[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>poltards will defend this cvck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1434401109961.jpg (56 KB, 1192x710) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434401109961.jpg
56 KB, 1192x710
>poltards will defend this cvck
>>
are you even trying?

how do i get a job sliding threads? it looks easy
>>
>>55796246
Well all abrahamic religions are shit, tho lets break it down
Jesus
>commie
>hippie
>jew

Moe
>founded islam to fight degeneracy in the Arab world
>conquered a lot of shit

Islam teaches you to fight for your land and so on, Christianity teaches you to turn the other cheek.

Not defending islam, which is clearly nuts, but can see why Hitler said that.
>>
Its not hard to see why he would have said that
For one, europe wasn't flooded with muslims and secondly muslims aren't exactly friends with jews either
>>
Hitler talked a lot of shit to get people do what he wants.
He was the Frank Underwood of the 30's
>>
>>55796653
>bosna
as expected
>>
>hitler respected that women are worth less
No, I don't think so senpai.
>>
>>55796778

What?
As said aint defending islam in this in any way
>>
>>55796246

it would work with a self-respecting europe not with the kekhold of nations we have today.
>>
>>55796246

Why should anyone believe Ahmed Huber?
>>
>>55796863
suuuuuuuuuure
>>
>>55796246
People are surprised?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)
>>
>>55796625

>Abloo bloo bloo this doesn't fit with my glorified vision of who Hitler was! Stop triggering me in my safe space!
>>
>>55796246
Wasnt it like, that he just hated Christianity and therefore liked Islam better than Christianity?
Also he probably used this statement(?) to mobilize muslims for the war too, tho.
>>
>>55796970
In what way did I defend islam?
Defending Hitler's stance here
Read carefully, Hitler, as a conquering antisemite, who would he like more, a conquering Arab or a sjw jew?
>>
Hue monkey dumb and rabid, we should put you down like the mindless beast you are.
>>
>>55797226
This
I dont know how anyone could be against the jews and christian at the same time, all tho, Luthetans are an exception.
Speaking of which, he did requote Luthet's hate for jews many times in order to get the Protestant population to his side.
>>
>>55796246
>Ahmed Huber quotes his friend

Sounds legit mate ;)
>>
>>55796246

>via Ahmed Huber

>via Kevin Coogan

let me know when you get a source which isnt a facebook infographic
>>
>>55796246
The muslims from that time were not like the muslims we have today.
>>
>>55796246
>le /pol/ are neo-nazis maymay

>appreciating 3rd Reich values means agreeing with everything Hitler said
>>
>>55796246
The real question is how to use this pic to turn lefties against Muslims
>>
>>55797059
>In 1944, an Albanian Waffen-SS division was formed

Hitler was a kebab enabler, just like every other kraut ever.
>>
>>55796970
>>55796653
>>55796778

is it just me or is it always the Bosnians on this board, who defend islam. I usually don't see Bosnians around here too much, but the second the topic Islam comes up, sure as day, they arrive.
Throughout my years of browsing /pol/ I've come to this conclusion, three things are certain in this life.
Death, taxes, and a Bosnian support for Akbars
>>
>>55798043
How the fuck is defending Hitler's stance a defense of islam?
Cant you even read what i wrote?
>>
>>55798275
........and cue said Bosnian. No surprises here
>>
>>55798275
Dude calm down, you'll explode yourself
>>
>>55799414
don't give him any ideas, you know how dangerous these guys are
>>
>>55800260
>these guys
>not even a musie
>>
What makes you think Hitler would say that about today's Islam?

In the 1930s muslim countries were isolated among themselves and actually were respectable places. Israel didn't exist to fuck with them and Saudi Arabia wasn't an oil-drunk empire.
>>
File: 1408168762295.gif (430 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
1408168762295.gif
430 KB, 500x629
Muslims, especially the Persian and Balkan, back then where Christian Orthodox tier.

But history repeats itself, every 150-300 years muzzies need a crusader clenching and they are due for another.

I'm so excited for the Happening, It is so close i can almost taste it in the air.
>>
Ottoman Islam =/= 21'st century Islam.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.