[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else actually Respect ISIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13
File: ISIS.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ISIS.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
I mean these guys are standing up against every army in the planet.
>>
>>55798544
i stand up against isis.
checkmate.
>>
>>55798544
Actually they didn't . Once Russia stepped in they ran back home to Europe to blow up lefty keks
>>
>>55798544
nobody is taking them seriously.
their manifesto is literally "please murder us" and they are not very threatening economically
honestly they're a passive-aggressive joke
like some punk in high school you don't want to punch out for being a little bitch because you'll get sent to the principal's office and it's too much work to chase him around
>>
>>55798544

I would too if i was funded by the USA
>>
>>55798544
they aren't standing against shit
they fight other shitskin militias and the Russians and coalition are just providing support
the only reason why they still exist is because Russia can't afford Iraq 2:Electric Blyatloo and US pretty much just gave up on the shithole (airstrikes are just to look like they are doing something)
>>
I can respect their bravery and determination but I fucking hate the fact that they're doing all of this for their invisible skydaddy, they have no real goal but to follow their shitskin book
>>
>>55798697

except theyre not

the only thing keeping them alive is the fact that we havent stooped to their moral level

if we did we'd simply drop bombs on anything that moves turn syria into a fucking no move at all zone,
we round up muslims and keep them segregated,

wed torture information out of each isis soldier we catch, and not the "approved methods, im talking hot iron placed on their stomach, cutting off fingers, needles in the eyes, finding their family and telling them if they dont spill information we wil behead their mother and father infront of them, or their kids or wife theyll spill all the info and we can track ISIS down easily

a city has fully falled to ISIS? nuke it. eradicate any city they take, theyll be unable to capture a city for fear of what happens if they do. we commit a war of attrition, we burn anything that can produce food, we decimate any arible land, we block off syria from the world, starve them.

europe allows popualtion to be armed, nobody who isnt at least 4th generation of there home country cant have a weapon, anyone can conceal carry a pistol. so when they try a paris attack again, there'll be an armed populace waiting for them

so well done them for fighting us when we have our arms and legs tied behind our backs. and theyre still not winning their losing ground now. and their populace is rebelling
>>
>>55798697
how did you take a stand, by sitting and changing your profile on facebook?
>>
The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.
>>
>>55798544
I think Isis is just a runaway pawn for the United States to distablize and overthrow Assad.
>>
>>55798544
>cluck country
>respects sandniggers
Why am I not surprised by this?
>>
>>55800533
This.
Hell, we've wiped out cities easily before.
Hamburg, Dresden, Cologne, Tokyo, Kobe, the list goes on.
>>
>>55798544
>standing up against every army in the planet

The only army they're actually standing up against is kicking their asses routinely.
>>
>>55798544
No because they are a brainwashed cult. P.S That means they are crazy.
>>
>>55800610

We have a wiener
>>
>>55798544
>I mean these guys are standing up against every army in the planet.

i swear i read the post first and i KNEW it was a syrup nigger. at this point it's clear that every canadian flag is a midf proxy.
>>
>>55798544
They're poor and brain damaged people. They believe their god is with them and will bring them to victory, but they already have their days numbered.
>>
>>55798544
If they have to hide...
>>
>>55798544
They are dumb as fuck, desu.
> Piss of America
> Piss of Russia
> Piss of Iran
> Piss of Syria / Iraq
> Piss of Europe
> Piss of Lebanon
> Piss of everybody by destroying Palmyra

> Still believe that they have a chance of winning.
>>
>>55798544
What's respectful in shooting dozens of unarmed people in a room ?
>>
>>55800609
How much copy toner did you huff?
>>
>>55798544
i'd have nuke them and make a cover up story (aliens did that ) long ago
>>
No, I don't respect people who choose to join a murderous death cult and brainwash themselves with their propaganda.

I respect those people in Syria and Iraq who live under ISIS-ruled areas and courageously work against them.
>>
Do you respect all self-terminating men obsessed with suicidal ideation?
>>
File: spookeh teh deg.png (410 KB, 406x536) Image search: [Google]
spookeh teh deg.png
410 KB, 406x536
“When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature, they will like the strong horse”

Obama Bin Laden
>>
>>55801330
You're asking that question in the wrong place, my friend.

It's a death cult. They've got no where to run and nothing to live for now that they're in the terrorist-game. It's just a meatgrinder. Some of them die by airstrikes, some of them die taking over cities, some of them die after killing people in a concerthall or at a beach. Either way, it's a meatgrinder. Like all great cycles in european history, it always involves some sort of butchery in times of austerity. It'll be over soon enough. We'll be worrying about Nazi Hungary in a few years.
>>
File: 01_April 17, 1992_ronhaviv.JPG.jpg (1 MB, 1665x2500) Image search: [Google]
01_April 17, 1992_ronhaviv.JPG.jpg
1 MB, 1665x2500
>>55798544
>Anybody else actually Respect ISIS?

I do, I'm sick of whites being faggot ass kek.s. At least they fight and recruit despite having the most backward ass ideology ever. It is like a joke at this point, they could be walking through the suburbs wrecking shit and liberals would still find a way to make excuses for them. This goes for anyone that isn't white honestly.

It isn't even just the looney faggot liberals that are making the excuses, it is a fucking majority of whites in every single fucking western country. I LIVE IN BIZARRO WORLD.
>>
>>55801300
they want to lose. they believe that they are going to ignite the apocalypse and will cause the return of allah.

isis is basically sandnigger /pol/ begging for a happening only they have the means to actually make it happen
>>
>>55798544
They are hiding in caves.
Brainwashing youth to go fight their war
Justify every action by "Will of allah"
>>
>>55798544

''Standing up against every army in the world''

Everybody know they are being unofficially supported by USA's government.... just another al-qaeda, move along
>>
>>55798544
No. They don't stand up to anything but a few arab trash armies who have other, more pressing concerns at the same time.
They infiltrate, they sabotage, they kill civilians because they are afraid of people fighting back, and finally they blow themselves up for fear of the worldly consequences of their deeds.

Zero respect, zero tolerance.
This is the kebab on top of the priority list for removals.
>>
>>55802584
>hurrdurr Muricans control everything including Islamic fanaticism
Ebo, please.
>>
>>55798544
Where do they get their jumpsuits
>>
>>55802773
9/11

Ogatai, please
>>
>>55802773
no one controls anything, every side is trying to influence every event to their own benefit, america is just the most capable of that at the moment
>>
File: consider-the-snackbar.jpg (107 KB, 804x452) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-snackbar.jpg
107 KB, 804x452
>>55798544
At least they're fighting tooth and nail for something they believe in, I'll give them that. They're also more cunning that we give them credit for, standard goatfuckers would never be able to pull off an attack like the one in Paris. They exploited the average Eurofag's pathological altruism to their advantage.

Don't forget that they want all of us dead, though. They're fucking barbarians.
>>
>>55798544
kek muslims clans having army's. If there lives would depend on it they would pull a victory. Witch there lives depend and they still lose, because black magic and shit and weapons and only searching for excuses.
>>
>>55801806
Oh shit dude, wtf. I can't believe you've done this.
>>
>>55798544
Chopping hostage's heads off is just the most coward act ever and anyone who commits such crimes deserve something 10 times worse. No respect for such coward acts
>>
>>55798544
I can see how Trudeau got elected.
>>
>>55802756
We need to spread the word, now is the time to red pill people about shitskin migrants and how dangerous they are.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ce_1447076932
>>
>>55798544
>standing up against every army in the planet
>can't even beat a bunch of Peshmergas
Wasn't Allah on their side?
>>
>>55802884
Yeah, and they are not funding ISIS. Assad has funded ISIS more than Americans. Naturally not in the sense of supporting it unironically but because of strategic reasons. Muricans tapped into jihadism in the fight against the Soviets in Afghanistan, and that came back to bite them in the ass. Yes, we know that Americans made schoolbooks for Afghanis that glorified jihad violence. Even Taliban used those same textbooks just editing out all the faces from the pictures because they saw the depiction of human faces as an affront to Allah. But still, that was then and this is now. The American government is not in cahoots with ISIS. It has tried to support the local "secular" fighting groups with the end result that stronger groups of Islamists have stolen their fresh American gear. Americans don't even want to support the Islamists that fight Assad because they know it's bad PR and doesn't even help, but they do it anyway by way of their Gulf allies. Nonetheless, this narrative about ISIS being a puppet of the Americans is fiction. ISIS is fundamentally built on the same core of people who killed Americans in Iraq ten years ago and that led to the Americans having to buy Sunni tribes and fund the Awakening movement to get rid of ISIS (back then called al-Qaeda in Iraq if I recall).
>>
File: 1445200861617.jpg (162 KB, 1304x536) Image search: [Google]
1445200861617.jpg
162 KB, 1304x536
>>55798544
>>
>>55803412
lol it's allways the faggot whites that end up converting
>>
>>55798544
Oh please. They have training bases and supply lines in Turkey and Jordan, with full-force protection of NATO. They have funding of Saudis and Quatars. They have armaments from USA.
France should send some bombers at Istanbul and Doha, and ISIL will stop being a thing in few weeks.
>>
>>55798544
Because they're protected by USA and Israel, for which they in turn fight.
>>
>>55798544
When you are funded by TPTB you can get away with pretty much anything you want.

Also, ISIS are the only religious group to strictly follow the Quran, they play a part in the prophecies told in the Quran, for any Muslim to deny ISIS as 'real' muslimsi, they're wrong.
>>
>>55803502
Oh, but that's not just any faggot white.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150815010518/http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2015/03/14/autistic-islander-obsessed-with-islamic-extremism-spared-prison/
>>
>>55800533
Breddy much this bong.
>>
Why do they look like ninjas?
>>
They're not standing up to shit. The only reason they've been allowed to get as far as they have is because most of the West outside of Russia are cowards who would prefer to tiptoe around the issue rather than tackle it.

If the West had a competent leader with an actual spine, ISIS would have been crushed with utter ease ages ago.
>>
I love those guys
we have a common goal
they wish to turn the west against muslims and force muslims to choose either their faith or the comforts of western society
they wish to have a race war
and they will have it
I can't wait
>>
>>55798544
I hope one of the alphabet agencys black bag your ass.
>>
File: chandler.jpg (29 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
chandler.jpg
29 KB, 384x512
>>55801806
>i will never have a partially retarded dog
>>
>>55799453
>bravery
>shooting unarmed

Fuck off Ahmed
>>
File: 13255564569.jpg (38 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
13255564569.jpg
38 KB, 640x444
>>55798544
no, what they are doing is not worthy of my respect. Go back to the desert faggot.
>>
>>55798544
They cowardly hide behind civilians so we can't nuke their asses.. Very respectable :)
>>
File: syria3000yearsago.jpg (146 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
syria3000yearsago.jpg
146 KB, 600x400
>>55803146
Pulpo nigger you have no knowledge of history if you have that opinion. People have been beheading captors since the beginning of time. If you don't think modern western soldiers do it either than you are naive. ITs war faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3swn5dB57MY
>>
>>55802942
yeah give them some credit for going all in. but yes they are fucking assholes who should be burning at the stake
>>
>>55798544
No, I'd have respect for them if they weren't so fucking stupid.
Literally everything they do is stupid, their recruitment, their infrastructure, their depraved executions, their cowardly attacks, they're just blowing millions of dollars desperately trying to look like bad asses on tv in front of Saudi Princes and teenagers.
Men who go about their business in this way do not last long on Earth.
>>
File: 1447002110492.gif (3 MB, 257x212) Image search: [Google]
1447002110492.gif
3 MB, 257x212
>>55803146
>Chopping heads off
>Cowardly
It's the fastest death you will experience provided your executioner doesnt fuck it up.
>>
>>55805833
>Men who go about their business in this way do not last long on Earth.

Saying this from a country that was built on dead bodies. You must see the irony. Believe me I don't care it's just funny how you think America's history isn't washed in blood.
>>
>>55798544
I respect them for trying to craft a world in their own image

So far they've withstood some gentle bombardment.

But it seems they've drawn the ire of ALL of the world powers and no one can stand firepower of that magnitude
>>
>>55800609
Tldr
>>
>>55798544
>standing up against every army in the planet.
From a sound stage in West Hollywood.
>>
>>55805195
Never saw it from that perspective before..

Too bad the once that come here bring their shitty culture with them.
>>
>>55805879
What about death by firing squad?
I'm pretty sure receiving seven simultaneous rifle rounds to the head and chest would kill you the fastest.
>>
>>55805879>>55806085
I'm sure nothing beats flash from nuke.
>>
File: Trident_II_missile_image.jpg (2 MB, 2486x3000) Image search: [Google]
Trident_II_missile_image.jpg
2 MB, 2486x3000
>>55805879
>It's the fastest death you will experience
Stay cuc'kd
>>
>>55798544
Always respect your enemies.
Besides that, if they can take and hold land then that is their sovereignty.
>>
>>55805951
It's not about death, it's the way they do their business.
The American English were settlers, being like ISIS would be like staying in Britain, and cutting people's heads off there, taking over towns and forcing people to pay taxes to them instead of the kingdom, and threatening to take over the entire British Empire before anally rape the Queen.
>>
>>55798544
Now that you said it OP, I realise in a way I actually do, for the reasons you have said. They may be murderous savages but they do at least fight for their beliefs, regardless of how twisted they are, and in the face of incredible opposition. This is more than can be said for the "refugees" flooding Europe, that majority of 18-49 year old males, and the so called "moderate" muslims who claim ISIS do not represent Islam but don't raise a finger to protest them appropriating their religion and committing atrocity in the name of Islam. (They do however seem to depress a finger every now and then to like a post on social media and remind everyone how noble "true" Islam is). I do not respect these people as they are cowards and embody selfishness and victim complex mentality. To every Muslim who claims to not represent ISIS I ask them to prove it - why aren't they out marching in the streets in protest, why don't they encourage their sons to join the military of the western countries they call home? I can respect any man who will fight and die for his beliefs no matter how evil or insane those beliefs may be. It is foolish to dismiss a dangerous foe as insane and laughable when they value their ideology above their own lives.
>>
Oceanic got 9.1 on pitchfork
>>
>>55800610
At least one anon gets it.
>>
>>55806272
Most people who came to america were indentured at first. They had no choice it was a business. Im simply saying that America garnered its power through threat of force and using force.

Why is it not acceptable for others to do the same? We spilled blood in the ideal of Manifest Destiny. It is no better an idea than ISIS and Islam's creed of world dominance. We just don't like it because they resist our empire. We do our death business in the shadows. We deceive the naive into believing the good guys bad guys scenario. It's all bullshit. Once again though I must state I totally support American dominance.
>>
>>55798544
>Actively targeting innocent civvies who don't fight back.
Respect? No.
>>
>>55798544
>in the planet
Wrong. The armies are on the planet.

Butseriously, they haven't stood up to any army yet, in OR on the planet. We'll see how they do when a full scale war is waged.
>>
They're a weed desu
>>
>>55798544
i have no respect for a bunch of suicidal faggots who believe in fairy tails.
There is no bravery at killing unarmed peoples and then suicide.
>>
>>55806272
Yeah it is about death because business and death are congruous. This is just the reality of the world.
>>
>>55798544
No their standing up to poorly trained Syrian and Iraqi troops now before you go saying I'm a shill, I support Assad he's got balls to be in power in a civil war for this long but if the British army or American army decided to take on ISIS on Friday they'd be having roast beef in Mosul by Sunday m8.
>>
File: 1444442444426.webm (377 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1444442444426.webm
377 KB, 600x338
>>55798544
We could literally kill them in a week if we weren't held back by the liberals or "muhh civilian casualties." We could drop a couple of nukes and indiscriminately bomb the ever living fuck out of them. Basically kill everything in the middle east until these fuckers actually come to us and surrender. It's the only way it will end.
>>
>>55800610
Its also nice to have something you can test your guns on.
>>
What army nigger? They kill civilians and then run away.

Ironically they killed way more muslims than anyone else.
>>
>>55798544
A retard with a gun is a whole lot more dangerous than a trained professional who's holding back. I wouldn't even classify the shit their doing as "bravery" since they actually believe that 72 virgins crap and don't seem to truly understand the situation they're in at all. I say we capture and force feed them pork before we kill them.
>>
>>55807221
I envy you guys. You have Trump to look forward to.
>>
File: Leftypol_Promo.jpg (2 MB, 1125x2587) Image search: [Google]
Leftypol_Promo.jpg
2 MB, 1125x2587
pol is the west's version of isis so its no surprise u are all getting hard ons for them
>>
>>55807292
>Ironically they killed way more muslims than anyone else.

It's because they are gangs of bandits who happen to also be Muslims. Like some of the Christian Crusaders who got rich by robbing other Crusaders.
>>
>>55798544
Vietnam just signed on to the TPP, give it 20 or 30 years and Syria will be the same.

Stop the commies became stop the Muslims they are both just boogie men to justify imperialism.

You realize we (east and west) have been fighting over a dumb fucking desert with little of physical value (Israel) for 2000 years or more.

America and Russia have to some extent put aside differences and are fighting on the same side. Enemies of ISIS also include China, Turkey, Iran, Kurdistan, France, Germany (the whole EU really)

Give it a couple more of these and some kind of grand coalition will steamroller them. They have a weak economic base and are surrounded. They are under a siege with enemies on all sides forever.

The argument is soon going to be about dividing up the oil money.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.