run many operations in Indonesian soil, including drone strikes. They also invaded and occupied East Timor without provocation, just after their independance, and during their attempt to annex East Timor they tried to convert the population to Islam.
It's also worth noting that due to their process of independance, muslim groups were excluded from political power. The Dutch negotiated and handed out control only to groups who weren't ideologically Islamic, and those formed the Indonesian political structure. To this day the governing parties still attempt to marginalize Islamic political groups.
>>
>>55806865
wut?
>>
>>55798821
i can bet with you that mosque was a shia mosque , you hypocritical faggot.

Islam was spread through sword you fucking retard
>>
>>55807059
Islam = Problem
Oppress Islam = Less problem
>>
>>55798821
They just didn't like that particular mosque, probably looked shitty...
>>
>>55807248
But Indonesia is relatively peaceful.
>>
>Look like a Pakistani
>Technically Shia muslim
>People are going to think I'm a Sunni terrorist

This sucks. Shia are the good ones. And I'm not even muslim, I celebrate Christmas and don't pray/believe in God or anything. It's like how people are registered as a religion at birth or whatever.

I'm doomed though, right? I'm going to get killed by angry white people.

Should I wear a shirt that says "not ISIS"?
>>
File: 10231.png (26 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
10231.png
26 KB, 514x352
>>55798821
>crusaders claim to represent christianity
>they btfo and sack christian-controlled constantinople
yeah, that makes so much sense
>>
>>55808960
I'm pretty sure Taqiyya means you can lie, cheat, steal, do whatever up to the killing of a muslim in order to be able to infiltrate your enemy.

Start killing muslims, then people will be down with the brown
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.