[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CRAZY POLAND 4e reich soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Minister say : We must reach the Muslim community, who hates the continent and wants to destroy it. We must also counter the leftist political movements who see the need to continually open our borders

GOOGLE CENSURATE IT LOL
>>
http://www.lemonde.fr/europe/article/2015/11/14/des-figures-politiques-europeennes-font-le-lien-entre-les-attentats-de-paris-et-les-refugies_4810135_3214.html

In French sry i dont see other articl , my english suck
>>
>>55792803
Swedens HDI is 3th world in 15 years

V4 are heirs to Evuropa

Dark times to live in where the destruction of nations are jokes on faggoty weeeb boards
>>
>>55792860
We elected PiS party for goverment. They will not fuck around with muslims. They are like Le Pen on catholic steroids.
>>
Its just Insane lol

i rly want to learn english and have my Green Card , the last solution
>>
File: hussars3.jpg (53 KB, 498x332) Image search: [Google]
hussars3.jpg
53 KB, 498x332
>>55792803
BUMP

Looking good poland.
>>
>>55793701
Thanks
>>
File: Poland strong.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Poland strong.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>>55794258

I suppose all the shit posting about Poland helped
>>
>>55793004
What about QC mon ami ?
they even have a french language police, wouldn't be easier to immigrate to DUDE WEED LMAO land ?
>>
>>55793004
You could move to Canada. Half the fuckers in Quebec don't know a word English.
>>
>>55792928
I'm strongly considering moving to Poland in a few years. First it was because of the english medical program, but now I'm beginning to see how actually fucking based you guys are.
>>
>>55795689
>polluting them with your nordic genes of weakness.

Better of staying and fighting viking bro
>>
RLY ? Poland white and red White up and red down
>>
>>55793004

Coming here won't help I'm afraid. Americans have the same type of politicians left and right who insist the border MUST stay open and it's our Duty to take them all in that anyone who disagrees is a horrible racist. And America doesn't have any representation for 3rd parties. However that's why so many of us are excited for Trump, he openly flaunts the unspoken rules for our politicians, and why his own supposed side would rather the Democratic candidate win than Trump
>>
File: Polen_our_Lord.jpg (159 KB, 1224x1137) Image search: [Google]
Polen_our_Lord.jpg
159 KB, 1224x1137
God speed Polen. Deliver EU from kebab.

>mandatory shit post.
>>
>>55795689
living standard would still be a significant downgrade mate, but it's a big country and I'm sure you'd find yourself a nice n cozy place to stay

grab some time off and visit V4 during summer
>>
>>55792926
joking about it is the only way of opening my mouth without screaming
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.