[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The radical /pol/ want to terror Muslim and shoot Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: Anders-Behring-Breivik(R).jpg (13 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Anders-Behring-Breivik(R).jpg
13 KB, 400x225
Whilst the moderate /pol/ want the radical /pol/ to shoot Muslim.

So are you responsible for Anders Breivik's victims?
>>
Anders Breivik is an amazing man ahead of his time.
We need more people like him.
>>
>>55793126
No we're not because Breivik is a self proclaimed zionist. He killed a bunch of white kids (yes leftists but still the majority of them were white) rather than the shitskins infesting his country.

So his situation is similiar to ISIS killing all their fellow shitskins overseas which im sure you wouldn't blame all muslims for would you?

The only recent massacre that could be attributed to the same ideology that the majority of /pol/ holds would be Dylan roof shooting up that church full of niggers. But in that situation you don't see racists jumping up on social media saying: NOT ALL RACISTS, HE'S NOT A REAL RIGHT WINGER etc
>>
>>55793324

tyhois
>>
>>55793338
>>
>>55793360
>tyhois

u wot m8?
>>
File: motivational.jpg (570 KB, 1920x1102) Image search: [Google]
motivational.jpg
570 KB, 1920x1102
>not loving this man
>not completely supporting him

I sent him a present in prison, a copy of rayman revolutions :^)

little upset i haven't gotten a letter back...
>>
>>55793338

>implying he did not kill the leftist liberal future who would do anything to get more snackbars into the country for cultural enrichment

Breivik is the Hero /pol/ needs.
>>
>>55793413
How do i seem upset? I'm answering the yank's question. Brevik's massacre was grand to behold.
>>
>>55793439
Anders is my senpai only. I will send him battletoads and he will love me more.
>>
>>55793126
Personally, no. As a consequence of our beliefs, yes.

Does this make me reconsider my beliefs? No.
>>
>>55793439

The Norwegian prisons don't allow discs that the prison themselfs havent bought.

I have talked to a woman prisonguard who have met him. Polite man she said.
>>
>>55793338
>He killed a bunch of white kids
That's the point. The root of the problem doesn't lie in the shitskins, but in our liberal leftist faggots.
He attacked the right people.
Anders was ultimately right
>>
File: islam.jpg (69 KB, 520x497) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
69 KB, 520x497
>>55793126
/pol/ doesn't follow an ideology that preaches to murder Muslims and take their stuff.

That would be the other way around.
>>
>>55793559

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>55793465
This
>>
>>55793126
maybe but i couldnt care less
>>
File: breivik.jpg (95 KB, 750x448) Image search: [Google]
breivik.jpg
95 KB, 750x448
>>55793465
Indeed, Breivik did nothing wrong

>>55793126
THIS IS NOW A BREIVIK THREAD
>>
File: 1444986387342.jpg (55 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
1444986387342.jpg
55 KB, 600x599
>>55793559
The Isle of Man has it's own flag?
>>
>>55793669
Not rare, I see it on here almost every day.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.