[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your parents could have prevented this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Its-your-duty.jpg (46 KB, 720x474) Image search: [Google]
Its-your-duty.jpg
46 KB, 720x474
Are you going to be a responsible parent and redpill your kids at a young age?
>>
So they can end up being socially awkward outcasts who spend all their day on /pol/?
>>
>>55797292
Why not just wait until right before the 7th grade when they really start laying on the guilt for gloalwarming, slavery, politics, Nazis, and anything else that they try to same kids for these days?
>>
>>55797292
>responsible parent
Oxymoron detected.

>>55797863
If you must procreate, spending a bit of extra time with the crotch fruit before handing them over to the state-church apparatus at the age of 6 or so will give them a better chance of being more than another economic slave. And then you can be sure they will be in fine shape to change your diapers with pride some day!
>>
A responsible parent wouldn't let their child grow-up in this awful world.
>>
>>55797461
What, like you?
>>
I have an 8 year old niece who showed me a paper she had to write for Veterans Day. Same stuff about how brave soldiers are and how unselfish they are. I wanted to redpill her on it and tell her how most soldiers only enlist for GI Bill and government benefits, but instead I said nothing.
>>
>>55797292
Nah, masses hating groups and picking sides is more profitable for certain people.
>>
>>55797292
> muh evil banks
Blue Pill as fuck.
>>
>>55797292
I always redpilled my younger family members. My younger brothers, my nieces and nephews.
The other day my brother was given an assignment in school about mass shootings and Gun control and I told him, have you seen the pattern that it was in places where conceal carry was not allowed, so the shooter will not have anyone to shot him back. (Colorado Shooting). That means that in order to protect ourselves we need weaponry and no one should you allow for take it away from us.
Example two, welfare, my older sister came to visit me in my house in Texas, and I took my niece to buy some stuff for a big meal. She saw a lady paying with the "Lone Star" card and she asked what it was. I told her that is free money, paid by me so that person could buy things, she was asking why would I pay for her food? Because it's stolen from my paycheck every payday and I don't want to pay a tax to someone that does not want to work. The person using the food stamps card was around 32 years old and able to work. So she asked, you don't have to work to feed yourself anymore, and I answered "its better to really on yourself that on your neighbor, femanon, there is a joy to work and seeing that check come in and look at the worth of your hard work. But some people think that some people that think a certain way do not need to work, and that is why we have certain taxes to pay for those people"
She responds "but that is wrong,anon, no one should be forced to pay for someone else's meal because they are too lazy"
I respond "Unfortunately this is what our governors choose to pass as laws"
>>
>implying /pol/ has a large enough attention span to be redpilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBqYTgFhkcs
>>
>>55797461
>it's more important to be accepted by blind sheep than to know the truth
>>
>>55802238
>wanting retards to have guns
I'm all for responsible people for having guns, but there simply don't exist enough responsible people in the world to prevent a retard from shooting up a school.
>>
>>55802681
Unfortunately I don't like the idea of retards owning guns either, I have always said that an IQ test must be given in order to buy a weapon, along with a responsible weapon usage and care class. Like this people that should be able to have guns "Responsible Americans" should be allowed to own guns. No assault rifle bans or crap like that, just strait forward. "are you an Idiot? No, do you know who to take of a care of an weapon? Yes, OK what would you like to buy today?"
>>
>>55802966
The thing is though, there aren't enough people to prevent stupid people from shooting up places.
There just aren't enough. The whole gun banning or not is irrelevant, stupid people will continue shooting up schools
It's something that can't be prevented. Unless you start breeding out stupid people. But that would lead to its own set of issues probably more harmful to society than letting humans rampage.
>>
>>55797292
Do not do this in the UK. If they blab at school expect social workers
>>
>>55804047
Think about like this anon, there are always going to be psychopaths and idiots in this world, might as well armed the sane and intelligent. Plus we need to find ways to discover psychopathic behavior of Idiot behaviour from early stages of childhood in order to prevent such actions by use of therapy.
>>
>>55797292
Answer every question as fully and honestly as you can
>>
>>55804400
>might as-well arm the sane and intelligent
This doesn't prevent what you think it does. It only makes the distinction between sane and insane even harder to notice.
>>
>>55800940
Banks practice usury which is evil.
>>
>>55797292
I was heavily indoctrinated as a leftist when I was young and then more in a catholic school.
It took me years to clean all the rubbish in your mind. Indoctrination at an early age, fucks your life for ever.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.