[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The attack took place during an Eagles of Death Metal concert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: death-metal-show11.jpg (156 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
death-metal-show11.jpg
156 KB, 1600x1067
>The attack took place during an Eagles of Death Metal concert

Kek, nothing of value lost. Simply degenerates listening to degenerate music
>>
>>55798174
Yeah, man.

Death metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_BXWy7_6ZM
>>
>>55798215
Shouldve used a different name then

I now have a feeling this band is connected to the illuminati somehow. Their videos and lyrics must be filled with esoteric symbolism
>>
>>55798681
>judging books by their cover

typical amerifattttt
>>
File: 1438384763346.png (114 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1438384763346.png
114 KB, 500x425
>American intelligence
>the post
>>
>>55798174
I feel the same when niggers chimp out at some 50 cent concert and start shooting each other

>nothing of value lost
>>
>>55798174

And that's exactly how ISIS described them.

Congrats fuck face, you're no better than ISIS.
>>
If it was an actual Death Metal gig those mujis probably would have been torn limb from limb by skinheads
>>
>>55798174
>Jesse "The Devil" Hughes (born September 24, 1972) is an American musician from Greenville, South Carolina. He is known as the frontman of the California-based rock band Eagles of Death Metal.

> Hughes has also said "I wanted to be a Republican politician, for God sakes. I’m a conservative, dude".[2]
>>
>>55798174
>>55799511
>>55799677

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.
>>
>>55798681
Go to sleep Mike.
>>
>>55799827
I just did some very quick research proving EODM is an illuminati front.

Eagles of Death Metal songs:

>Speaking in Tongues
>Kiss the Devil
>Chase the Devil
>Flames Go Higher
>Secret Plans

They didn't release another album for 7 years until this year, notice the song titles

>Got the Power
>The Deuce (The Devil)
>Save a Prayer
>The Reverend

Why would they all of a sudden release an album with all of these evil songs? Why would ISIS suddenly target this band for terrorism? Listen to the lyrics of many of their songs

>Who can help me chase the devil
>Yeah, help me chase the devil tonight

>I came to L.A. to be rock and roll,
>Along the way I had to sell my soul

>I got a secret that I wanna tell
>I'm feeling power from the pit of hell yeah
>I got something to say I think I'm gonna say it
>The power's flowing and it just won't stop

>Secret Plans
>Midnight missions
>Wheels in motion
>Hoo Hoo

>Don't say a prayer for me now
>Save it 'til the morning after
#PrayforParis

Illuminati very confirmed. Only sheep will deny this. Stay blue pilled. Everyone who is awake already knows ISIS is CIA Jew behavior, just like 9/11 but of course the blue pill sheep will ignore all of this information, just like the Jews are counting on. There are many other illuminati bands but this is the one ISIS "chose" for some reason. This attack was more than likely a part of some deep satanic ritual, even deeper than the regular satanic ritual of their music
>>
>>55798174
Fuck off Ahmed
>>
>>55798215
Oh god they suck. Not even remotely metal. Queer hipster shit.
>>
>>55798174
>>
>>55800701
>autism and paranoia, mixed with profuse drug use, the post
>>
>>55800701
good work, sliding in progress however
>>
File: dimmu-borgir-stormblast-cover.jpg (162 KB, 1077x1080) Image search: [Google]
dimmu-borgir-stormblast-cover.jpg
162 KB, 1077x1080
>>55800701
>satanic ritual of their music

Life must be hard after the PMRC, Tipper.
>>
>>55800701
I'm more concerned about the 7year thingy
>>
>>55798174
>CRAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN
>>
>>55798174
Well it's more rock, and probably most of the people there were right wing. It would of been ok if it was a rap concert
>>
>>55800701
you that kind of nigger that makes 3 hour you tube videos about the flat earth, carry on but im not gonna read all that shit by you
>>
>>55802728
They take 7 year break because one of the two main members spends most of his time in his main band. Eagles of Death Metal is a side project.
>>
>>55800701
>>Secret Plans
>>Midnight missions

>I got a secret that I wanna tell
>I'm feeling power from the pit of hell yeah
>I got something to say I think I'm gonna say it
>The power's flowing and it just won't stop

that's fucking creepy actually
>>
>>55799652
Skinheads on death metal concert?
>>
sheltered /pol/ack exposes himself to being less in touch with modern music than your dead grandad.

embarrassing.
>>
>>55803821
>implying anyone knew about this shit band
>>
>>55798174
Metal is probably the least degenerate and most masculine and white genre. So fuck off you fag. Besides you'd throw fellow Europeans under the bus?
>>
>>55798174
i would be a bit more upset if it was like an elton john concert or something.
>>
>>55803957
Death metal is easily the most degenerate genre for white niggers
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4hLT5onnJVc
>>
>>55801118
Bet you listen to Kid rock
>>
http://youtubedoubler.com/gUel
>>
>>55804860
Go back to listening to your pop faggot
>>
>>55799511

>Checks flag
>every time, straya
>>
>>55803945
>implying their guitarist isn't the front man of one of the biggest rock bands today
>>
> go to "death metal" concert
> come out alive

Anybody who survived that concert is a poser.
>>
>>55798681

the name is a joke

referring to the band the Eagles

as if they are "the eagles, of death metal"
meaning they are neither the eagles, or death metal

is like a comedy band, like bloodhound gang
>>
>>55805160
R A R E
A
R
E
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.