[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
solution to the mudslime problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447487566945.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1447487566945.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
/pol/, i have the solution to the mudslime problem. hear me out:

>abandon freedom of religion. ban islam. allow atheism and all denominatikns of christianity. grant special 'tolerated' privilege to judaism and paganism as they have a historical claim to be here.
>send all muslim citizens to re education. force sterilize them if they fail to apostatize.
>send all muslim non citizen residents to re education. failure to apostatize will be met with either forced sterilization or deportation.
and most importantly:
>stop all trade and diplomatic relations with sharia states. without western supply of mkney and technology they won't be able to develop past sanddurkas anyways. carpet bomb every state that could prove to be a threat. completely glass them, including all civilians, with nukes.

there you have it. if the west china and russia decide to do this we will have solved the muslim probl in 20 years.
>>
This would work - but the current structure of Western nation states make this a problem. While governments are hampered by Democratic processes and the EU, they remain sclerotic and trapped by bureaucratic irrelevancies. The unchecked power of the media to intervene and push their liberal cvckoldry is also yet another thorn in the side of this plan.

We can't stop trade without getting the US on board, and they also regard the Saudi regime as the jewel in their crown.
>>
Muslims would go batshit insane if this happened and it won't happen anyway because the majority of European nowadays only care about 'muh feelings'
>>
File: aFrontMissionHero.gif (4 KB, 128x160) Image search: [Google]
aFrontMissionHero.gif
4 KB, 128x160
This plan offers no protection from white genocide from muslims or jews.
>>
>>55796978
fair point. the media is our biggest enemy at the moment.
>>55797046
see above.
>>55797143
yes it does. jews only care about shekels, they can be tamed and caged. muslims on theother hand solely thrive on the western hand that feeds them and gives them valuable technology that they could never develop on their own since it contradicts islam in so many ways.
>>
>>55797143
>white genocide

i think you're forgetting how vicious whites are. cruelty is still present in all of us, it just needs the right trigger to bring it to the surface. find a way to destroy the liberal media and muslims won't exist in the west for long. there will be a genocide, but it will be committed by us, not by them.
>>
in europe i really don't mind that. deportation is genocide.

And wasn't north Africa white before the muslims?
>>
>>55798878
Ben pls
>>
>>55796655
Trump is truly a meme

Check em
>>
>>55796655
checked
>>
>>55796655
checked
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.