[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have to go to scandinavia for a whole month Odds of becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: eaa.jpg (47 KB, 680x523) Image search: [Google]
eaa.jpg
47 KB, 680x523
>Have to go to scandinavia for a whole month

Odds of becoming jihad fodder?
>>
>that pic
Every single time.
SWEDEN YES!
>>
>>55796997
Depends on where you go. It's not just Sweden, you know.
>>
>less favorable=red=bad
Really subtle
>>
>>55797325
Mostly Sweden. Working outside the city, but have to go into Stockholm here and there.
>>
>>55796997
Stay away from the south and there's zero chance
>>
I've seen musles in my life. Even had a few of them as friends, including a girl (black from Mozambique) who was very open about it, she never wore any stupid ass burca and acted normally just like any female from my country.

Are the muslims from the east just a whole lot more fucked up from the head than the ones from the South?
>>
>>55796997
You do know the only reason Sweden is so green on this is because they live next door to a non-EU member so they get all these Norwegians coming over who technically are non EU migrants?

baka desu senpai
>>
>>55796997

Were are you going and what are you doing my Singlish speaking friend?

Please remember to not speak like a local, or people will not understand you. I enjoyed 7 years of my life in Singapore as a teenager and it is hands down the loveliest country I've ever been to.

I hope you extend the same courtesy to us as a visitor as I did to you, the same courtesy that Muslim immigrants refuse to extend to us.

Lastly, whenever I compare immigration in Singapore to immigration in Europe, I want to slowly kill myself via exsanguination.

Your system may not be perfect, but it's the best system there is.
>>
>>55797667
w8 no. It was from Guinea. And apparently they aren't as conservative.

Even they question the dumb idiotic rules of their own religion. Fucking hell.
>>
>>55797904
>stockholm
>teaching course + visiting friends

A lot of singaporeans can actually come across as pretty racist to some people.

d/w I've got my ang-mo voice ready
>>
File: 1315277350746.jpg (5 KB, 264x282) Image search: [Google]
1315277350746.jpg
5 KB, 264x282
>>55798318

>ang-mo

Been years since I've heard that.
>>
>Poland
>36-42%

what?
>>
>>55798523
All the grey countries are non-eu, probably lots of ukraine
>>
>>55797755
"only" reason? Very much false.
Sweden have recieved twice as many more muslim immigrants the last year than Norwegians the last decade.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.