[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw this posted by a Turkish acquaintance on Facebook. What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (59 KB, 494x844) Image search: [Google]
1.png
59 KB, 494x844
Saw this posted by a Turkish acquaintance on Facebook. What do you think, /pol/? Why exactly should everyone be concerned about France when no one cared about Turkey?
>>
France is a Christian, Western democratic nation with close familial and cultural ties with many other nations around the world. It is also one of the most powerful nations.

We care about our French cousins. We don't give a shit about some Ottoman dogs and niggers.
>>
>There are Turks who actually think Turkey should be an EU country
>>
>>55790967

>nationalist
>for a country ive never been to and am not related to in any way
>>
>>55790967
To be honest
As a swissfag it can only be logic that I am more concerned about something happening nextdoor rather than on the outer space of europe.
I guess the turcs cared more about the things happening in Turkey rather than those in France.
kinda obvious

>your friend is a retard
>>
>>55791240
This.

Fucking turks, I'm happy if I don't have to see any, so I sure don't think off them when I don't have to.
>>
>>55792765
There are EUROPEANS who think turkey should be an EU country. But then again, there are retards everwhere...
>>
>>55790967
Maybe that stupid Turk needs to realize white countries are much more culturally alligned than they are with a country like Turkey or Iraq. Hitting a white country hits at the nerve that is our tribal identity, or "one of our own".

That's just how it is. That's our BIOLOGICAL programming. It has nothing to do with "nationalism", you stupid retarded mud-baby. If your culture was closer to western culture, we would be much more upset when it happened to you, because then you would be more likely to be considered "one of us". Right now, you're 3rd world shit-show, with a large Muslim majority.
>>
>>55790967
Because everybody knew the Ankara bombings were false flag bullshit to whip up support for Erdogan. Duh.
>>
Because those attacks were by a stateless ethnic group that the nationalist Turkish government declared war on. They made their language illegal. They oppressed, raped, and murdered them. The Turks armed ISIS against them and when their women were taken as sex slaves, many Turks could be seen at the Aleppo slave market buying girls as young as 6.

The Turks are evil, vile scum and I hope the PKK removes every last one of them from Turkey.

biji biji Kurdistan!
>>
File: tipit.jpg (52 KB, 690x566) Image search: [Google]
tipit.jpg
52 KB, 690x566
>>55793093
>>
>>55790967
The loss of life anywhere is bad and if you ask the typical person if innocent people being killed by terrorists is bad they will say that it is.

What's important to understand about the reaction to the events in France is this: the primary reaction was not one of people disapproving of killing, although that was a component of it. The main reaction, however, was one of shock. It's not particularly shocking when muslims kill each other, but it is very shocking (particularly to people in white, first world countries) when another first world country is attacked. That is why people reacted so strongly.
>>
>>55791240
This.

It's not fair, but that's life
>>
File: 1360425737554.jpg (83 KB, 695x572) Image search: [Google]
1360425737554.jpg
83 KB, 695x572
>>55793347
>>
File: 40 gorillion3.png (349 KB, 1516x1634) Image search: [Google]
40 gorillion3.png
349 KB, 1516x1634
>>55790967
I will repeat it again and again: Turks are manipulative sobs.

They themselve didn't even care about the ankara bombings. NO! They even mocked the victims because
>muh k*rds
>muh gommunists

Turkish twitter and facebook users cheered the bombing and davutoglu himself even said it was a combined attack by the pkk and isis which is ridiculous.

This is just the typical turk trying to gain sympathy. Nothing more. And most western people don't even understand it because they underestimate turkey and how much influence they have. Their geostrategic position alone gives them a huge advantage. People are fucking blind.

pic related: typical turkish shills on the internet
>>
>>55790967
suicide bombers are hardly a surprise in muslim countries. of course the "white" media will be more interested in what happens in fucking paris
>>
Because they are not a part of the west
>>
>>55790967
>Why are we incompetent
>>
because turkey is only important on thanksgiving
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.