[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody here actually unironically voting for Old Man Sanders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
Is anybody here actually unironically voting for Old Man Sanders?
>>
>>55795262
Is it you?
>>
>>55795375
I guess so
>>
>>55795049
who?
>>
I stopped taking /pol/ seriously after they starteed literally supporting a fucking kike shill that they used to be against
>>
>>55795771
I caught you red handed

*pulls out gun*

hands up asshole
>>
>>55795771
jk I gotcha good, I'm voting for man of the free herb too
>>
>>55795935
*the people's asshole
>>
>>55795049

How the hell do you "ironically" vote for someone?
>>
>>55795845
uh... since when?
>>
>>55795935
I was gonna say if you're voting for Hillary your gun is probably smaller than mine
>>
>>55795845
best to just ignore every presidential race related thread as theyve been totally overrun with shills
>>
>>55795049
No, but I will vote for Sanders just out of spite if Jeb or Rubio becomes the Republican nominee.
>>
>>55796027
No it's not. It's best to discuss our candidates with rational thought. I'm voting for Bernie Sanders because I feel personally responsible for slavery being a white person, and I agree that they should get a gigantic affirmative action because of that.

I also believe that where you were born or live, even through non legal means, you should be entitled to free college, and that's regardless of your criminal record (because the white's makes blacks and mexicans comit crime).

While I am on the subject I am also a hardcore feminist (my eyes were opened by my wife whom is older than me), and I feel personally responsible for the rapes savage cis males do to our beloved females. I feel as though men are horrible, thus I let my wife live in my home and live off my wage, which I am willing to share with her as much as she'd like (she's currently unemployed but I still love her and she treats me well).

I hope that one day, /pol/ will open up it's eyes and realize the truth of how badly we are taking advantage of others.
>>
File: 1438764413934.jpg (34 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
1438764413934.jpg
34 KB, 427x300
>>55796286
Beautiful.
>>
>>55796286
9/11
>>
File: bs.jpg (176 KB, 666x860) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
176 KB, 666x860
>>55796286
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.