[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you guys are in the army? https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1435937746744.jpg (117 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1435937746744.jpg
117 KB, 724x844
How many of you guys are in the army?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lJFx3yJIWE
>>
Nah.

I can't see myself doing the work for those greedy corporations.
>>
I was in the Army.

But i left just as it turned into peacetime bullshit.
>>
File: akm_assault_rifle.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
akm_assault_rifle.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>55797609
I was.

But I'm just keep an eye on you faggots for /k/

Fuck all of you.
>>
I used to be, then I realized that we were blindly following US wars for oils that would ultimately lead to disaster.
Was in my uniform on 9/11, was watching news, the only thing I could think was not "poor sods who are dying" but "oh fucking shit, service is gonna suck now"
Stayed for a couple of more years, and sure thing we started invading Afghanistan which I guess could be somewhat justified... Then Iraq happened for no logical reason other than "that man tried to kill my father"
Removing a dictator that was secular.
I've always said it, that area of the world are not ready for democracy. It has to come from within, you can't force inject democracy unless you are willing to stay there for 20-30 years, we didn't.
>>
>>55798102
For oil *, not oils. Probably more errors, but that one is unforgivable to me.
>>
>>55797609
I always cringe when someone talks about the army and proceeds to post something Call of Duty related. It's just a video game you fucktard
>>
>>55798210
Posted that for the song nigger, i don't like the game.
>>
>>55798102
>Then Iraq happened for no logical reason other than "that man tried to kill my father"
You shouldn't get your information from Chapelle's show
>>
>>55798102
itt we make up retarded shit
>>
>>55798210
"just" a video game? ha, motherfucker. wait until i 360 no scope you across the map, then we'll see if it's just a video game.
>>
>>55798894
Trying to condense, there was no reason to invade Iraq other than make Cheney and Rumsfelds buddies richer.
>>
>>55799223
source?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.