[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you Euros explain Gypsies to me? Can you explain what they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9
File: 20111101035931Roma-Gypsies[1].jpg (68 KB, 550x360) Image search: [Google]
20111101035931Roma-Gypsies[1].jpg
68 KB, 550x360
Can you Euros explain Gypsies to me? Can you explain what they do and why people hate them so much? We don't have them in America, so I have no first-hand experience with them. They baffle me, though, because they seem to be one of the very few minorities that even leftists despise.
>>
They are kinda like muslims, but not as bad. They still kill and attack randomly though. Also they are entitled as fuck.
>>
File: ejqaea.jpg (11 KB, 267x134) Image search: [Google]
ejqaea.jpg
11 KB, 267x134
>We don't have them in America
>>
>>55793716
they celebrate a culture of abusing others trust and hospitality. They're like a culture of less intelligent jews. A proto-jew, if you will.
>>
>>55793716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4

Here you go my US friend. Btw, when do you plan on dropping travel visas for us romanianas?
>>
>>55793716
They put curses on you if you don't buy their shitty wood pegs, then steal your car and set up caravans in your garden.
>>
File: 1447340007621.jpg (61 KB, 481x458) Image search: [Google]
1447340007621.jpg
61 KB, 481x458
They are weird, its like this nomad culture that steals everything. By everything I mean everything, including kids. They will steal children and raise them to be gypsy shit. If its not welded down its going to get stolen. They refuse to work and basically hang out in these mad max-esque villages doing nothing but ruining the country they are "staying" in.
>>
-uncultured
-uneducated
-they are aggressive (but cowards when faced alone or if you dare to speak/hit back)
-dirty, smelly
-most of them refuse to work, they are a drain of the welfare
-they are full of criminals, thieves from the lowest levels to the "highest"
-they are subject of positive discrimination
-criminals cannot be detained, as lolberals are there in a second shouting muh human rights are shit.
-privileges little pieces of horse shit
-we have leterally feed them, and they hate, rob and kill us in return
>>
>>55793716
they are basically like niggers but not that brutal and violent
>>
>>55794088
Almost forgot: the uncultured/uneducated ones tend to not poo in the loo either.
>>
It's part of their culture to despise and look down on the white man. Nothing personal just an etiquette.
>>
>>55793716
We don't have them either. Ask Romania or Bulgaria.
>>
>family full of left wing green party people
>they hate "thieving filthy gypsies" to a man
I don't really know why. I do know that they often steal shit and fuck things up.
>>
File: tzigani-napadenie-2.jpg (39 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
tzigani-napadenie-2.jpg
39 KB, 598x336
>>55793878
Their gypsies are different than ours.
>>
File: tit.png (7 KB, 576x81) Image search: [Google]
tit.png
7 KB, 576x81
>>55793878
I meant Gypsies that act like Gypsies.
>>
>>55794140
Well..figures. They're Indian
>>
They are like a cross between niggers and jews, with all of the bad parts and none of the good
>>
nigger impulse + jew brain + indian skin = gypsy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZF2DhdK7TI

When god made the human, the human did n ot have a hole in the ass to shit so God cut a hole in the ass and from there the gipsies came
>>
they're like abos with energy
>>
>>55794200
that's the paradox that liberals accept. One is based on fantasy (solidarity and tolerance), the other is based on reality (being a victim).

https://youtu.be/zcUs5X9glCc
>>
>>55794224
>>55793950

>I meant Gypsies that act like Gypsies.

see my first post again
>>
File: 1375193938208.jpg (123 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1375193938208.jpg
123 KB, 600x600
You see, Gypsy was made to punch giant lizards in the face.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udnGa1upG2U just scum
>>
I've never met a gypsie in my life, I don't even know if they live in my country
>>
>>55794457
They don't. Population is too dense here.
>>
>>55794214
Not really. I saw a few episodes of American Gypsies and never in my life has a single TV show made me so frothing mad every single episode.
>>
>>55793716
Not only are they in America, there's been at least one TV series that followed them around. They're not as much travelers, but they're equally shitty
>>
>>55794457
go to your capitals train-station and walk with your wallet sticking slightly out of your pocket, barely visible-

They will find you.
>>
>>55793716
>We don't have them in America

Wut? Yes you do.
>>
Gypsies are related to Indians.
>>
>>55794200
This
Married a Serbian girl. Her family talks about gypsies like Albanians. "Gypsy" is her favorite insult. Actually funny as shit
>>
>>55794526
And bongs coined the term gypsy because they thought gypsies came from Egypt. Also pretended to be pilgrims to get around Europe.
>>
>>55794321
Good God. That thing in the video seems like a retarded mutant that you would find after a nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>55793716
It's like an entitled Indian criminal, with the IQ of an abbo and the temper of a nigger

Only redeeming factor is that they only breed between themselves
>>
>>55794505
I doubt they are as bad as ours.
>>
>>55793716
Dunno about other countries, but in Belgium they will basically move around constantly in caravans. They travel from one place to another, setting up camp where they're not allowed to do it. For example: a farmer's field, a city park, things like that.
Then they stay there for a few weeks or months, and while they are there, they play all sorts of scams on the locals, trying to extort money. The amount of burglaries also goes up tenfold in an area where they are present. Their women will beg in the street while their men are robbing your house.

The authorities often can't do anything because the EU protects them.
>>
Ive fucked a gypsy immigrant girl. She was integrated though not a beggar.
>>
>>55794590

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=995AAcf4Dv0
>>
>>55794661

gross, this things never bath or shave
>>
>>55794457
closest we have is kampers
>>
>>55794457
Remmember all those news reports about Bulgarian and Romanian immigrants. They are gypsies.
>>
>>55794606
Perfect description.
I'd add, marrying and impregnating children as a casual situation.
>>
>>55794526
gipsies ARE indians,they were a low chaste of nomad musicians.
They have their own song type named "manele" ,just youtube Sandu Ciorba,Salam etc.. which are after pop/youtube mainstream songs the second most watched here.
They are easy to spot,they have the indian look.
>>
>>55794628
I've been to Bulgaria once. The electricity gave out because gypsies cut the lines to sell the copper or something? That's my only experience with gypsies.
>>
>>55794719
I've had a similar problem with the internet lines.
>>
https://youtu.be/iKWktCOqBig
They even hate themselves
>>
>>55794713
>implying Sandu Ciorba isn't 1000% ethnic Romanian.
>>
They go on rich part of a city to beg for money. For instance they go near a parking lot "help you" to park your car and then beg for money, if you don't give them money they damage your car. Oh and they yell, they're noisy and rude. And they steal bikes.

Where I live, they're always here bothering people. Nobody likes them, they're illegals but police don't do shit.
>>
>>55793716
So fucked up they got exiled from india 500 years ago
>>
>>55793716
Gypsies are worse than niggers. They're loud and obnoxious and pride themselves on theiving, and attacking any poor bastard.
>>
File: pepe45134.jpg (34 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
pepe45134.jpg
34 KB, 480x477
>>55794783
>Tfw even hairy bulgar bro thinks you are gipsy.
>>
>>55793716
Nigga, the US is home one of the largest population of Gypsies. I think we have more of them then Romania. They tend to assimilate here.
>>
>>55794783

fucking idiot, Sandu Ciorba is full gypsy.Ethnic romanians are vlachs
>>
It is said that males can only be accordian players or thieves and females prostitutes or fortune tellers
>>
They litter incredibly. We're talking 10m high piles of trash.

They don't work.
They steal and beg.
They have THEIR CHILDREN steal and beg.

Thye burn stolen electrical wires to recover the copper, intoxicating the air for miles.

Basically EVERY SINGLE PLACE they go becomes a wasteland in a matter of months.

They get given shit by our shit leftist governments because "muh human rights", "muh poor people".

They get given SINGLE HOUSES that on the market would sell for at least twice the value of a regular flat, while struggling italians who lost their jobs are thrown out of their homes and put on a multi-year waiting list for public housing.
The same idiots will argue that "durr it's their culture man".

Fuck you.
Fuck you all you damn keks.

If their culture is to steal, beg and litter their culture doesn't deserve to be respected.111
>>
I'm from Bulgaria and they fuckin scum
>>
File: gypsy.png (34 KB, 244x200) Image search: [Google]
gypsy.png
34 KB, 244x200
>>55794577
Albanian immigrant here, we hate gypsies too. We even made a little village for them outside an industrial plant, all their kids came up with lead poisoning in their blood and our government just shrugged and said "deal with it."

Sometimes I pity the gypsy, but then I realize most gypsies are assholes.
>>
>55794887
Cant see the difference desu
>>
>>55794709
How did I forget about that?

They put Muhammad to shame
>>
>>55794891
They can also beg or collect/steal metal
>>
>>55794719
Really? I wonder how they managed to do that. It's extremely dangerous to do that, and many thieves that try are so stupid that they don't use any kind of protection. My dad worked SBC when it was still around, repairing phone lines. For safety awareness, the company showed him pictures of what happened when a nigger tried cutting a certain wire to steal the copper. The amperage was so high that it actually blew the nog's arm off.
>>
I live in Ireland and we have tons of them.
They think that no law should apply to them, and that every benefit should be given to them.

They operate like a mafia, and cause crime and destruction everywhere they go.

Even the most racist person in Ireland in Ireland would prefer to live beside 20 families newly arrived from darkest Africa, than live beside 1 gypsy family.
>>
I'm from Lithuania, I used to live not too far away from our designated gypsy camp. Can you imagine, those people have a designated permanent camp where they live without paying for anything at all.
Their main source of income is drug trade. That's essentially where all the junkies go to buy drugs. They don't even sell proper drugs, they dilute the shit out of them and mix them with all kinds of nonsense.
Each of them have 3-6 kids and they live like one large family/community. Fathers rape their daughters and sell them off to others. None of them go to school. So it is a self-perpetuating issue, they spend all of their time growing up in the degenerate camp, instead of assimilating into society and getting an education. They're also a very tight knit bunch with a built-in in-group out-group mentality, it's impossible to integrate them in any meaningful way.
They're all extremely poor. They don't have utilities, so no water, electricity etc. They don't have jobs, most of them can't even read. They're all thieves by trade. However, I'm pretty sure they have patriarchs who live extremely comfortably (all the drug money, infinite supply of fresh virgins etc) and do everything in their power to prevent any integration into society. I know they have lawyers defending them etc.
>>
>>55793716
They are actually a casualty one of the first casualties of Islam and their global jihad into Asia and India centuries ago.

They are fucked up today but just like with Jews they lost their land, yet another reason to hate Muslims and the shit they do.
>>
You can find a medium sized community of them in every city, small or big, here in Finland.

No fucking idea why
>>
>>55794996
Couple of years ago one gypsy died doimg that here.
>>
People who have nice things to say about them usually haven't interacted with them a lot and are gated off..

They're petty thieves who live in garbage who pickpocket and huff glue all day
>>
>>55793716
They commit alot of crime in my home country spain
>>
>>55795004
I remember there was a large pond next to my school. While sitting in class, we could see gypsy kids coming there to wash themselves because they had no water and didn't go to school. It was quite odd.
>>
>>55793716
There's a huge clan that works the fisherman's wharf in SF CA the women are fortunetellers the men act there pimps. Kinda sad I got close to one and we fucked and it kinda "ruined her" she was Intelligent and got pulled out of school by 4th grade. She got sold about year ago to whom idk.
>>
Mpъcни цигaни

I think at one point they cut their kids fucking hands off for more money.

Cool to see some Bulgarians from NZ...
BG is best G
>>
>>55794996

They do that all the time, to train lines also.
The railway company is being forced into incrementally replacing all cables with aluminium ones so that they're worthless and don't get stolen.
>>
>>55794887
you are right, that guy doesnt know what he is talking about, i live pretty close to romania so i know.
>>
>>55794986
He said thieves
>>
>>55795226
I replied to myself dutchie.

Captcha: Pick all keks
>>
>>55795121
Without clothes?
>>
>>55795128
You had sex before you were 10?
>>
>>55793716
Only one thing you need to know: their culture deems it moral to lie and steal from non-gypsies. It's actually encouraged.
This is the foundation of their whole existence, they move into an area, shamelessly beg in the streets, grab anything not nailed down, swindle and pickpocket the locals then leave before they reach the boiling point. They live entirely off of petty crime.
>>
>>55795523
Or you are a sick fuck banging 9 year old gypsies?
>>
>>55794859
Serious question, why did you let the gypies in in the first place? Where did they come from?
>>
>>55793716
Imagine a nigger.

Now imagine a slightly smarter nigger that still acts like one and is a kleptomaniac.
>>
>>55795617
India is the most accepted origin

Guess it explains their disgusting smell and tendency to not poo in loo
>>
>>55795658
Pretty much this.
>>
>>55795617
They didn't did they?

Romania was just the weakest in the region so became the dumping ground.
>>
>>55795658
More then this,
They are kleptomaniac niggers that run on being a parasite to empathy.
>>
>>55795523
>>55795571
She was 19 at the time WTF are you talking about?
>>
>slackers
>thieves
>uneducated
>scum

Why would I like them? I've never seen a gypsy working in my entire life. Also one city created a program that would encourage gipsy community to get a job. It costed 1 million złoty but nobody participated.
>>
>>55795441
The smaller ones yeah, the bigger ones with trunks.
>>
>>55794059
this
>>
They have elaborate pyramid begging schemes which involve sending dirty children out on the streets to beg for money. They say they're hungry but if you offer to buy them food they spit at you and demand cash. All the proceeds go to king gypsy.
Even with this cash and access to basic things like schools they still choose to collect scrap metal, live in garbage bins and whore out their kids.
They are actually the original aryans so it's kind of ironic.
>>
We had several clans of them living at the outskirts or our city (is that the correct term?) when I grew up late 70s early 80s. One of their kings and a few other high profile gypsie royals are buried on the graveyards here so those places used to be popular party locations for those folks until our police managed to drive them out of town.

It's a peculiar practice among those nomads, their royals pick their burial places many years in advance for reasons mostly unknown and pay exorbitant sums for crypts, then those places become gypsie magnets.
>>
Pretty much what everyone else said, they are scum of society that needs to be gassed

>>55794891
Or shitty rappers
>>
>>55793716
I though every American laddie knew Victor Von Doom.
>>
>>55793716
They were chased out of India because they weren't good enough to live there.

Need to know anything more?
>>
File: cigc3a1ny-tanterem[1].jpg (132 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
cigc3a1ny-tanterem[1].jpg
132 KB, 1000x667
https://youtu.be/LuBWP3mKin0?t=1m33s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjig1CZrtW8

They're like ghetto niggers. I'm pretty sure they are like idols for them, rap music, branded clothes, gangsta style, all that matters is the look and beeing the cool guy, meanwhile they live in a junkyard, throwing garbage around them self, ruining villages in our beautiful landscapes. For "working" they used to steal trees, or rob weaks (like kids and elders.
For drugs they used to like sniffing glues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf2t4qnKvgo

sadly also we have some white guys who like this lifestyle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gatx849aaUI
>>
>>55796381
I think forcing them (even violently) to really work is a much better idea than gassing them.
>>
>>55796216
Where are you from?
>>
>>55796145
Aryans are Iranian
>>
>>55793716
Absolute trash. They're like Arabs but the shit poor version of them.
They collect double the welfare that whites do. Basically, all the states money goes to these shitskins. Their children hardly even finish primary school. Hell, half their kids never even attended school.
The kids spend their days on the streets stealing shit and harassing everyone.
Their career dreams consist of this: Turn 18, fuck every gypsy whore everyday, collect welfare, breed a kid every year for more welfare and protest that Whites are racists.
Worse than Dindus.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.