[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BURN THE CAMPS, SHOOT THEM, NUKE THE ISLAMIC COUNTRIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: nuked.jpg (252 KB, 613x381) Image search: [Google]
nuked.jpg
252 KB, 613x381
Guccifer (the hacker) found material showing terrorists would attack the United States with a dirty bomb.
ISIS has been bragging about doing so, and was caught trying to obtain materials.
This is going to be their opportunity to cross into America. Americans need to stop sitting around and do something.
Guccifer: "But others, such as an alleged plan to set off a nuclear bomb in Chicago and an unnamed city in Pennsylvania next year,"
http://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/2014/11/21/the-man-behind-the-hacking-talking-to-guccifer/?_r=0
http://www.infowars.com/top-hacker-chicago-nuke-attack-planned-for-2015/
Isis's dirty bomb: Jihadists have seized 'enough radioactive material to build their first WMD'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isiss-dirty-bomb-jihadists-have-seized-enough-radioactive-material-to-build-their-first-wmd-10309220.html
Pentagon confirms ISIS 'dirty bomb' claims
"The Pentagon has confirmed to WND that the Islamic State has seized enough radioactive materials from captured Iraqi facilities to develop “dirty bombs,”
http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/pentagon-confirms-isis-dirty-bomb-claims/#wOvcGpYatxEF2Gpf.99
ISIS Reportedly Plots to Nuke America as Fear Mongering Continues
http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/isis-reportedly-plots-to-nuke-america-as-fear-mongering-continues

Quote from another anon, " UMM GUYS…
so you know how anons and shit have those weird prophetic dreams sometimes?
i had the most vivid dream a few weeks, maybe a month or two back, where i woke from the couch in my living room, to see what looked like a mushroom cloud to the west, i ran outside barefoot and with no shirt, and saw many people standing in awe, many were children, dressed in what seemed like halloween costumes.
i asked "is this it? has jesus returned?"
and they all turned to me, then rushed at me, a child in a skeleton mask biting me in the neck before the others swarmed "

AMERICA IS IN FUCKING DANGER. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE IT GETS WORSE.
>>
POO
>>
IN
>>
LOO
>>
>>55797628
I wouldn't like to be an Indian in the USA if this ever happens. Let's be frank, they can't tell the difference
>>
wasn't guccifer the one who also discovered hillary's private email server?
>>
>>55797628
>The Pentagon has confirmed to WND

>implying any organization with a cool shape name would talk to World Net Daily
>>
>>55797858
Well they both drop dirty bombs in inappropriate places.
>>
File: 1447554832139.gif (1001 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1447554832139.gif
1001 KB, 440x300
>>55797628
>unnamed city in Pennsylvania
Oh fuck me please dont be Pittsburgh senpai
>>
>>55797628
Why so worried about USA, shitskin? You are not less savage than muslims and you already have bombs. Maybe you should get nuked first.
>>
>>55797858
He's right sadly. I just learned american Indians aren't immigrants from India that came to take the land from Columbus. The more you know.
>>
meh shut up fags, theres a minority of indians who are actually civilized and wont shit in the streets. Being an Indian I hate my country but i dont think now is the time to be racist against us curry lovers.
>>
>>55797628
I had a similar dream a few months ago.

Nukes going off in the mid west of the united states, then america nukes pakistan in response. Other details are fuzzy.
>>
File: 1447278102590.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447278102590.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>55798302
The Third World War must be fomented... between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. The multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal... will receive the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view... which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conqered and exterminated at the same time.
>>
>>55797858
Yeah, thats true.
>>
>>55797628
Why wouldn't they nuke the capital of degeneracy, San francisco?
>>
>>55798302
hey I love curry too, but eating it with a fork....
>>
>dirty bomb
>nuclear bomb

Pick one.
>>
>>55797682
Oh....you forgot you still had your trip. It's okay. Remember to disable it next time you share a meme that dank. ;-)
>>
>>55798457
>trip
>>
File: 12642768.png (79 KB, 182x210) Image search: [Google]
12642768.png
79 KB, 182x210
>>55797628

Gee,guys,your war on "terror" sure as hell did work.
>>
>>55797628
>AMERICA IS IN FUCKING DANGER. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE IT GETS WORSE.
chill dude obama already moves in migrants. surely those isis guys wont bomb shit if there are their own around
>>
Mate just embrace more migrants.
Make them feel at home bruv.
>>
>>55798747
I seriously doubt it as these retards are willing to get killed because they believe that if they die for their religion, they'll get 72 virgins in heaven.
Also, im sure ISIS wont backdown or hesitate to nuke a few of their own.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (14 KB, 389x129) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
14 KB, 389x129
>>55797628
sigh.....
you know a dirty bomb looks nothing like this right?

It is Nuclear but its goal is to cause radiation sickness...
it looks like a perpetually burning stick of dynamite...the particles emitted are highly cancerous and lead up to the following.

>Cancer
>Genetic Defects
>worst case: Radiation sickness, rotting skin and death....
>>
>>55797628
>pentagon confirms
you mean like the wmd they found in Iraq?
>>
File: Radiation-sickness.jpg (397 KB, 1235x1247) Image search: [Google]
Radiation-sickness.jpg
397 KB, 1235x1247
>>55799030
>>
>>55798019
>>
>>55797628
> Indian
> Still cares about USA

Please DIE
>>
damn i hope it happens.
then US will finally outlaw SJWs who defend degeneracy
>>
>>55799342
Kill yourself muslim scum. India stands with USA, Europe and Isreal.
>>
>>55799709
I'm atheist you faggot Hindooo nothing.
>>
>>55799709
designated tbu senpai
>>
>>55798205
Eat a dick.
>>
>>55797628

Shit I hope they get nuked! Hopefully they take out somewhere like San Francisco and nothing of worth will be lost.
>>
>>55799746
Atheist from a muslim family ? Anyways, the point stands, India will always be allied with western nations.
>>
>>55798205
Oops sorry I meant to reply to the indian street shitter not you
>>
>>55799959
Atheist from a Hindooo nothing family.
>>
>>55800023
And you stand against USA. Good, you just proved yourself to be a retard.
>>
>ISIS nukes America
This is how you turn the desert into glass. If America gets hit by just a single nuke the president will launch enough back to irradiate the entire area for thousands of years.
>>
>>55800202
Stupid idiot, US gave weapons to Syrian rebels who are the ISIS. They did the same thing with Iraq and Libya.

Fucking USA is the witch.
>>
alex jones talked over a decade ago about parts of nukes being smuggled in trough mexico border, part after part after part, cleverly hidden

while you were busy searching for drugs, the real operation was smuggling parts for a nuke

then it will be assembled and set off somewhere

cartelbros are isisbros
sleep thight
>>
>>55800217
>Obama nuking anyone

lol nah
>>
>>55800421
Did I say Obamer?
I said the president. Because when Obama refuses to retaliate with appropriate force he won't be president for long.
>>
>>55800305
Please. This kind of shit belongs on /r/conspiracy and not here. And even if they did, it has no bearing on India - USA relations at all.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>55800494
You think any president has the guts to give permission to launch a nuke nowadays?
>>
File: Economist picture dates.jpg (3 MB, 2895x3934) Image search: [Google]
Economist picture dates.jpg
3 MB, 2895x3934
SOON.
>>
>>55797628
>Dirty bomb
Both USA and Soviet Union tested dirty bombs, and they came to conclusion that the radiation would do literally no damage. Most damage would be done by the conventional explosives and the radiation would equal to a few RTG treatments. nothing significant

The fact that US government knows this and still cries about them evil dirty bombs show that they only use it for fearmongering
>>
I suggest you all move to Russia. Putin is the only leader with balls of steel who doesn't take shit from sandniggers and does whatever the fuck he wants. He's not a puppet like Merkel and other western leaders.
>>
>>55797628
Nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>55800582
CHRISTMAS
>>
>>55800614
End of november nuke.

Beginning of december financial crash.
>>
>>55800534
Suck a white dick faggot.
>>
>>55800999
Fuck off muslim apologist
>>
Honestly this is really, really beyond me. There is a huge group of terrorists engaging on killing sprees all around the world. We know where their headquarters is but no one is doing anything about it other than sending an occasional plane to bomb places where old people and children are. Even Brazil would have taken care of this problem already if they had attacked us, and our guns are all from the 60s.
>>
>>55800584
If the whole world backs him.

Russia, China, USA and a bunch of irrelevant countries all voiced support for France during the frog hunt. They would allow the US to go full force if WMDs had been used against them
>>
>>55801196
Oh well I am all for nuking the middle east. Just don't see it happening at all..
>>
>>55800217
Only if there's a Republican in the White House. Obama will not do shit.
>The, uh, devastating attacks will, uh, not be taken lightly, let me be clear. Now, more than ever, we must, uh, accept our Muslim friends in their time of need. I have made, uh, an immediate executive order to, uh, provide more aid to the Middle East and increase our refugee quotas.
>>
>>55799009
> falling for that low quality b8
>>
>>55801065
When did I say I support Muslims faggot, it's not just black and white for me like it is for you.

I hate Muslims. But USA is not innocent.
>>
File: 1436831706157s.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1436831706157s.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>55801196
> frog hunt
>>
File: Curtis_LeMay_(USAF).jpg (1 MB, 1694x1935) Image search: [Google]
Curtis_LeMay_(USAF).jpg
1 MB, 1694x1935
>>55797628

Put it this way....

If ISIS dare to use nuclear weapons of any kind.
Then they will incite a response for which Lemay would have been proud of.

Simply Al-Raqqah and any other ISIS strong hold will turned into pretty glass.
>>
>>55801628
>You hate muslims
>USA hates muslims and is trying to end ISIS

Nice cognitive dissonance. Also, our friendship with USA is based on multiple factors. Not on their stand in the middle east.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.