[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE SYRIAN PASSPORT WAS A FAKE! >THE SYRIAN PASSPORT WAS A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bruce.jpg (13 KB, 208x199) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
13 KB, 208x199
THE SYRIAN PASSPORT WAS A FAKE!
>THE SYRIAN PASSPORT WAS A FAKE!

They are not trying to pull the "refugees are good people" all over again right? I mean obviously if it's fake then it's even worse, cause he entered Europe with a fake refugee ID.

I mean, they are not suggesting the passport was handcrafted just for this event... right? right? No one could be so naive
>>
File: carakekk.jpg (92 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
carakekk.jpg
92 KB, 500x740
>They are not trying to pull the "refugees are good people" all over again right? I mean obviously if it's fake then it's even worse, cause he entered Europe with a fake refugee ID.
Well you knew that was going to happen, right?
>>
Don't give them suggestions.
>>
Yes, but still he passed through Greece, Serbia and Croatia, our police registered him as a refugee in Presevo. Our media is full of it.
>>
>its fake!
>no source
Sage
>>
File: Untitled.png (759 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
759 KB, 1366x768
>>55794900
>terrorist registered in presevo, passport fake
>serbian portal
>>
>>55794900
how fucking retarded can you be not to be able to use google for literally 2seconds?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/342264

literally 2seconds

[spoiler]inb4 isreal, it's literally the first concise and direct result I found[/spoiler]
>>
>>55795018
>>55794900
He even asked for assylum here, lol.
>>
>>55794421

And Barry's birth certificate was real
>go fuck yourself
>>
>>55794421

Fake Syrian passports are all over the place. There's big business making them in Turkey at the moment.
>>
>>55795018
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
you're welcome
>>
>>55794421

>implying they're not being sold in dozens

I bet you could probably order one online if you browsed tor long enough
>>
He was a terrorist who flew from a western country to Syria, and then return back with the inmigrant mass. He won't use a real Passaport because must be a passport from his original country, and he'll be detained for join ISIS and return back. So he used a fake passport.

That's all faggots.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.