[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a reborn christian? I have been an atheist for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: crown-of-thorns.png (115 KB, 620x366) Image search: [Google]
crown-of-thorns.png
115 KB, 620x366
How do I become a reborn christian? I have been an atheist for 10 years now, lack of any purpose is killing me
>>
>>55791109
take a look at the different branches. Talk to pastors/priests. Choose your future, get baptized/confirmed. True conversion happens in your heart/head, however.
>>
There's not too much you need to do beyond simply stating you accept Jesus as lord and savior. Good luck
>>
Roman Catholic. That's what you mean. Try reading the Interior Castle by St. Teresa of Avila. That'll get you in touch with God real good like.

Or some St. John of the Cross.
>>
Talking to a priest/pastor is better than any of us internet neckbeards can do.
>>
>>55791109
>2015
>believing in magicksal kike on a stick who walked on water and conjured food
Well done, Polack. You found an awesome purpose in your life, lol.
>>
>>55791537
when I was 18 I thought the exact same thing, man
>>
>>55791109
Look into Eastern religions instead.... at least there's no magickal stuff and no need to believe in miracles... find a meditation teacher and delve deep into your Self
>>
>>55791702
So when you were 18 you thought a Jew walking on water was silly, but now that you're a grown up man, you know it's entirely credible?

Makes perfect sense.
>>
Pray with genuine intent to God to forgive your sins in Jesus' name. Then ask for Him to be in your life, and for you to come to get to know Him.

You don't need to pray in an elaborate, articulate, or impressive way. Just give it your honest intent.
>>
>>55791768
Jesus wasnt a jew you retard
>>
>>55791867
source?
stormfront.org ?
David Duke ?
>>
>>55791867
Jesus suffered more than any man.
He was always surrounded by Jews.
>>
Pray.

1. Confess your sins to Jesus
2. List all of the things in your life that you're thankful for

You'll feel like a big weight has lifted off you and a warm light, this is called Baptism of the Holy Spirit, and at this point you should ask him to come back into your life. Then you'll be saved. Congrats, Charlie, you got the Golden Ticket. You and I will meet up in Heaven some day.

Keep praying to Jesus whenever you can and if this works, help people just like this has hopefully helped you. And yes, it really is this simple. It's this simple because our God is a mighty God and is very, very real.
>>
>>55791867
Jesus was a Jew. Your god is also a kike.
>>
File: 1447497331417.jpg (237 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447497331417.jpg
237 KB, 500x500
>>55791109
Wait for the next race war.
>>
This is why I don't think there's any way for Europe to get in shape again: we're still getting kucked by Jewish religion.
>>
>>55791985
What are you, 16?
Go back to play Witcher and Baldurs Gate.
>>
>>55791794
>Pray with genuine intent

Amen, brother.

I'll never forget the first time I prayed and actually felt His presence. It was the most amazing thing. It all begins with gratitude to the Mighty One and honest prayer.

Glory.
>>
File: 55515935.jpg (104 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
55515935.jpg
104 KB, 400x400
>>55792040
Slovenia?
>>
File: serveimage[1].png (728 KB, 961x501) Image search: [Google]
serveimage[1].png
728 KB, 961x501
>>55791109
Don't downgrade yourself my Polish friend.
>>
>>55791109
Give yourself your own purpose.
>>
File: 1446964760320.png (3 MB, 2560x2739) Image search: [Google]
1446964760320.png
3 MB, 2560x2739
Honestly, I think the best way is to simultaneously get in contact with your local church and read books on Theology. Pic related.
>>
>>55792124
>MUH SIZE
That's what niggers say when they point at their dick.

Quality over quantity, Balkanian friend.
>>
>>55792660
Where was Yugoslavia compared to the world average?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.