[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will they attack next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
It is estimated that reconquering their territory will last another 18-24 months with this tempo. That is a lost of time to do couple of attacks like two Paris ones.

But where would they happen?
>USA too high of a security and too far
>Russia/Iran intel sharing and high alert equally unlikely
>France again? Unlikely, it would be old news
>Italy, Spain? They aren't doing anything to piss them off especially
>Israel? hahagaha..no

Berlin, London or somewhere in Belgium is my guess.
>>
Or Croatia

Man that would suck
>>
>>55796365
Berlin,
Stockholm,
London,
New York,
L.A..

In that order.
>>
>>55796365
>Italy, Spain? They aren't doing anything to piss them off especially

They're obsessed with the symbolism of Rome. I'm guessing it will be either Rome, Moscow or Istanbul.
>>
>>55796365
Amsterdam or the Hague maybe
>>
>>55796613
why so scared
>>
>>55796567

and obsessed with conquering back Al-Andalus, Spain might be a target soon plus police detained a supposed sleeping cell couple weeks ago in Madrid. I said supposed because i dont belieave a shit about their narrative and media lies.
>>
>>55796567
Didn't some muslims bomb Istanbul a while ago?

I guess it's gonna be one of the northern countries or Germany/Holland
>>
>>55796490
Still butthurt? Its been 20 years man. We can be friends now.
>>
>>55796365
>ISIS saying they won't attack Israel now
Why don't they instigate a a terrorist attack like in Paris except in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv or somewhere and pull Israel into the quagmire of Syria and Iraq.
>>
>>55796365
they always go for the second lowest hanging fruit

>New York: Not the statue, not empire building, but WTO
>England: Not the Piccadily Circus, no Museum, no Cethedral, but public transport
>Madrid
>Egypt
>Tunisia
>Moscow
>>
>>55796717
I think that happened in Ankara. I don't think they have ever targeted Istanbul.
>>
>>55796728
They can't get into Israel in the first place. Unlike you Europeans, Israel actually protects its borders.
>>
>>55796847
To be fair I don't give a shit.

Turkey should have fought alongside the kurds to battle ISIS years ago and now they're still fighting the ones who want to get rid of ISIS. Fuck Turkey and fuck Erdocunt.
>>
>>55796920

Why would they, in an effort to stop the separatist group trying to establish a nation state within its borders, help a separatist group trying to establish a nation state within its borders that has been around for like, decades longer?
>>
>>55796567
>attack Rome
>every Italian gets mad
Race war soon tbqh.
>>
>>55796564
Do not poke the bear. US is more likely than Russia. Noone fears our kek president.
>>
>>55796567
This and Italy just arrested like 9 of their jihadm8s the day before the Paris attacks.
>>
>>55796564
Stockholm would be an easy as fuck target, but less people would care. Sweden has keked themselves on all levels including the police, the courts and the military. The terrorists would probably get a statue commemorating their bravery.
>>
>>55797019
They should if they actually want a slim chance to join the EU.
>>
They will probably target Euro 2016 in France and 2018 world Cup in Russia.
>>
>>55797093
Based italian Intel division.

Pastas are underrated. Most astronauts in space next to US and Russia.
>>
>>55797190
At least Rio 2016 looks to be safe. South America seems to be the only part of the world that is free from this Islamist bullshit.
>>
Belgium
capital of the crusader forces
>>
>>55797152
> Quick, let me climb into this sinking ship!
>>
>>55797145
> shooting unarmed innocent people
> getting a statue for bravery

Yeah sounds like Sweden...
>>
Maybe it would be France again?
Constantly terrorising one country, even one city with never ending attacks and rendering one of Europe's cultural capitals a no go zone would be very effective.

I bet they strike France again.
>>
Just keep the cunts away from AUS
>>
Most jihadis are francophone, so probably Belgium. They have some nice EU targets there.

Berlin would be nice though. I really hate Merkel and here open door policy and I'd like to see her dethroned.
>>
>>55796365
Any county that is allied with Israel because this is clearly a manipulation into a proxy war.
>>
>>55797286
I hope they target Liège or Antwerpen if they do so
>>
>>55796365
i really can't wait until we see his head dumped in an open grave and pissed on en mass.
>>
>>55797257
You would think that but at least in São Paulo there are a significant amount of Islamists.
>>
Nordics is a good bet.

Relatively easy to pull off, they are still butthurt over the Mohammed cartoons, head of NATO is Norwegian, last was Danish. Sweden is already crawling with them.

The Norwegian police have been in extra high alert the last year or so.
>>
I read somewhere that ISIS sympathisants on twitter threatened to attack Belgium, Amsterdam and Berlin next.
>>
Berlin is definitely their next target, there is no doubt about that in my mind.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11872727/Islamic-terrorist-shot-dead-after-Berlin-attack-on-policewoman.html
This happened just some weeks ago in my neighborhood.
>>
>>55797417
Wouldn't the Favelados just fuck them up if they tried to do anything?
>>
>>55796365
I'm thinking now that because of paris, other intelligence services are going to buck up their ideas and work into overdrive to make sure this doesn't happen so easily on their turf. London will have a fuck ton of soldiers on its streets for a while I imagine
>>
Rome would be the ultimate target, London would be the most realistic, Washington both the most difficult and the least wise. Berlin may also be a realistic target in the near future. Pray for the souls of those innocent Europeans who will die as a result of their politicians' betrayals.
>>
>>55796365
They seem obsessed with Rome, and the Jubileum is very close now. They will at least try something, thank God our intelligence is among the best in dealing with terrorism
>>
>>55796365
What about China, India or even Burma? Muslims are pretty butthurt about their hardline stances towards them and security and surveillance is often much weaker than in the west.
>>
>>55797324
Yes but right now there are like 1500 soldiers in Paris and most of them wont be leaving soon. If they keep attacking Paris they would need A LOT of people. And if it really happens then Paris will become Syria tier which, sorry to say this, would be kinda cool.
>>
>>55797145

Some Swedish feminist group literally said people that return from Syria _after fighting with ISIS_ needed to be treated as victims of war because "there are always two sides". These individuals were suspected of mass rape, slavery, brutal killings, etc, then they returned, got arrested, and somehow they were the victims.
>>
>>55797472
It doesn't matter. Baghdad had checkpoints and fully armed and alert US soldiers everywhere, but there were still plenty of deadly terrorist attacks.

All it takes is a cleverly placed car bomb or a suicide bomber. Speaking of that, ISIS did mention something about car bombs just yesterday.
>>
>>55797548
You might as well name Iceland, Tibet and Peru as next targets as they share the same significance.
>>
>>55797629
source?
>>
>>55797641
Er, India has already experienced terror attacks and Muzzies in China frequently go on knife rampages. It doesn't take much.
>>
>>55797629
maybe because bagdad is in the middle east where suicide bombers are as numerous as you can get. Of course they get car bombs there all the time.
>>
ISIS said that next targets are London, Rome and Washington. But some spaniard bastard added Al-Andalus (Spain) to put fear into our bodies. This is fake, but guys, don't buy kebabs.
>>
>>55797717
Not ISIS though. Whole other theatre of operations.
>>
>>55797760
I believe there are a least as much Muslims in Paris as there are in Baghdad
>>
London, Berlin or Brussels is my bet
>>
I think Stockholm is next. :(
>>
>>55797623
It's a stupid alternate reality and I've learned to treat it as such. One of the basic principles they all share there is a complete neglect for their own safety and culture. They put tolerance and multiculturalism over everything, even if it means they will experience excruciating pain and there will only be black fields of ashes everywhere in the future and their children and families will be dead and dismembered. It's like a weird, twisted suicide cult in a way. You have to be driven up to a certain point as an individual to say the outrageous, self-destructive things they say.
>>
>>55796365
The world plunges into ww3 all because of one hate filled gitmo prisoner and some ex bathists
>>
>>55797548

They won't because doing it in the EU or US simply gives a lot more attention. They also want EU citizens to lash out on refugees to eliminate the grey zone. It is in ISIS' interest that Muslims across Europe feel so alienated they start believing the ISIS narrative.

Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen or Oslo is next.
>>
>>55797862
What? They can easily exploit the Muslim minorities to launch attacks for them. ISIS isn't only focused on Europe.
>>
I hope its germany and that a lot of people die in a brutal fashion so it triggers a backlash and things change.
>>
>>55797902
and yet they havn't been carbombing police stations for decades
>>
>>55797492
If they hit Rome the entirety of South America would scream for blood, and our Polynesian friends too
>>
>>55797980
I see, fair point. Stay safe m8.
>>
>>55798005
Because they had no reason to
>>
We are not relevant enough for an attack desu.

But if we were to temp them, would probably be Madrid, Barcelona or Córdoba.
>>
>>55798056
technically the ideology of "you're a non believer die" has been used so much in the me that it's no longer a reason, just part of the region's cultural dna
>>
>>55797983

The only backlash triggered is more liberals calling other people racist bigots and to protect Muslim people. You think things are really going to change in France now?
>>
>>55798093
>We are not relevant enough for an attack desu.
You were relevant enough for al-Qaeda in 2004.
>>
>>55797760
You guys are importing literal trained and brainwashed ISIS fighters into your countries like never before. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>55797980

Could have added Rome, but I think they know Italian intelligence will get them.
>>
>>55796564

They'd use bombs but would definitely shy away from armed guys just because american police are heavily armed, in L.A. two guys with aks and body armor robbed a bank and started shooting up cops left and right. So now they all have piercing high caliber weapons.
>>
They can't attack Rome.
I mean, we'll probably steal their bombs before they get a chance to do that.
And their watches, wallets etcetera.
>>
>>55798157
and that is truly worrying.
It's only a matter of time before I'm hacked to death on the streets.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-14-22-09-56.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-14-22-09-56.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>55796365
San antonio, riverwalk, military graduates, lgbt , shopping malls, businesses,and local political personell. Then factor in high crime and police ignore calls, easy access to cartel obama guns, and our mayor just imported 250 sand niggers
>>
>>55798157
kas eestis on rohkem muslemeid praegu või? mingi aasta v nii tagasi oli neid väga vähe kui yldse.
>>
>>55798120

I don't know.. I want to believe germany is at least not too kucked to do anything after lots of german people die
>>
>>55798093

Eh, there are several Spanish sites of major historical and symbolic importance to them.

Did you forget the Madrid bombs? Big EU nation alone makes you a target. I agree there are several cities more likely to be attacked next, but you are relevant enough for a major attack.
>>
>>55798005
Indeed, the Muslims of Paris were a quiet and peaceful lot.
>>
not germanic countries i hope. there are a lot of turks there. fuck the rest of europe, i dont care.
>>
>>55798278
See aasta olen Tallinnas näinud rohkem neegreid kui kunagi varem. Moslemeid pole näinud, aga Harku immigrantide kinnipidamisasutuses on umbes 20 ja needki kukkusid mässama. Õnneks nad ei viitsi siia külmetama tulla väikese raha eest. Lähevad ilusti Germoneysse ja Rootsi :)
>>
>>55798475
>there are a lot of turks there
Yeah, we know...
>>
>>55798294

I'd hope so and they have a better chance than France. I think the nazi guilt is too high though. If it was found to be refugees who caused it theres a chance of some huge backlash, but if its just regular IS members then its the same old story of "peaceful majority"
>>
File: 1446982620937.jpg (297 KB, 733x494) Image search: [Google]
1446982620937.jpg
297 KB, 733x494
>>55798278

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Estonia

they pretty much do not exist, I work in downtown tallinn and at most I see 1 nigger a week which is usually a tourist
>>
>>55797190
I doubt, after today security will be increased a lot.
Probably including preventive body searches in a large radius around every stadium.
>>
>>55796365
Rome is starting the jubilee which means a LOT of tourists are going to be here (even more than usual), all related to Christianity.

The alert is pretty high up, especially around the Vatican and hitting such a target would probably be the last step for ISIS
>>
>>55796365

>berlin

why'd they bite the hand that feeds them?
>>
>>55798214
>tfw living near Birmingham

It's fucking awful. Every time I go to the Waterstones there, they have one of those tents or stands right next to the front door, and they're yelling about the greatness of Islam and Muhammad (pbuh). One time one of them was screaming WHITE PEEPEL INVENTED SLAVERY.

It's infuriating and horrifying at the same time. You look into their eyes and there's nothing there, just a vast void of cruelty and stupidity.
>>
>>55798475
Since I have never heard of an ethnic Turk being a suicide bomber I think Germany is safe, somewhat.
>>
>>55797257
Argentina was rekt by it a while back
>>
So, it needs to be somewhere:

a. Not extraordinarily hard to plan in without being caught beforehand.
b. Not so anti-Islam that there would be no effect.
c. Not so pro-EU that an attack would likely not change public views.
d. Not such a small Muslim population that there are not enough possible new recruits to be worth the trouble.

a. rules out the USA entirely, and London and Berlin for anything major. b. rules out all of Eastern Europe, and in my opinion, Denmark. c. rules out Sweden. d. rules out Rome (I know ISIS make a huge deal of Rome, but I still don't think it's likely yet). Switzerland is also out for obvious reasons.

So, with that in mind, OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS:

1. Dual attacks on The Hague / Brussels
2. Vienna
3. Madrid
4. Sydney
5. Killing Spree in Rural France
>>
>>55798593

ISIS wants Europeans to lash out against refugees. They WANT us to hate the regular Muslim so that we treat them badly until they feel that this whole clash of civilization is a real thing and they must choose a side. And they won't choose the side who hates them. Attacking us is a tactic to exterminate the moderate, secularized Muslim and make them all extremist cunts.

Obviously we have huge issues to deal with, but most of /pol/ are morons for taking the ISIS bait.
>>
I can't imagine ISIS being able to smuggle many firearms into the UK. So most likely it would be an attack in London with a suicide vest.
>>
>>55798798

For fuck's sake, in my typical Australian shitposting fashion I fucked up my own list.

I meant:

OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS:

1. Dual attacks on The Hague / Amsterdam
2. Brussels
3. Vienna
4. Madrid
5. Sydney
6. Killing Spree in Rural France
>>
>>55798798
Why is London ruled out? The public is split 50/50 on the EU and it has a huge Muslim population.
>>
>>55796365
TFW living in a city with a 90K population.
Enough people to ensure comforts of a city
> several trainstations
> 6 supermarkets in a 1 km radius.
> multiple fast food places in walking distance
> multiple gyms, schools, random stores and everything nearby.

City way to small to be a target for terrorism
Suck my province dick Randstad.
>>
>>55798798

Oslo fits perfectly.
>>
GAISE GAISE GAISE WHERE WILL THEY ATTACK NEXT OMG?

>legitimately letting yourself be terrorized even though there will probably not be another attack until next year
>>
Burundi
>>
>>55799050
Thanks for that, Nostradamus.
>>
>>55798959
All those orwellian state powers don't count for nothing.
>>
>>55798959
It's like hugging the enemy tactics. They don't want to risk killing other Muslims.
>>
>>55799050
There is a reason to be scared, Hans. ISIS doesn't fuck around.
>>
File: germanypolice.jpg (168 KB, 620x386) Image search: [Google]
germanypolice.jpg
168 KB, 620x386
>>55797449
lel
>>
>>55798959

Because, as I said, London security is fucking tight.

It's possible a few converts stab a few people in the street. It's even possible an improvised explosive, or maybe even a grenade, gets set off. But there will not be an attack of a similar scale to Paris in London any time soon.

We're talking about a city that installed Anti-Aircraft guns during the Olympics.

>>55799022

Eh. I'll be honest with you: ISIS needs to strike fear/hate into westerners and demonstrate power to muslims outside of Europe as well as inside Europe, and I'll be blunt: No-one really cares that much about Oslo.

This is why the Hague / Amsterdam is such a good pick: Every body on the planet knows of Amsterdam, and what's more, it represents (in the minds of people who don't really know much about Europe, i.e. muslims, yanks, etc.) the luxury, leisure and vice of the west. The west loves Amsterdam. Oslo not so much.
>>
>>55798883
Just because they want it, doesn't make it a bad idea. We would win the hypothetical war. They are retards who think that allah will guide their bullets.
>>
>>55798798
They could just blow themselves up on a predetermined time at various public transportations hubs across a country/europe.

If one would blow up a train at Utrecht central train station a lot of people will die and a big percentage of public transportation in the Netherlands would be shut down for at least several hours.
>>
>>55798883
The refugees are already attacking us.
Moving decisively and strongly against disorganized mobs does not sound like an overwhelming task or Afghan style trap.
Deport them, don't let them in, and when required kill them. How does this not solve every problem?
>>
>>55796490

based balkans
>>
>>55799147

>They don't want to risk killing other Muslims.

And they call us shitposters, jesus
>>
>>55796365
Germany... So obvious
>>
File: 1366413492345.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1366413492345.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>55799209
How do you rate Sydney's chances? I live in the Western suburbs which is chock full of them. I'm becoming paranoid.
>>
>>55796365
Germ0ney and momma merkle obviously
>>
London has also been through all of this with the IRA over the decades, and of course, we have already had a big attack ten years ago.

I imagine any attack on the scale we saw in Paris in London would be extremely difficult to execute. Not impossible, but probably one of the hardest to hit in Europe, if not the world.
>>
>>55799147
Naive Britcunt. >90% of ISIS casualties are sunnis, the same ones they profess to protect
>>
>>55798883
The arabs and niggers are already outbreeding you and the refugees are only making it worse.

Your people need to wake up now. You're all turning your nice countries into third world shitholes.

White people have 1-2 children, but niggers and arabs have 8-10. Think about it for once for fucks sake.
>>
>>55799230

>They could just blow themselves up on a predetermined time at various public transportations hubs across a country/europe.

Very difficult to plan and manage, I'm entirely unaware of any planned terrorist attack of the sort occurring before on such a grand scale.

>blow up a train

Transport is not the preferred target anymore, public areas are. It's a real fucking shame, because honestly it's left me feeling a lot more unsafe.
>>
>>55799390
They are trying to convert the ones in europe, not kill them
>>
Why don't they just bomb a Gypsy ghetto, I bet that would rile up the liberals and tolerasts something fierce to be honest family.
>>
>>55799320
come down south coast mate
>>
OFFICIAL ODDS, PLACE YOUR BETS.

>LONDON
2/1
>BERLIN
5/2
>PARIS
5/2
>HAMBURG
6/1
>ROME
7/1
>BRUSSELS
8/1
>STOCKHOLM
10/1
>OSLO
11/1
>MADRID
11/1
>MOSCOW
15/1
>AMSTERDAM
20/1
>VIENNA
22/1
>SYDNEY
25/1
>ISTANBUL
30/1
>WASHINGTON DC
50/1
>NEW ORLEANS
100/1
>TOKYO
1000/1
>DESIGNATED
5000/1
>>
>>55796365
Either France or Germany.

France to make sure that they don't forget about it - if they feel safe again then they won't act against the local Muslim population, which is what ISIS wants to get more recruits (we should still do it though, because ISIS is underestimating the West)

Or Germany, because Germany is (for now) Europe's power house, hit us and you hit everyone.
>>
Philippines can also be an option for these ISIS scums. Manila.

>APEC/World Leaders summit a few days from now
>center of the whole shit country, when it falls, everything crashes
>leader is incompetent
>small ISIS group on the southern part of the country (Abu Sayyaf)
>lax security
>doesnt take much to gain high score

Stay safe Flipfags here.
>>
>>55799320

Come on man, they're not going to blow themselves up in the fucking western suburbs.

And overall I don't think Sydney's going to happen. I might be paranoid as fuck, but I just don't see there being much value, as there are very few aussie muslims going over to Syria / Iraq.

That being said, some of the salafists I see on campus freak me the fuck out. I have exams tomorrow, and I'm just a little bit worried about entering a big hall with one exit filled with well-off students sitting at desks.
>>
File: 1447145240809.jpg (47 KB, 400x673) Image search: [Google]
1447145240809.jpg
47 KB, 400x673
>>55799377
All they need to do is get a fertiliser bomb truck and affix the John Lewis logo onto the sides of it to trick security that it's just another delivery of washing machines. It's not impossible, I could think of countless ways to do it.

>MI5 will never employ you for counter terrorism purposes
>>
What about the Philippines? Most presidents of Asia is going there for the APEC. It would be a great place to have a terrorist attack
>>
>>55796564
>New York
Impossible, Cops carry AR15s in NYC.
>>
>>55799209

Norway has been split on taking 8000 Syrian refugees. It passed in parliament, and there are several asylum seekers coming every day now. It will cause an outrage in Norway, but also Denmark for sure. We do have a few, eh, personalities causing a lot of outrage with ISIS support, much like that hate preacher in London.

Our current government are real suckers for things that ignite fear, and one of the government parties are very loud mouthed in their hatred of brown people, so they'd be forced to take some kind of drastic action.

Sweden will probably say we brought it on ourselves because we are so racist.

It's easy enough to pull off. I agree that isolated, people wouldn't care much but with Paris in the back of Europe's head, anywhere in Europe will be relevant and get a lot of attention.
>>
>>55796365
Probably somewhere in Europe. Wouldn't rule out Israel, they've been looking to attack there for a while.
>>
>>55799608
They don't care about Asians
>>
>>55799320
fuck off m8, sydney muslims (or any Aussie muslims) are literally the least harmful, unless they are salafists, or literally straight off the boat

Somehow our culture takes all the hate out of them, and replaces it with bantz
>>
>>55798212
I remember watching a documentary about that like 10years ago
Good shit.
>>
>>55796365
>Russia/Iran intel sharing and high alert equally unlikely
Simply no. Russia has many land borders and many chances to get attacked.
France ?
Why not ? Easy target lot of IS supporters already there. Involved in the Syrian War.
Berlin:
Maybe but not that likely because we didn't do nuffin .
>>
>>55799518
How far? Bateman's Bay is pretty noice t b h.

>>55799574
m8, I'm genuinely worried they might shoot up the shopping centre here in the western suburbs. That said, they'd be more likely to target the CBD.

>I see on campus freak me the fuck out. I have exams tomorrow, and I'm just a little bit worried about entering a big hall with one exit filled with well-off students sitting at desks.

Which uni are you at? The Muslims at Usyd are all frothing SJWs, believe it or not.
>>
>>55799630

Like I said, it does fit, I just think it's not that high on the list.

>>55799622

>Libya

are you taking notes or something
>>
>>55798883
That would be great. I would rather have a conventional war than to have more liabilities enter our countries. Wipe out and persecute every single one of them. What are you afraid of? Iran is not going to be with fucking ISIS, they will choose be isolated and no one will bother them.
>>
if they attack rome i will join the army. i'll try for a combat unit.
>>
>>55799690
I guess so, and at least our gun control laws are pretty tight, so I doubt they'd manage to get their hands on heavy weaponry and explosives like the ones in Paris had.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 234x216
Yes yes fear ISIS. they gona strike you !
>>
If they bombed Vatican would you be happy or sad?
>>
>>55796365
Manila, most of them will gather here on tuesday for the APEC summit.
>>
>>55799400

>The arabs and niggers are already outbreeding you

Except they aren't. Demographics, man. Wealth = less kids. Immigrant birth rate in Norway is on a heavy decline because the first wavers are literally dying or stopped breeding from age. Their children had less children, and the third generation has as few kids as Norwegians do. Also, we take very few in the first place.
>>
>>55796365

"Where will they attack next?"

Wherever their Jewish masters tell them to.
>>
Vienna.No one would suspect it.
>>
>>55799819
I'd bet a thousand grand, No doubt there will be terrorist attack
>>
>>55798883

if refugees actually chose the people they have been supposedly running away from then they deserve to get mowed down
>>
>>55797045
imagine all the wogs in australia getting fully fuckin mad about those flithy fuckin mudslimes bro

It"ll be like cronulla all over again
>>
File: hpng.gif (425 KB, 1221x850) Image search: [Google]
hpng.gif
425 KB, 1221x850
>>55796564
>Stockholm

Just imagine it. People going on the streets to defend mudslimes while they are executing people live on a stage. The stage is protected by the swedish police keeping any racists and non feminists out.
>>
>>55799813
Annoyed. Because it happened under this spineless commie pope
>>
the Dhekelia British base, closest Brits to isis
>>
>>55798129
Yeah when our country had balls to get involved.
>>
>>55799729

UNSW, and if you're involved in Stupol (which unfortunately I was at one point), you quickly realize that while many muslims are involved with the SA / Greenies / Labor Left types, there is a decent and influential minority who are legitimate islamists.

All the 'Palestinian', 'Islamic Awareness' and 'Islamic Debating' groups are basically salafist networks. They usually get the women to do the PR duties at the stalls, while they meet and greet other muslim men and attempt to bring them into the fold. It's a bit scary but they're not exactly a massive group, no need to go full Tones.
>>
Germany
>>
>>55799879
They're not my servants, NZ, Idk maybe they work for you, I think they work for Satan.

>>55799969
>Muslimes are protected by /pol/ because J000ish conspiraseee.

FTFY.
>>
>>55799828
It's not about wealth, it's about Islam. Burqas, mistreating of women, raping sluts, polyamory are all tools to keep muslim families strong, healthy and capable of producing 10+ offspring. This might not correlate with your anecdotal experiences, but it's how it is with muslims everywhere statistically. You bring some in and they breed like roaches. This is why UK, France and Germany are so fucked.
>>
http://www.dr.dk/nyheder/udland/tidslinje-20-aars-islamistisk-terror-i-europa here they have the biggest islamic terror-attacks in Europe throughout 20 years.
Paris 1995 and 1996 - several bombattacks 12 died several injured
Madrid 2004 - bombs on trains 191 died 1800 injured
London 2005 - bombs in the underground 52 died 700 injured
Stockholm 2010 - suicide bomber only killed himself because the other bombs failed lol
toulouse 2012 - 7 killed
Bruxelles 2014 - 4 killed in a jewish museum
Paris 2015 - charlie hebdo 12 killed
Copenhagen 2015 - shooting in culture house and a synagouge.
Paris 2015 - the last one where 129 died

hmm idk where the next big one will be but there will probably be a big one before the next 5 years (with over 100 killed). It seems to happen a lot in france. i know here in Denmark the muslims are getting more muslim in the last few years (they have made studies on it) and there is a lot of tension at the moment (many danes vote the nationalist party) so maybe it could happen here but idk? or else germany they havent had any
>>
>>55797619
> And if it really happens then Paris will become Syria tier

With all the sandcoons living there it practically already is. It must be awful to live there.

I just feel horrible about all this. I thought maybe people would have had enough. Thrice in a year. I thought this is it, this must be the wake up call. But no. More muslim apologist bullshit. Calling for even more illegal immigrants. Are we beyond hope?
>>
>>55796365
Germany maybe? I bet someone is at least planning on bombing a christmas market somewhere.
Happy holidays for central-europeans.
>>
>>55797397

Why Antwerp?
>>
>>55800010
Yeah, I've seen photos of Islamic lectures at UWS where the men and women were seated separately.

But like I said, thank God we have gun control. The attacks in Martin Place and Parramatta could have been much worse if they had Paris style weapons.
>>
>Where will they attack next?

You can usually scope it down to places that where owned but recently sold by Jews
>>
>>55796674>>55796674
Relieve m8, and not only one, we got a couple people also who tried to go to Syria to join ISIS
>>
alan snackbar mate
>>
better not be fucking london
>>
I'm so fucking glad my country isn't relevant and has almost no muslims. When you think about iberia, Spain is always the target not Portugal.
>>
>>55799729
30 mins south of Wollongong senpai
Illawarras a good area
>>
>>55800380
Kiama? One of my best memories was seeing two dykes smooching each other at the blowhole kek.
>>
>>55800241
Why the fuck are people so obsessed with Jewish conspiracy theories? We hate sand niggers and would never co-operate with them.

Personally I want to see every sand-nigger dead, Germany, I really do.
>>
>>55799525
i hate the british odds system, in your post the numbers are easy to read but on /bet/ from /sp/ i hate them so much
>>
>>55800356
You never know mate.
The butthurt still remains after all this centuries.
>>
>>55800212

Agreed. I just really hope our intelligence services and border security are doing their job. It's gonna get worse before it gets better.
>>
>>55800435
Hahaha fuck oath i have good memorys going to the blowhole to, i like in warilla
>>
They likely have 10,000 men in Sweden already, they will take Stockholm as ISIS territory and the Swedes will comply.
>>
>>55799597
m8 suspicious vehicles in london are treated very carefully. They still don't have public bins in a lot of places.
>>
>>55797447
Aha! nice!
wait...
>i live in amsterdam
>i live near all the importand things in amsterdam
help.
>>
>>55798213
Underrated
>>
>>55798592
>Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy starts
>literally free remission of sins for everyone in 2016
>bombs happen
>everyone feels free to kill muslims because of MERCY
>>
>>55800465
>conspiracy theories
Reddit called, they're asking about you.
>>
>>55800597
This would be pretty hilarious if they actually tried to occupy Swedish territory. They would succeed too.
>>
File: 198432146.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
198432146.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
>>55799690

Are you seriously this retarded?
>>
>>55800689
I'm not going back there, Anon, it's like a concentration camp where logic goes to die.
>>
>>55798023
Imagine if they hit the papal state.
that would cause a crusade.
>>
File: 250px-David_Irving[1].jpg (21 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
250px-David_Irving[1].jpg
21 KB, 250x290
>>55800759
>making holocaust analogy
>>
>>55800827
Also /r/worldnews is JIDF territory, it's boring there everyone agrees with me but I'm not allowed to be racist.
>>
>>55796365
well on anywhere on world who dont support there shitology
>>
>>55796365
My guess is Berlin or Brussel

They most likely don't care about Canada, nobody does (hopefully, attacking Montréal or Toronto would be so fucking easy and hit us so hard.)
>>
>>55797449
I'm not sure they will.. Germany's Merkle has pretty much been outspoken about allowing more and more migrants into the country.

If anything, its the perfect place for "migrants" to occupy a Euro territory and then send jihadi's anywhere they wish.

Quite smart actually.
>>
>>55796365
not berlin, because germany gonna integrate islam class into general schools soon and u need to consider the high percentage about the #welcomerefugees soon germany not only not attack IS but even fight those who oppose islam.

egypt maybe? or maybe mali?
>>
>>55800151

>capable of producing 10+ offspring

But they are *NOT* doing this, that's the thing. It's not an anecdote, it's very well documented, and it's the case for Denmark too. Pakis (most Muslims in Norway are Pakis) stopped breeding en masse when their first generation died off/went infertile due to age.

Due to high social mobility and easy access to education, they are having careers. Women are working.

In 2012, the average immigrant woman had 2,1 children, opposed to the Norwegian, who had 1,8. This also takes European immigrants into account. Eastern European immigrant women (especially Polaks) in Norway outbreed women from Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and Turkey. And with the third generation, they'll probably go down to the Norwegian level.

You are simply dead wrong. No go do some crappy, cheap work on some Scandi house.

Non-western women in Denmark have 1,6 children, Danish women 1,9.

http://www.tv2.no/a/3254648
>>
>>55801094

No, Brussels is their base of operations. The suburbs there are muslim only and house most of the returning jihadis from Syria combined with a huge illegal arms trade. They will never attack Brussels. The Brussels mayor is (socialist) hates our current right wing government so he quietly lets it all happen too. So these terrorists would be stupid to force the national government to step in and take control of the situation in Brussels by attacking it.
>>
>>55800000
>>
>>55801412

http://www.bfmtv.com/societe/attaques-de-paris-la-piste-belge-privilegiee-930218.html

The French have resorted to calling Brussels the capital of European Jihadis even.
>>
>>55797324
They'll never strike the same place twice in a row, and never in quick succession. They also don't go after the big events, like G20 or the climate summit in Paris coming up. Too much security and everyone is on high alert. They'll go back to sleep until everyone becomes complacent again, then strike in some unexpected place. These attacks are meant to make the infidels waste treasure on the cost of beefing up security because they suspect an attack. Security costs for G20 and climate summit just went through the roof because of Paris.
>>
>>55801566

That's how you wage guerilla warfare basically. It's impossible to stop them before they strike.
>>
>>55800545
News alert. No one gives a fuck about Australia.
>>
>>55800622
stay safe amsterbro
>>
>>55796490
>knee deep in operation storm

we did pretty god job on you
>>
>>55799320
I'm from Western Sydney! Want to team up?
>>
>>55797358
i'm scared bro. The Weihnachtsmaerkte sound like something the shitskins would attack
>>
>>55801314
i hope this doesn't happen
>>
>>55800212
It's not so much gun control as it is our lack of land borders.
>>
>>55796365
They must be running low on manpower in their home base as they've started a compuslory conscription in Raqqa now.
>>
>>55797980
Copenhagen has already had one.
>>
>>55796365

ISIS is one huge False flag.

>attention span is an issue for the sheeple of the world
>>
File: Baghdadi.jpg (37 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
Baghdadi.jpg
37 KB, 640x436
>>55806384

woops forgot pic
>>
>>55806384
doesn't mean we shouldn't fight them though
>>
>>55806384
Doesn't stop the Muslims from shitting up our towns.
>>
>>55796365
i hope its cwmbran wales
>>
>>55806384
>>55806415
>unironically believing in this meme in 2015
>>
>>55797619
>Yes but right now there are like 1500 soldiers in Paris
When did that stop a suicide bomber?
>>
>>55800110
rotheram
>>
>>55797257
I might be biased aa fuck but Chile is pretty based when it comes to shit like this. Nobody likes to admit it, but we would all turn into Pinochet if they ever threatened our homes.

We have a pretty high rate of civil arrests and when the flaites are caught they get the living shit beat outta them without repercussions. Then the police takes them and fucks them up again.
I like to think Chileans would fight back if these alohas snackbars ever stepped foot in Chile. We have guns too.
>>
File: cryingfatpanda.gif (328 KB, 310x214) Image search: [Google]
cryingfatpanda.gif
328 KB, 310x214
Helsinki

It's a sin to be a Finn.
>>
>>55797145
Stockholm would be perfect, because then, finally, our immigration policy would change.
>>
Would've loved Stockholm instead of Paris
>>
File: file.png (579 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
579 KB, 450x600
>>55796365
>Spain
SANTIAGO MATAMOROS
>>
>>55796564
>Stockholm
>L.A.

OP was talking about terrorist attacks, not government mandated cultural enrichment events, America.
>>
File: dib.png (16 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
dib.png
16 KB, 550x404
>>55807196
>unironically being a pseudoskeptic
>>
>>55797323
That's because in Sweden, the terrorists would be considered "innocent" people.
>>
>>55797152
Turkey into the EU is the worst possible thing that could ever happen. Not only are they themselves shitskins who would now be able to roam freely around Europe, but all kinds of kebab could come through there pretending to be Turkish. It would be like having a perpetual open door policy towards the entire middle east
>>
>>55796564
>Stockholm,
Why would they target their own capital?
>>
>>55809725
Lel nice one le bon juif have a shekel.
>>
File: giphy.gif (976 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
976 KB, 500x382
Wouldn't be the US I know that much
Providing most of the populace is still armed they're good (and you know, don't bite the hand that arms and funds you)
Same might be said for the UK especially if they go for the Royal Family they'll just get curbstomped by the SAS

My guess would be Hungary or Austria.
>>
I hope you idiots realize that this is a bait thread and OP is an ISIS member looking for his next target.
>>
>>55810242
I assumed it would've been for a watch list, I'm kind of surprised more military action hasn't been taken yet. You'd think that France or Britain would've crushed them in response by now
>>
>>55797324
This. Next one is going to be a background city in France. Many of them are hosts to some islamist groups : Toulouse, Nantes, Marseille, Lyon.
>>
>>55796365

It wont be Berlin or Stockholm, because these countries fund the terrorists and give them warm beds. France was an easy target - open borders, involvement in Syria/Middle East and low security, plus huge minority population to blend into.

My guess is France will continue to be the target. UK security is on the ball, I think they would love to attack here, but our intel and security makes it much more difficult and risky.

Its no coincidence the snoopers charter just came into full effect last week.
>>
They're not going to bomb their own homes, so not Sweden or Germany. They get free room and board there.
France again, England if they can get through security, or the States. I would really like for them to strike the royals in England, because this would turn every royal-loving hippie moron to the side of anti-islam.
>>
>>55809909
Doubt anything would happen here. They'd have to enter the country first.
>>
>>55796365
You know where they WON'T attack next; Israel!
>>
>>55799961
this
>>
>>55799608
Why not africa? lmfao
>>
File: IMG_3469.jpg (333 KB, 1156x859) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3469.jpg
333 KB, 1156x859
>>55796365
>>
>>55799797
I swear when i read this i was thinking the same
>>
>>55796564
I actually doubt Berlin will be bombed. Despite being a major player on the NATO scene they have never been bombed I think because they never had any colonies in the area. A lot of middle-easterners speak English or French hence it's easiest to infiltrate those countries.
>>55796567
Why are they obsessed with Rome? That place hasn't been the centre of Western power for at least 500 years.
>>55796674
But Spain left the war after the train bombing. Why would ISIS want to drag them back in? And surely ISIS knows they have zero chance of ever conquering even 1 inch of Spain?
>>
>>55796365
Black Friday no doubts.
>>
>>55807802
>finally, our immigration policy would change.
Sadly, it would not.
>>
>>55796365
ISIS posted a vid a few months ago (July i think) saying they would attack the Balkans, so it might even be in 1 of our capitals.
>>
It takes a lot of time, effort and luck to put together an attack like that

You need a rather large circle of accomplices to put a thing like that together.

Why this never happens in commie countries is because they just have secret police put informants in every suspicious community until everyone is paranoid and doing nothing, which is what europe should be doing right now in the mosques
>>
>>55810242
Oh no, I have been discovered. Quigg, Abdullah, shave your beard!
>>
>>55801094
>They most likely don't care about Canada, nobody does (hopefully, attacking Montréal or Toronto would be so fucking easy and hit us so hard.)

Their base of operations in Canada is actually Calgary. Toronto safe and skeleton.
>>
>>55798218
Its Texas though. Who the hell would want to be caught here? We'd just put a bullet in your head because chances are someone is packing.
>>
>>55798883
Wow someone with a brain on /pol/
>>
>>55796365
London without a doubt. I reckon Scotland and Wales are safe because hitting them wouldn't have the same effect as hitting London.
>>
>>55797073
>Noone
Ye olde midedaye
>>
>>55799525
>not putting a cheeky fiver on shitting streets
>>
>>55813334

Did we already buy the jewish plans for the wall?
>>
>>55797397
>being this mad
>>
>>55813270
The desu it's not like the Queen will live much longer anyway
>>
>>55798883
There would be no Muhammadan terrorism in Europe without the Muhammadan population. Ever thought of that?

Your narrative is essentially the same as the Muslim narrative about Muhammad drawings. If you draw, they must attack. They can't help themselves. They are provoked. They just have to get violent. Now, why would you want to provoke innocent Muslims like that? Violence is not right and terrorism is bad and all, BUT Muslims just have to get violent if you draw Muhammad as a dog.

So of course they wouldn't take a stand for European values. "Provoked", "backs against the wall", "feeling unwelcome", "religious sensibilities offended", "feeling disenfranchised", "Islamophobia", the litany of excuses is endless. Any excuse to run into the arms of the most fanatic. Not all Muslims are terrorists, we are moderates, we really are, but we go full ISIS if you dare criticize Islam. They just have to, you see. Zero responsibility for anything they do. European Islamophobes provoke them. It's the native Europeans fault Muslims are violent. It's the non-Muslims' fault Muslims rage and destroy and kill. Every single time.

You are either a Muslim yourself or the living example of a cultural cück. Already setting the table of excuses for Muhammadans who just can't help themselves. They just HAVE TO run into the arms of the fanatics.

Your excuses will never change the reality of what Islam teaches. Your excuses are just a way to not oppose Islamization, just let it happen, escalate, continue to do everything not to offend the poor Muhammadans. And the more Muslims there are, the more likely it is the narrative is overtaken by the radicals. In Muslim-majority societies state repression is a necessity to keep order.

I don't want "moderate" Muhammadan immigrants who would choose ISIS regardless of what the excuse is. If they are susceptible to joining ISIS; they aren't moderate or liberal to begin with. They don't belong in Europe.
>>
what if mudslimes bombed the vatican?
>>
>>55817360
deus vult
>>
>>55796365
brussels, pretty sure
>>
>>55798211
>italian
>intelligence

pick one
>>
>>55796728
Then the Jews would invade and the war would be over within a month.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U38AcULuK3k
>>
>>55817360
Jews and Marxists would say the Church had it coming.
>>
>>55796490
Actually i kinda hope they do that in a refugee train so we can build walls like Hungary.
>>
>>55798218
Was in San Antonio for a month this past summer. I'd agree with you but San Antonio has no symbolic importance. No one thinks of San Antonio when they think of America. New York, LA, San Francisco, Washington DC, and Chicago come to mind. Possibly lesser tier cities like Boston and Atlanta
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.