[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you given up your patriotism and pride to France yet? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
Have you given up your patriotism and pride to France yet? You know, if you don't change your Facebook profile picture then you're just as bad at IS. It's awareness you sick fucks, of course we can't fund them.

>normies
>>
>>55794136
>>
File: terrorism-has-no-religion.jpg (25 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
terrorism-has-no-religion.jpg
25 KB, 320x300
>>
File: 1413960596416.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1413960596416.gif
2 MB, 300x228
>raising awareness
>taking stand
It is so convenient that you can do that with a single button on facebook nowadays.
So brave.
>>
>>55794136
I'm always surprised to see anons post shit like this. Multiple people on my kikebook shitpost about the France flag and the Gay Flag too. I live in a Purple state and in a major city, but liberals and keks who accept transgenders and want "tolerance" are far outnumbered by rational, politically incorrect human beings
>>
>>55794136
Having your profile picture changed to the French flag, is like having to state water is wet.
>>
File: 1447564732693.png (305 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447564732693.png
305 KB, 960x960
>>
>>55795844
How disrespectful. Your French flag is the wrong way round.
>>
Just tell them that changing your facebook flag is the most narcicisstic way of supporting France, and in fact, doesn't support them at all. Ask them what good it is doing. Raising awareness? I challenge anyone to find someone who doesn't know what happened, even people who don't have facebook and haven't seen all the flag profile pictures!

If you wanted to do some good you could donate cash or materials to them, but changing your own picture to have the flag over it just glorifies yourself in front of your friends, and unless you're in France, likely nobody on your friends list is either and so they won't see it.
>>
>>55795527
thats the beauty of it

i can take a stand while sitting
>>
>>55796366

My thoughts exactly, its pure vanity that makes them change their pic.

RIP France
Never Baguette
>>
File: scwarznigger.jpg (40 KB, 337x425) Image search: [Google]
scwarznigger.jpg
40 KB, 337x425
>>55796443
top kek
>>
I've been asked thrice. My excuse is i don't outwardly support any of these happenings because i cannot support all of them, to show my support for one but not all is to insult those i do not support, therefore i support none.

Basically "Well no ones crying for the mudslimes who died, i don't want to ignore just one, so i ignore all." Turn around their liberal double think on them.

Seriously though, i can't be fucked supporting any injustice because there are so many out there it's literally pointless. In another week it'll be some other stupid shit like the equality symbol or the fag pride rainbow or the childhood cartoon characters or some nonsense.

Fuck it all.
>>
requesting the french flag filter over the ISIS flag
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.