[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this confirmed? Looks like the kinda guys your mother sleeps with.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20151115-WA0008.jpg (121 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151115-WA0008.jpg
121 KB, 720x1280
Is this confirmed? Looks like the kinda guys your mother sleeps with.
>>
>>55798751

They looks like my mother's boyfriend
>>
the right ones can't even grow proper beard with their pube facial hair

No 72 virgins for them
>>
A nasty looking bunch. Like some kind of rat people you tell stories about to scare little children.
>>
>>55798751
stop blaming german citizens for this
>>
>>55799340

Would they be considered locals in Spain? At least in Southern Spain if they shaved their beards?
>>
>>55798751
bullshit imo. how could they find out who they were after they went allahu akbar.
>>
>>55798751
WTF I SWEAR IVE SEEN THESE BUCKS FUCKING MY GF
>>
>>55799718
Not really. Maybe they would get mistaken for spanish gypsies.
>>
>>55799723

One of them is confirmed though, he didn't blow himself but got shot instead (Ismaïl Omar Mostefaï)
I call bullshit for the other ones though. Seems like that guy picked pictures of muslims with Google and made that
http://www.20minutes.fr/societe/1730363-20151114-attentats-paris-sait-huit-terroristes
>>
>>55798751

Why do Muslims have such disgusting beards? Like they superglued their pubes to their faces.
>>
>>55798751
look at those dead, soul-less eyes

jesus christ even niggers aren't as bad
>>
>>55798751

Top right corner looks like he was so proud of the awesome beard he could grow
>>
>>55799718
No, they all look North African.
>>
>>55798751
Ugly fuckers, no wonder they wanted to blow themselves up.

I would if I looked like any of them...
>>
Looks like a bunch of guys who probably should be stopped and checked at border checkpoints based solely on the color of their skin.
>>
>>55799718
Nope, they look moor. Top Right could pass as a gypsy tough.
>>
>>55799995
They're only allowed to shave the hair on their top lips under their noses, as depictions of mo' are haram
>>
File: muslim ancestor.jpg (667 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
muslim ancestor.jpg
667 KB, 1920x1280
>>55799995
Race mixing, not even once.
>>
>>55799556
>rat people you tell stories about to scare little children
These are muslims m8, not jews.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.