[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Today I am not JeSuisFrance because yesterday I was not #iamsyria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: 989561852268893334_199199340.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
989561852268893334_199199340.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
>Today I am not JeSuisFrance because yesterday I was not #iamsyria or #iamalibya or #iamirak. This terrorists attacks are a response to western interventionism. France has sell weapons to these countries. ISIS is our fault. This is why we should welcome refugees.

How can I convince my girlfriend?
How can I refute his argument?
How can I redpill her?

I don't want a gf just for fucking and mundane shit. I want to talk about politics and not be ashamed about her leftist thoughts.
>>
>>55798225
>How can I convince my girlfriend?
>How can I refute his argument?
>his argument?
>his

Qué?
>>
FRANCE HAPPENONG *IS* WESTERN FAULT
>>
>>55798396

Boipucci, anon.
>>
>>55798396
I think he meant "this".
>>
File: 1433972070094.jpg (124 KB, 350x310) Image search: [Google]
1433972070094.jpg
124 KB, 350x310
>>55798396

HER

srry my writting english really sucks

I am not a weirdo transfaggot
>>
for fucks sake
you cant
thank god my gf thinks we should have a 10th crusade NOW
>>
if you're a beta(sadly true) - put bananas into your ears and close your eyes
>>
>>55798225
You obviously don't fuck her well enough to shut her up.
>>
>>55798225
easy

>honey you can't be on the side of both the refugees and the terrorists they are trying to run away from

also how the fuck is ISIS your fault, you're from fucking Spain
>>
Just be confident in your own convictions and your gf will conform to that. Women typically adopt the opinons of people around them so just make sure to talk to her about politics so she won't adopt her opinions from the feelgood bullshit on facebook and twitter.
>>
If your woman can't have casual political discussions with you and tolerate the fact that you have different beliefs, then you should just beat that pussy up on the side and find an intellectual qt3.14 behind her back.
>>
>>55798411
Tell her/him (not quite sure here) that if you can't blame Middle Eastern for the error of their leaders, then you can't blame Western people for the intervention of their governments.

Tell her/him that to think that middle east are never responsible is like considering them as children, a view that is both colonialist and racist.
>>
>>55798225

ISIS is a result of Salafism/Wahhabism which has existed in Sunni Muslim societies for a long time. The ME has been a pressure cooker waiting to go off. Yes, the West hasn't helped matters, but the 'ISIS is our doing!' is utterly fucking retarded. These groups are funded by wealthy Sunni sympathizers. We got rid of the strong men who were keep them in check, but that's it.

Don't fall for the 'people join ISIS because of Western intervention' bullshit.
>>
File: 2.jpg (37 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
37 KB, 630x360
>>55798501
>>
>>55798225
>This terrorists attacks are a response to western interventionism.

I remember this phase, especially after 9/11, but soon you'll understand Muslims are untermensch and a world without Muslims would be better. Basically you have to show her Muslim districts IRL and maybe some red pill material and soon she'll her error.
>>
>>55798671
This is also true. I have moderately redpilled my gf by just commenting the news on the TV over a couple of years. Just don't be confident of your opinions and don't shove down her throat.
>>
>>55798590
This really.

Women are tribal in their beliefs. She doesn't view you as husband material and therefore will not agree to your views. Women need to be told what to do. You're not man enough to tell her what to think, so faggot liberals will.

And also, who gives a fuck what she thinks anyway?
>>
>>55798725
>the 'ISIS is our doing!' is utterly fucking retarded

Is it tho?

We sell them weapons, we buy their oil, we buy their drugs.

They ARE our doing, not ours alone, but we're part of the problem.
>>
>>55798843
Just be confident... seems like I'm as much tired as OP.
>>
No joke, get a new girlfriend.
>>
>discussing politics with women

JUST KEK YOUR SHIT UP
U
S
T

C
U
C
K

Y
O
U
R

S
H
I
T

U
P
>>
>>55798843
This is what i did with my fiancee, she used to be pretty left leaning because of her sister forcing propaganda on her. But just commenting on current event and pointing out logical flaws in the leftist arguments has effectively turned her over to being very opposed to immigration and other leftist garbage. She says she loves when i talk about politics and has no real interest in it herself, this is true for most women.
>>
>commie gf
>>
>>55798590
>>55798844
Ameribros get it right.

My woman agrees with me on everything. Caught her young and ripe, fucked her into submission and she respects my authoritah.

Get better at fucking or drop from the genetic pool, OP.
>>
your gf is one of those i would line up to wall and shot. nice taste in women retard.
>>
>>55798886
There's no need to stress that point, leftists are already doing it in abundance.

There never was a country in History that did not have to deal with the influences and interventions of their powerful neighbors, Syria is as much fucked by western countries as by Middle East powers.

And BTW, Syria, never minded interfering into Lebanon's business. We need to stress those point as much as possible to normies, if we're evil, then every nation is evil.
>>
File: t100poll_netanyahu_benjamin.jpg (22 KB, 307x409) Image search: [Google]
t100poll_netanyahu_benjamin.jpg
22 KB, 307x409
The attack was revenge for the French passing a UN resolution to recognize Palestinian statehood.

"A grave mistake" said Netanyahu at the time.

All modern terror is Jewish terror - they invented it and used the tactic to steal their land in the first place.
>>
>>55798225
Even if ISIS were "our" fault, welcoming foreign elements from a land rife with extremism and war who have no known background means putting at risk your current population.
As can be seen in the Paris attacks, the results are clear. Any further attacks will further give credence to a reactionary and distrustful mindset in the population. It will not be favorable for anyone. Her solution of acceptance will end with Europe in flames.
But hey, that's just the kind of stuff we like to see here so go on and support her naivety until the end.
>>
>>55799034
>She says she loves when i talk about politics and has no real interest in it herself, this is true for most women.
Same here.
>>
>>55798725
Its the wests fault desu
You took out Sadam, mubarak and Gaddafi .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-VVa2x_w4
i still dislike him tho, he couldve made this country something much greater but its still a big desert.
>>
>>55799383
RARE KEBAB!
>>
>>55799458
lurkmoar kuck
>>
>>55798225
A bullet to the skull would be the only effective remedy for this kind of poisonous stupidity. For real, opinions like that in grills give me a derection.
>>
>>55799059
It seems so brutal and cruel, but it's the truth. If a feminist would read this she would use it as ammunition to further separate men and women.

But in reality, men are fucking different than women. It's not that men are better, but men are the leaders in certain situations.

I personally believe that women are the true humans, and men are genetic mutations bred to protect women and further advance the species. Women run humanity, but trying to stop men from fulfilling their roles is retarded. Men are here to fight, kill, build, fuck, protect, eat, fuck, kill and fuck a couple times more.
>>
>>55798886
Sure, the West funded and armed ISIS, but you can thank your own Mutti Merkel for hauling them in with open arms.
>>
>>55798886
>we buy their oil

Who is we?

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Who-Is-Buying-The-Islamic-States-Illegal-Oil.html

> sell them weapons

Not to ISIS, but they do end up in ISIS hands, because our idiot governments are intent on aiding 'moderate rebels'.

>we buy their drugs

No, we don't. Parties that exist in the west might buy them, but this is illegal and not sanctioned by any government.

None of this remotely justifies what they're doing. They're Salafist scum who were latent in Muslim societies, and no amount of appeasement from the west or apologies for intervention will turn them from their course.
>>
Hit her. Or let her marry a muslim and get beaten up by her muslim husband.
>>
>>55798225
Tell her this :

Western interventionism happened because France, and NATO as a whole, believed in democracy and in liberty. They believed that the people in Libya, Syria, and Irak wanted to live free and hapily, to be able to live a good and stable life like we do.
But the fact is, as soon as they were given freedom, they elected Muslim Brotherhood members. In Egypt, for the first free election of their history, they elected the Muslim Brotherhood first term.
The painful truth is that theses people WANT Sharia law, these people WANT strong islamist fundamentalism. And when they migrate, deep inside their hearts and mind, they also want this in our country.

The attack on France was not a retaliation. It was a shameful and cowardly attack against a country that deeply tried to free Syria... Only for Syrians to support the sunni extremists.

If we kept secular dictatures in place, this would have never happened. It is akin to dogs needing a master or they would become rabid beasts.
>>
>>55798225
>Today I am not JeSuisFrance because yesterday I was not #iamsyria or #iamalibya or #iamirak. This terrorists attacks are a response to western interventionism. France has sell weapons to these countries. ISIS is our fault.
Correct.

>This is why we should welcome refugees.
Incorrect.
>>
>>55799665
>Western interventionism happened because France, and NATO as a whole, believed in democracy and in liberty. They believed that the people in Libya, Syria, and Irak wanted to live free and hapily, to be able to live a good and stable life like we do.
That's funny because your country was against the Iraq War.
>>
File: 1447511749218.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447511749218.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>>55798225
Raping children, genociding ethnic groups and bombing civilians doesn't seem like the type of response a moderate would have.
>>
>>55799896
>implying Chirac had enough principles to be against interventionism on false accusations rather than just being a butt buddy of Sadam
>>
>>55798225

muslims have always attacked people.

Seriously mohammed didn't ride peacefully into mecca on the back of a donkey.
>>
>>55798225
Dump the bitch you beta maricón. Not worthy of seed.
>>
>>55798225
>France has sell weapons

You can tell her her English is shit.
>>
How many times have our and US leaders spoken in favor of arab spring, welcoming the protesters and riots? How much airplay has been spent demonising Gaddafi/Mubarak/Assad while downplaying the involvement of islamic extremism amongs the opposition? How much USD has been spend on equiping the so-called moderate rebels in syria? Mass media (eg. NYT) regularily cites 1 syrian expat living in London when talking about the whole fucking war, shits fucking rediculous by now.
DESU we should have supported those countries not destabilise them, but USA keked us thus we have to pay the price now
>>
So true, We give these shitty countries a military force to defend themselves with and guns and training, look what it turned out to.
Great fucking going trying to help the fucking monkeys! good job!
>>
i have a question, if france and usa has sold weapons to isis and they are training them and all that conspirative shit, why the isis terrorism in france?
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 1024x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 1024x622
>>55798225
Meaningless sentiment
Muslims shouldn't be allowed in western civilizations
>>
>>55800710
Muslims should not be allowed on earth. You 'muricans and europeans should kick all muslims back to their homelands, then invade their homeland and racial clean them there.
>>
>>55800439
Not an expert but from what I understood France and USA were selling weapons to anyone fighting Assad when they thought they could topple him easily (and so where the Saud).

Assad, as astute as he is concentrate his assaults on moderate and democratic opposition and let extremists gain momentum.

And now we have a fucking Frankenstein's mother that is thirsty for blood, consider Al Qaeda faggots and wants to rally all of the Sunnis in their holy war against: usurpers and fake muslims (Saud, Shiites and other small islamic sects) and then against the rest of the world.

The terrorist attack was revenge for the French airforce going to Syria and also PR for Muslims.
>>
>>55800900
>so were the Saud
>concentrated his assaults
>Frankeinstein's creature
Sorry
>>
>>55798671
I wonder what kind of women you met in your life (if any)
>>
Here is your nuclear argument
>Today I am not JeSuisFrance because yesterday I was not #iamsyria or #iamalibya or #iamirak
I was not #beheaded, look sweaty terrorism=/= war
>This terrorists attacks are a response to western interventionism
Politicians are responsible for the interventions and if this “war acts”, according to your girls friend, are a response to anything they would have entered in the parliament to kill Fransua Hollan.
>France has sell weapons to these countries
And what, japans sells cars to Europe and no one have done a massacre with that car, guns don’t kill people, and the real one who gives weapons to terrorist is the US because they are moderated terrorist.
>This is why we should welcome refugees
Allah agbar kills an allagh agbar; somehow is our fault. How a human being can do this mental connection is insane, is not our fault that they live in the middle ages killing each other because “my religion is the true one”. Leave them; is their land their countries their problems and if you want to be a “good human being” go there and help them, and even more, try to teach them feminism let’s see what happens
And now OP, I’m sure that you gf will agree or even want to send troops there
>>
File: 1430320889687.jpg (136 KB, 570x807) Image search: [Google]
1430320889687.jpg
136 KB, 570x807
>>55798225
>This terrorists attacks are a response to western interventionism.
So if the correct response to foreigners killing your people is to go kill their people, does that mean we can go murder some Muslims in response to these attacks?

And why should I be killed because my government invaded somewhere against my consent? Does that mean we can go out into the streets and kill random Saudis because their government funds terrorism, whether or nor they agree with that?

What exactly is the difference between "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" and this?
>>
>>55802631
>Does that mean we can muslims in response?

What do you think you were doing for the last decade. 100,000+ civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan dead from your hands. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>55799536
go kill yourself mangina faggot
>>
>>55802735
>Because my country did a referendum to ask his citizens if they agreed to fight a war
Man please stop using “we” “our” I have never agreed or will agree to send national troops to help some “innocents” because is the “human thing to do”, and most of the times the mean attack force was the US
>>
>>55802735
Again, if they'd blown up Parliament that might have made sense, but they don't, they hit civilian areas, why should I be killed because my government invaded somewhere against my consent?

I'm already guessing your response is going to be "but you killed their civilians first!" which again ignores that no I didn't. The government launched an unpopular war the majority didn't want, and you cannot excuse their actions by claiming they were just retaliating to Western intervention. If that were the case they'd have shot up a government building or an army base, not a concert and football game full of people who had nothing to do with it and just happen to live in the same country.

It's like if my boss punches me, and in response I punch the janitor and claim I'm just responding because the janitor also works at the same company and the boss is in charge of him.
>>
>>55803179
>implying western powers went to the middle east to help innocents
top kek
>>
Lol
I have this spanish girl on fb with the same bullshit.
They are never confronted with reality.
>>
File: 1447205684452.jpg (12 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
1447205684452.jpg
12 KB, 320x337
>>55800057
you'd have to be autistic to think that these are the same two mudslimes
>>
Tell her that a woman that doesn't stand beside her man's convictions and doesn't fully support him is a worthless cunt and unworthy of procreation.

If you want a more logical retort then tell her that even the syrian migrants that are fleeing to Europe support the western bombings in their country because the terrorists there have been opressing the regular populace that is now forced to flee to save their lives.

But use the first line and see how she reacts.
>>
>>55798225
oh God dump her

France bombed only terrorist in Syria, it's not like Libya, the civil conflict was ongoing there, your girlfriend deserves the life of a captured sirian woman
>>
>>55803277
wow you sound like a 4-year old arguing about why the choo choo train should be yours.
put it this way the feeling you get when your innocents are being killed is not unlike the feeling they get when their innocents are being killed, except for them it happens on a very real daily basis whereas for you it's a meme discussed on an internet board.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.